Craigslist funny stuff
That CL poster should head to eastern oregon, his mind would be blown, makes table rock look like a mole hill.
(04-23-2018, 01:44 PM)GPnative Wrote: That CL poster should head to eastern oregon, his mind would be blown, makes table rock look like a mole hill.

Yeah or New Mexico. I haven't been there but I've seen the road runner drop anvils and pianos of off table rocks a hundred times.
What route did you take back to Ohio with your pot stuffed Beetle?
(04-23-2018, 06:30 PM)bbqboy Wrote: What route did you take back to Ohio with your pot stuffed Beetle?

I don't remember exactly but Yes you are right I have been to New Mexico Big Grin It was just funnier to say I hadn't been there to go along with my Joke. I remember being snowed in in Flagstaff and driving through New Mexico I could not believe how many rainbows there were.
I think I went through New Mexico twice.You have a good memory Smiling
I used to drive between KC and Scottsdale fairly often, so I tried a bunch of different roads,
but I always had to go thru NM at least for a bit. I preferred not having to drive thru the Texas Panhandle on I 40 so I tried to go up to Southern Colorado.
Big Grin
(04-24-2018, 07:34 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I used to drive between KC and Scottsdale fairly often, so I tried a bunch of different roads,
but I always had to go thru NM at least for a bit. I preferred not having to drive thru the Texas Panhandle on I 40 so I tried to go up to Southern Colorado.
Big Grin

Did you have long hair?  The first time I went to California we were camping on the beach at Language beach and someone stole our car.
The owner of the car and my other buddy hitchhiked back to Ohio. At Some town in Texas they went through a redneck Sheriff made them walk from one city line to the other as he followed them in his car LOL.

The funniest part about the whole thing is my buddy saw that car in an impound lot. So I just walked in, told them I was the owner, paid some cash and drove away. Razz
Funny on two counts, One ....the dude didn't even look at the title he posted. And TWO.. Ever since Mike and Frank on American pictures everyone thinks their stupid not even old sign is worth a fortune.

Vintage all is chalmers sigh - $2200 (grants pass)

image 2 of 2
[Image: 00P0P_jxyYJhOV4br_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00P0P_jxyYJhOV4br_50x50c.jpg][Image: 00P0P_jxyYJhOV4br_50x50c.jpg]

craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap
(google map)
Lighted vintage allis chalmers sigh from a dealership in Kansas 22oo obo
I’m not sure if these folks are genetically modified or they came out of the womb that dumb.
Not funny just sad. First of all channeling Wonky.. Why do people think it's OK to cuss like they are with their friends when they make a public post like this.
Secondly why does this person think anyone cares about her problems? That's the biggest sniveling whine I've seen in a long time.
Third... this person can't even be bothered with fixing the obvious misspelled words and it's one long run on sentence

And no it's not funny someone wanted to be paid to tow and store your stolen car until you got it back.
You DID GET IT BACK!!!
4x4 99 blazer 4.3 v6 - $1500

image 1 of 2
[Image: 00F0F_icAah8s9hCz_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00F0F_icAah8s9hCz_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00F0F_icAah8s9hCz_50x50c.jpg][Image: 00d0d_8RY1Td3cfQO_50x50c.jpg]

craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap
(google map)
1999 chevrolet blazer

drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
paint color: green
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: SUV

4x4 blazer my blazer stolen an the 3 days shewas stolen she went through some abuse everythinfs works she wad just abused pretty bad some door panles removed inside panel i do have them all would judt need to be put back together passenger window off the tracks seeing my baby like this tore me apart the tweaker stole all my clothes cellphone ect about 2-3 grand in things wait did i forget even stole the battery! Fuck mechanically this truck is strong an deq said she was mechanically a beast you can say she will definitely be missed when she is sold selling her to make back the money that I spend on getting her out of impound funny I get my truck stolen and I have to pay to get it out of the impound hahaha also need to buy clothes went from having a $2,000 wardrobe to having three outfits and two pairs of shoes I'm selling her she was worth $2,000 or more but now I'm selling it for $1,500 or best offer if there's any questions please give me a call at 971-330-888
Why was she living in her truck if she had $2000 in clothes with her?
Maybe it takes a tweaker to make a village.
(05-26-2018, 02:50 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Why was she living in her truck if she had $2000 in clothes with her?

Razz I wondered that too. Plus another 1000 dollars worth of other stuff ?

I just wondered if she wants to sell a car or have a pity party. I guess now CL is Facebook.
(05-26-2018, 04:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 02:50 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Why was she living in her truck if she had $2000 in clothes with her?

I just wondered if she wants to sell a car or have a pity party. I guess now CL is Facebook.

Those are probably CL values. Actual value a buck 2.98.
(05-26-2018, 04:20 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 04:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Those are probably CL values. Actual value a buck 2.98.

No doubt LOL
Um, Not sure about this being funny, I think file it under creepy, who stores their adult swing in their trunk?? Blink  Big Grin  
Although, my anniversary is coming up, nothing shows love and affection to your spouse quite like buying a used swing out of someones trunk Eyebrows

https://medford.craigslist.org/for/d/adu...55434.html

adult swing - $30 (medford)
[Image: 00w0w_f6CViHzUeIu_600x450.jpg]

Clean non used just been sitting in my trunk call or text
(06-01-2018, 10:55 AM)GPnative Wrote: Um, Not sure about this being funny, I think file it under creepy, who stores their adult swing in their trunk?? Blink  Big Grin  
Although, my anniversary is coming up, nothing shows love and affection to your spouse quite like buying a used swing out of someones trunk Eyebrows

Umm... eeeew!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
(06-01-2018, 11:51 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 10:55 AM)GPnative Wrote: Um, Not sure about this being funny, I think file it under creepy, who stores their adult swing in their trunk?? Blink  Big Grin  

Umm... eeeew!

Am I naive?  I don't even know what that is.
(06-01-2018, 01:32 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Umm... eeeew!

Let's just call it a "marital aid"

Umm... eeeew!

Yes... either naive or super sheltered. It's for *whispering* s-e-x....

Umm... eeeew!

One of the two having sex is hanging in that thing.
(06-01-2018, 02:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Umm... eeeew!

One of the two having sex is hanging in that thing.

Sounds like something Catherine the Great was into. Wink