Let's all just get each other. (hey scrapper!)
LOL
Well, since this is Tia's Topic, we all need to pigeonhole HER, each with our own perspective.

Forum Tia: Flighty.. in a good way. Grounded. Darkly humored. A good balanced approach. Questionable Political Leanings...

Real Tia: Those damnable haunting eyes, combined with that smile. It makes Wonky melt every time. I, of course, am immune....
(07-22-2012, 01:21 PM)Larry Wrote: Well, since this is Tia's Topic, we all need to pigeonhole HER, each with our own perspective.

Forum Tia: Flighty.. in a good way. Grounded. Darkly humored. A good balanced approach. Questionable Political Leanings...

Real Tia: Those damnable haunting eyes, combined with that smile. It makes Wonky melt every time. I, of course, am immune....

Flighty!???
(07-22-2012, 01:22 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 01:21 PM)Larry Wrote: Well, since this is Tia's Topic, we all need to pigeonhole HER, each with our own perspective.

Flighty!???

Umm... able to converse on a multitask level on several subjects at the same time? Not always here? Like a butterfly?

(Crap. I dug a hole...)
(07-22-2012, 01:12 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I'm fairly certain Clone, that I disagree with you frequently and don't insult you personally. And if I ever have, or it felt that way, I apologize. And I notice you're saying what I started out trying to say in the first place.

Oh no, I don't see you go for the jugular.
It's all tv knows to do, not to name names, or anything. Ninja
(07-22-2012, 01:23 PM)Larry Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 01:22 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Flighty!???

Umm... able to converse on a multitask level on several subjects at the same time? Not always here? Like a butterfly?

(Crap. I dug a hole...)

Huh. Interesting. Somebody called me a magpie recently.
(07-22-2012, 01:11 PM)Larry Wrote: I'm not really all that innocent...Wink

You should have included in your description of me that I am a damn good looking man... Now my feelings are hurt and I shall put you on ignore and hold my breath until you apologize.

Poor Larry...

does it help if I say that you have been known to make ladies go weak in the knees? Wink
(07-22-2012, 01:36 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

You should have included in your description of me that I am a damn good looking man... Now my feelings are hurt and I shall put you on ignore and hold my breath until you apologize.

Poor Larry...

does it help if I say that you have been known to make ladies go weak in the knees? Wink

Wait! I got it for BZ! FLIRT!

Sorry, you're included.Big Grin

Agree with the grounded and darkly humored.
I also have to add about Tia...brutally fair and honest. (I have been at the receiving end of this).

Love ya Tia!Smiling
(07-22-2012, 01:37 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Poor Larry...

Wait! I got it for BZ! FLIRT!

Sorry, you're included.Big Grin
LOL! Totally pegged me!
I've only noticed tv going for the jugular when it has kinda been earned. Just sayin'.

Poor Larry...

LOL, your opinion may be a bit biased, but thank you.Laughing
When I mentioned people it was more like my first impression. What comes to mind when I think of this person. Personally my first thought about you was a certain deleted thread back in the old days about gargling something and going "Whoa!" There she is! The BROADZILLA!! But BROADZILLA doesn't come here to RVF.
(07-22-2012, 01:40 PM)broadzilla Wrote: I've only noticed tv going for the jugular when it has kinda been earned. Just sayin'.

Not always true. When he first started here, he would rip and tear before anyone else even responded. He has mellowed into the pussycat you see now.
(07-22-2012, 01:41 PM)Tiamat Wrote: When I mentioned people it was more like my first impression. What comes to mind when I think of this person. Personally my first thought about you was a certain deleted thread back in the old days about gargling something and going "Whoa!" There she is! The BROADZILLA!! But BROADZILLA doesn't come here to RVF.

I've mellowed with age?Blink
(07-22-2012, 01:43 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 01:41 PM)Tiamat Wrote: When I mentioned people it was more like my first impression. What comes to mind when I think of this person. Personally my first thought about you was a certain deleted thread back in the old days about gargling something and going "Whoa!" There she is! The BROADZILLA!! But BROADZILLA doesn't come here to RVF.

That's a possibility. But I don't think that's it.
(07-22-2012, 01:40 PM)broadzilla Wrote: I've only noticed tv going for the jugular when it has kinda been earned. Just sayin'.

Kinda.
Right.
(07-22-2012, 01:43 PM)Larry Wrote:

Not always true. When he first started here, he would rip and tear before anyone else even responded. He has mellowed into the pussycat you see now.

Purrrrrr!

One of the things I said about TV was that he is in your face till you learn to dance with him. I guess I can take my own advice on that one. I think that's true of anyone, including someone I don't like. So, it's all a choice on our parts.
(07-22-2012, 01:38 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

Agree with the grounded and darkly humored.
I also have to add about Tia...brutally fair and honest. (I have been at the receiving end of this).

Love ya Tia!Smiling

Brutally.

Lizbeth Salander, you are my hero! Laughing (somehow that description of me brought her to mind)
(07-22-2012, 01:44 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 01:43 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

That's a possibility. But I don't think that's it.

Huh...I don't even remember the thread you are mentioning...but in the earlier days of MTF I have to admit to PUI'ing regularly. I don't imbibe like I used to.