Hey Simon Peter
I'm pretty sure your avatar is related to the horrific incident in Colorado 24 hours ago. So are you saying you support the actions of this individual or somehow relate to his actions? With a moniker like Simon Peter, why do you seem to support the most evil among us? Perhaps you should consider a name change?
The photo is of "HEATH LEDGER.in The Dark Knight .(Untitled Batman Begins Sequel) .(Batman Begins 2).*Filmstill - Editorial Use Only*.CAP/FB.Supplied by Capital Pictures."

Here's a link, I won't publish it because it says it's copyright protected: http://capitalpictures.photoshelter.com/...j6JB5sjtXA
They did show that photo on the news... saying the shooter stated he was the "Joker".
(07-21-2012, 12:29 AM)Valuesize Wrote: I'm pretty sure your avatar is related to the horrific incident in Colorado 24 hours ago. So are you saying you support the actions of this individual or somehow relate to his actions? With a moniker like Simon Peter, why do you seem to support the most evil among us? Perhaps you should consider a name change?

WTF?!?! Eek! :wacko:
I'm surprised the moderators allow a copyrighted photo as an avatar period, personally. The fact it's copyrighted with all rights reserved is printed right on the photo, in the original size.
(07-21-2012, 01:41 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm surprised the moderators allow a copyrighted photo as an avatar period, personally. The fact it's copyrighted with all rights reserved is printed right on the photo, in the original size.

You seriously care about copyright infringements or think that the moderators are going to check avatars?
(07-21-2012, 12:29 AM)Valuesize Wrote: I'm pretty sure your avatar is related to the horrific incident in Colorado 24 hours ago. So are you saying you support the actions of this individual or somehow relate to his actions? With a moniker like Simon Peter, why do you seem to support the most evil among us? Perhaps you should consider a name change?

Guess I'm not up to speed on this one. Are you saying SP changed his avatar to Heath/Joker after the shootings?
I think it was already his avatar.
(07-21-2012, 02:08 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 01:41 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm surprised the moderators allow a copyrighted photo as an avatar period, personally. The fact it's copyrighted with all rights reserved is printed right on the photo, in the original size.

You seriously care about copyright infringements

It's not that I seriously care about copyright infringements (I don't, in fact, I'd abolish patent rights if I could too), but somewhere I got the idea back when the ads got pulled from RVF (and thus, the modest income stream that apparently supports this forum) that copyright infringement and obscenity were a couple of possible reasons. I can't remember why I thought that now, frankly.
(07-21-2012, 01:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote: WTF?!?! Eek! :wacko:

[Image: manscrazy.gif]