'Queen of Country Music' Kitty Wells Dies
(07-17-2012, 08:21 PM)tvguy Wrote: Big Grin BB is very gracious and just good people. You can tell just by listening to him talk. I was once lucky enough to spend a of hours with him and some of his band just sitting at a table and yucking it up.

Lucky you! What a memory!
Well, different genre' here, but I can't believe John Mayall didn't sell out the Rogue Theatre for tomorrow night, so I got half-priced tickets for gold circle reserved.
I love music..I love blues...I can't see John Mayall not being able to play good blues just because he has silver hair now, right? Cool
(07-17-2012, 12:55 PM)Clone Wrote: This, in my opinion, is tops with this song. I posted it on Facebook a few months ago and my friends went nuts Sharing it...enjoy!

When I was in 8th grade I won tickets to see B.B. King, (the laws were very different in NM back then about getting into bars) and my Dad and I went to go see him. That was the start of many concert dates with my Dad. Anytime I hear him it reminds me of being younger and sitting there with my Dad and talking.