I'm on Scrappers ignore list
So, does me being on Scrappers ignore list, make it so that she cannot continue to PM me, against my wishes?

Or does it just prevent me from PM'ing her?

She got in her last weak effort at insults, then put me on ignore.
Why would you possibly care?
Because I'm sick of her profane tongue, and her vulgarities.. I can avoid it on here, but not in PM's.

And I try to pay very little attention to her or clone because they are so vulgar.

So does my being on her list, prevent her from PM'ing me?
Is she PMing you?
Maybe you could share them openly since she has you on ignor and you can't respond privately.
Put Scrapper on "ignore", and she'll never be able to send you a PM again.
(07-19-2012, 07:15 AM)chuck white Wrote: Is she PMing you?
Maybe you could share them openly since she has you on ignor and you can't respond privately.

Yeah, I want to see what's so horrible about hearing from Scrapper too. Laughing
So much like a woman to want to say something but doesn't want to hear a responce.
Ham Sandwich did it to me too, to the point I finally put him on ignore, so I consider this a forum glitch as well. Was Ham Sandwich really a woman?
Yes... I told him "get your shit straight."

His reply... "Your despicable language and condescension mildly irritate me because you are nobody, and you have no place for arrogance . I despise the things you stand for, and the vehemence of your intolerance for truth. Evil by definition."

Followed by another message... "Yes I know who I'm dealing with. A soon to be piece of satanic debris. You are working hard for evil, but when satan is through with you, you'll be discarded. Good luck with that.
But as long as you draw breath and are sane, God can turn you around, if you want Him to.
"

So I replied... "What a piece of work you are.
Close-minded, judgmental, holier-than-thou so-called Christian... Pffftt!
It's really too bad that God hasn't managed to turn you around.
"

And then I put him on ignore!

Funny that he is trying to make it sound like I am the one making the insults! :wacko: Flippin' loon! Rolling Eyes
(07-19-2012, 07:22 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Yes... I told him "get your shit straight."

His reply... "Your despicable language and condescension mildly irritate me because you are nobody, and you have no place for arrogance . I despise the things you stand for, and the vehemence of your intolerance for truth. Evil by definition."

Followed by another message... "Yes I know who I'm dealing with. A soon to be piece of satanic debris. You are working hard for evil, but when satan is through with you, you'll be discarded. Good luck with that.
But as long as you draw breath and are sane, God can turn you around, if you want Him to.
"

"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
BTW, I realize PM's are supposed to be private...
but when someone else brings it up and makes it sound like the other person was the one saying all of the derogatory stuff... all is fair!
It would have been funner to see HC post them. Smiling
I think a certain someone should consider admitting himself here....

[Image: 582077_393218384079475_350862581_n.jpg]
(07-19-2012, 07:22 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Yes... I told him "get your shit straight."

"

"

Funny that he is trying to make it sound like I am the one making the insults! :wacko: Flippin' loon! Rolling Eyes

Reported for posting pm's...against TOS.
She broke the law! Laughing
(07-19-2012, 08:08 AM)broadzilla Wrote:

"

"

Reported for posting pm's...against TOS.

I have a right to stand up against another person's lies!
It's also a violation to post your tattle-taling, if you really want to get down to it:

"Reporting Violations
...To report any other rule violation, if you are logged into your account, please click on the "Report" button in the post or private message header. Otherwise, please click here and email the Abuse contact. Please don't respond to the message, as this bumps the thread and creates more work for the moderator who cleans up the disallowed content."
(07-19-2012, 07:15 AM)chuck white Wrote: Is she PMing you?

Ethically despicable.
On the other hand, why oh why would you want to discourse through pm's with HC?Unsure It's a given how it will go down. Why bother?
maybe HC will take BZ into his harem so she can feel the love of his hair brush.