A Reminder For Grocery Shopping
(07-21-2012, 01:49 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Wowza! Twitch Tough crowd. Rolling Eyes

Not at all. Sensitive lot, I'd say. All I'm saying is pick up any package of something processed off the shelf and it's likely to have chemicals in it. I understand Clone's post. But, hey, why can't I point out the error in logic in it? It isn't criticism. The sign is a vague sign. Might have been clearer with an example?: Low fat cookie dough ice cream is likely be a chemical shit storm. Thought you might want to know.

Now if it was a Christian slogan, you'd be all over it.
"Why don't you want to be saved?" To which I might answer: "Saved from what?" I just happened to question the logic in the sign. It's not a personal attack. Going by the sign I might think:Low fat/nonfat foods are a chemical shit storm? Ok. I'll stay away from organic apples and carrots. Just joking. You girls seriously need to lighten up.
"You girls need to lighten up....."

People who live in glass houses.....

Reminds me of Ann Romney saying: "You people."
(07-21-2012, 03:30 PM)Clone Wrote: "You girls need to lighten up....."

IT figures you couldn't just take the advice.
(07-21-2012, 03:36 PM)tvguy Wrote: IT figures you couldn't just take the advice.

Pour it out, baby!
The dislike and dis-respect just oozes out of your pores, doesn't it?
Put it where the sun don't shine, you boys.
(07-21-2012, 03:43 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 03:36 PM)tvguy Wrote: IT figures you couldn't just take the advice.

Pour it out, baby!
The dislike and dis-respect just oozes out of your pores, doesn't it?
Put it where the sun don't shine, you boys.

You need a shrink. What you call disrespect or dislike is me being me. I don't treat you any different than anyone else.

Ahhh, but she never said that.

Clone, Clone, Clone. Girl! I like your posts! Why don't you like mine???SadSadSad And "You Girls", sorry. I should be specific like I advised. Clone and Scrapper; lighten up!Big GrinSmilingWink
(07-21-2012, 04:44 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Clone, Clone, Clone. Girl! I like your posts! Why don't you like mine???SadSadSad And "You Girls", sorry. I should be specific like I advised. Clone and Scrapper; lighten up!Big GrinSmilingWink

Thank you!
i'll try.
(07-21-2012, 04:44 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Clone, Clone, Clone. Girl! I like your posts! Why don't you like mine???SadSadSad And "You Girls", sorry. I should be specific like I advised. Clone and Scrapper; lighten up!Big GrinSmilingWink

Sensitive? Lighten up?
How many threads have YOU started in the past month or two? How many threads has Clone started in the past month or two? And... how many of her threads are immediately crapped on by the crabby old farts or poo poo'd (or as you call it... question the logic) by others?
Yes, tough friggin' crowd. Dry
I agree.
(07-21-2012, 03:49 PM)tvguy Wrote: What you call disrespect or dislike is me being me. I don't treat you any different than anyone else.

Exactly, folks. TV treats everyone with disrespect or dislike.
Water is fat-free..
(07-21-2012, 05:31 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 03:49 PM)tvguy Wrote: What you call disrespect or dislike is me being me. I don't treat you any different than anyone else.

Exactly, folks. TV treats everyone with disrespect or dislike.

You disrespect soldiers that risk their life for the country you shit on very day. You even disrespect sportsman who hunt and fish. It's laughable for a weird prick like you to EVER call someone else out for disrespecting any thing. You disrespect ANYONE who doesn't have the exact same values or idea that you have
You and Osama Ben Leon don't deserve ONE ounce of my respect.

I don't disrespect Clone. I just don't go along with her never ending woe is me pity party.
I don't give that "nigger" this and "nigger" that hate filled loopy lunatic that lies about our sheriffs either. But you and Clone love him:wacko::wacko:
And anytime I say something to that sick bastard you think YOU need to come to his defense.
You can't even defend your own warped ideas intelligently so stop worrying about who you think I respect or don't respect.
Clone, some of us got what you posted. I have to be very careful about what I ingest, and so examine everything purchased. There truly are a ton of products out there that advertise as low fat and fat free, and when the ingredients are checked, they quite often are loaded with substitutes that provide no nutritional value, or use an abundance of sugar, sodium and similar products to cover for the lack of fat.

Fat has gotten a bad rap; it is a necessary component and has been a staple in human nutrition since humans became omnivores. Studies of some fat-rich diets in other cultures have demonstrated no correlation between fat consumption and heart disease, the supposed main target of the fat reduction propaganda, now being debunked.

I will continue to use my schmaltz, lard, bacon fat, cream and butter, albeit in limited quantities, as opposed to the processed substitutes that pose greater dangers. For those snickering reactionary snide know-it-all poo-pooers questioning the premise of this thread, take a flying leap, or better yet, educate yourselves.
Some forum members need to wipe the foam from their mouth............Gee, something good on TV tonight?
[Image: lowfat.png]
(07-21-2012, 06:26 PM)Chris Wrote: Clone, some of us got what you posted. I have to be very careful about what I ingest, and so examine everything purchased. There truly are a ton of products out there that advertise as low fat and fat free, and when the ingredients are checked, they quite often are loaded with substitutes that provide no nutritional value, or use an abundance of sugar, sodium and similar products to cover for the lack of fat.

Fat has gotten a bad rap; it is a necessary component and has been a staple in human nutrition since humans became omnivores. Studies of some fat-rich diets in other cultures have demonstrated no correlation between fat consumption and heart disease, the supposed main target of the fat reduction propaganda, now being debunked.

I will continue to use my schmaltz, lard, bacon fat, cream and butter, albeit in limited quantities, as opposed to the processed substitutes that pose greater dangers. For those snickering reactionary snide know-it-all poo-pooers questioning the premise of this thread, take a flying leap, or better yet, educate yourselves.

[Image: heart_animation.gif]
Good post, Chris. I too will not give up my fat, but choose a daily allotment, like my cheese. I will never ever give up cheese, I love it so.. But I do have to limit my intake.
Milk? I use whole organic milk, but just a splash in a cup of hot tea. I do use LITE sour cream, which has gelatin and guar gum in it.. Not exactly a chemical shitestorm, but not too pure either.
(07-21-2012, 06:20 PM)tvguy Wrote: anytime I say something to that sick bastard you think YOU need to come to his defense.

If you ever said anything nice it would be fine. But posts telling someone else they have no rights to post, or ridiculing their posts, are almost guaranteed to get a response from me.

That's why you've received many responses from me. You can't make posts without attacking other forum members in very personal ways, seemingly.
ConfusedTwitch
(07-21-2012, 06:52 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 06:20 PM)tvguy Wrote: anytime I say something to that sick bastard you think YOU need to come to his defense.

If you ever said anything nice it would be fine. But posts telling someone else they have no rights to post, or ridiculing their posts, are almost guaranteed to get a response from me.

That's why you've received many responses from me. You can't make posts without attacking other forum members in very personal ways, seemingly.

I know, huh?
Your opinions on the military and illcommandante in a thread about non-fat low-fat!