Craigslist funny stuff
(10-10-2020, 08:01 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 03:32 PM)tvguy Wrote: Since the advent of people talking in to their phones. life will never be the same.

Tires

$30
Hobbies

Rims
Details

• Condition
    Used - Fair

Cooper 195/65 R15, Two Tires, 65000 rated, apricots 30000 left

Laughing 

Email him and ask him what the hell his apricot inventory has to do with tires
Laughing   He must have been drunk to have pronounced approximately so badly the computer heard apricots.
Just what the hell is wrong with people? 1000 bucks for a POS OLD 1998 station wagon that needs more work than the cars value? and doesn't even state the millage Rolling Eyes  

1998 Mercury Station wagon $1,000 complete car, great condition. Does not run, needs a new cylinder head. All brand new tires, $300. Good interior, no dents, very dependable
(10-26-2020, 02:13 PM)tvguy Wrote: Just what the hell is wrong with people? 1000 bucks for a POS OLD 1998 station wagon that needs more work than the cars value? and doesn't even state the millage Rolling Eyes  

1998 Mercury Station wagon $1,000 complete car, great condition. Does not run, needs a new cylinder head. All brand new tires, $300. Good interior, no dents, very dependable

Very dependable... but it doesn't run!  Laughing Laughing Laughing
(10-26-2020, 02:13 PM)tvguy Wrote: Just what the hell is wrong with people? 1000 bucks for a POS OLD 1998 station wagon that needs more work than the cars value? and doesn't even state the millage Rolling Eyes  

Mercury station wagon, 3 words no one says when looking for a car in the year 2020!
(10-27-2020, 07:33 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Mercury station wagon, 3 words no one says when looking for a car in the year 2020!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wow what an idiot. He wants 400 bucks a cord  Blink and the best he can do is cut the wood from 12" to 22" long?
At first I thought he was being sarcastic
At what point to people just stop heating with wood?

Dry ready 2 burn madrone firewood - $400 (Rogue valley)
craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap

condition: excellent
1 cord dry cut split silver madrone
Ready 2 burn delivered. 400.00 per cord.
Its the very best. I will make sure I sell the
Most expensive cord of firewood in Oregon.
& proud of it. Cash only please. Includes
A dump and go delivery. From 12 inches to
22 inches in length in stock. Sun baked to
Perfect dryness.
Call anytime. U have tried the rest now
Try the best. Thank u.
(10-30-2020, 02:06 PM)tvguy Wrote: Wow what an idiot. He wants 400 bucks a cord  Blink and the best he can do is cut the wood from 12" to 22" long?
At first I thought he was being sarcastic
At what point to people just stop heating with wood?

Dry ready 2 burn madrone firewood - $400 (Rogue valley)
craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap

condition: excellent
1 cord dry cut split silver madrone
Ready 2 burn delivered. 400.00 per cord.
Its the very best. I will make sure I sell the
Most expensive cord of firewood in Oregon.
& proud of it. Cash only please. Includes
A dump and go delivery. From 12 inches to
22 inches in length in stock. Sun baked to
Perfect dryness.
Call anytime. U have tried the rest now
Try the best. Thank u.

$400!, nope, not a chance.
WHAT THE HELL???? match light?? I think it's piss fir. That's a nick name for white fir because sometimes it stinks. And that's the king of wood NO ONE ever wanted when I used to cut. Laughing  And this clown want 300 bucks?

Fire wood softwood match light - $300

[Image: 01111_4ngakEQ1QTV_0bA08H_600x450.jpg]

[/url]

craigslist - Map data [url=http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright]OpenStreetMap
softwood match light for sale. Will deliver, split, and stack. Gas charge may apply for deliveries.

Will deliver to Eagle point, Ashland, Central Point, Medford, Gold Hill, Rogue River, Jacksonville, Apple Gate, Wimer, Talent, Phoenix, and everything in between. Grants Pass and Merlin is considered local for us. Please email or text
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

12’ King fisher aluminum boat - $600

image 3 of 3
[Image: 00C0C_8HrZfdDrMFm_0AJ0t2_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00C0C_8HrZfdDrMFm_0AJ0t2_50x50c.jpg][Image: 00707_8nTjJJFOeKm_0t20CI_50x50c.jpg]

[/url]

craigslist - Map data [url=http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright]OpenStreetMap
length overall (LOA): 12
make / manufacturer: Kingfisher
propulsion type: power
year manufactured: 1945

I have a 1940’s 12foot kingfisher aluminum boat. New transom and comes with new deep cycle battery and trolling motor. New fuse block and wiring. Doesn’t leak water at all and can hold a lot of weight. Only issue is it has no trailer. Price is $600.
Thats a perfect boat.....for sending an enemy into open water in, lol.
(11-12-2020, 02:20 PM)GPnative Wrote: Thats a perfect boat.....for sending an enemy into open water in, lol.

LOL and it doesn't have a title so no license so it's illegal to use the motor. Row boat only.
(11-12-2020, 05:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 02:20 PM)GPnative Wrote: Thats a perfect boat.....for sending an enemy into open water in, lol.

LOL and it doesn't have a title so no license so it's illegal to use the motor. Row boat only.

Yeah, but you gott'a admit that "new transom" is pretty hot. Big Grin
OH the irony Razz

dume bells - $15
I have 3-sets of dume bells different wieghts must see , so call and lets talk!

terry at 541-772-80 seven six

[/url]

[url=https://medford.craigslist.org/spo/d/central-point-dume-bells/7237153361.html#]
(11-25-2020, 08:10 PM)tvguy Wrote: OH the irony Razz

dume bells - $15
I have 3-sets of dume bells different wieghts must see , so call and lets talk!

terry at 541-772-80 seven six

BwaHaHaHa!  Laughing Laughing Laughing
I’m mystified as to what the guy wants to talk about.
The fact he’s a dume ass?
Maybe spell checking with trump lawyers?
(11-26-2020, 09:55 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I’m mystified as to what the guy wants to talk about.
The fact he’s a dume ass?

Laughing  How hard would it have been to say what weights they are?
Does anyone else peruse Marketplace on Facebook? I can't believe how many scam ads there are. Liker beautiful late model Trucks for $1200. Or new enclosed trailers that should cost 10K for $1000 . It's worse than Craigslist. They are all from dealers.
I have been "reporting" a lot of them for  "inaccurate description" and then I click on "hide" but a lot of them show up again.
Marketplace should have a flag system like CL.

Like this...  [Image: Jeep.jpg]
Or this.... [Image: truck-aaaaa.jpg]
How dumb do you have to be to believe this?

[Image: honda-qqqq.jpg]