Craigslist funny stuff
No reason to stop at one. Laughing

[Image: ToiletGarden.jpg]
(05-16-2013, 07:22 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Nothing is funny.

Yeah that's what I thought.

Quote:You should go pick up your free toilet. Smiling
If I needed one I would.
You never know when you might end up needing one, and these things aren't always available you know.

[Image: 12243081-large.jpg]
(05-16-2013, 07:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote: No reason to stop at one. Laughing

Art is truly one of the blessings of life that make being human such a great thing. This is a very special example.
(05-16-2013, 07:22 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Nothing is funny. You should go pick up your free toilet. Smiling

Laughing
(05-16-2013, 08:23 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(05-16-2013, 07:22 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Nothing is funny. You should go pick up your free toilet. Smiling

Laughing

Not funny. Laughing
Well kind of funny.
But high value art is nothing you want to steal. In my family, we would have traveled all day to see this.
I needed a toilet for my utility room I built. They were only 69 bucks or so. I went to Lowes. Funny thing, there were some used ones out back. Better models then the 69 dollars jobs.
I helped myself, bought all the new hardware and it's been working fine for years.Big Grin
(05-16-2013, 09:48 PM)tvguy Wrote: I needed a toilet for my utility room I built. They were only 69 bucks or so. I went to Lowes. Funny thing, there were some used ones out back. Better models then the 69 dollars jobs.
I helped myself, bought all the new hardware and it's been working fine for years.Big Grin

The used ones weren't in a small room marked 'Men' ?
You can't make this stuff up, folks. Laughing

[Image: redneck_mentor.jpg]
(05-16-2013, 10:06 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You can't make this stuff up, folks. Laughing

The one on the right is The guy who does Cletuses garden work. So Ponder, who took the picture of you two?
(05-17-2013, 12:16 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-16-2013, 10:06 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You can't make this stuff up, folks. Laughing

The one on the right is The guy who does Cletuses garden work. So Ponder, who took the picture of you two?

Cletus does Cletus's garden work. The guy on the right just tills it for me.
(05-17-2013, 08:00 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 12:16 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Cletus does Cletus's garden work. The guy on the right just tills it for me.

Yeah but consider your chain yankedRazz
The guy on the left is a plumber. "Got Root?"
(05-16-2013, 07:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote: No reason to stop at one. Laughing

Great. They've all been pre-fertilized.
Big GrinSurprised
Beats me?
Vegas Nanners - $60 (Shady Cove)
I brought back 3 awesome MINI nanneys from Vegas and can't eat the rest. My over purchase is your goldmine.

I'm selling these bananas at less than 30 bucks each.

Let me know if you have cash or trades in mind...

Thanks Peace!

[Image: 3Lf3N73H15Lc5N45Mfd5ie3edc5d02a2b14e0.jpg]

http://medford.craigslist.org/for/3814288690.html
What happens with Vegas bananas should stay in Vegas. He's gonna be paying someone to be taking those back by the end of the week.
I think there is a code or hidden massage. What kind of object would a banana represent , that's worth $30?
I totally get where this guy is coming from.Smiling

My computer stuff - $1 (Medford)
I have some computer stuff that I paid a lot for and want to charge a lot for. I will keep posting this stuff until I make money off my purchase from 6 years ago. I will keep renewing and renewing and renewing until everyone is sick of looking at the same old post and same price. I will not drop the price because I am so fucking proud of my stuff. Here is to you craigslisters who have no clue how to sell, barter or what the hell your shit is worth. Chances are if you purchased something for $200 2 years ago you will be lucky to $70 for it. thank you for time reading my rant
Laughing
(05-19-2013, 11:13 AM)tvguy Wrote: I totally get where this guy is coming from.Smiling

My computer stuff - $1 (Medford)
I have some computer stuff that I paid a lot for and want to charge a lot for. I will keep posting this stuff until I make money off my purchase from 6 years ago. I will keep renewing and renewing and renewing until everyone is sick of looking at the same old post and same price. I will not drop the price because I am so fucking proud of my stuff. Here is to you craigslisters who have no clue how to sell, barter or what the hell your shit is worth. Chances are if you purchased something for $200 2 years ago you will be lucky to $70 for it. thank you for time reading my rant

Laughing