Let's all just get each other. (hey scrapper!)
(07-22-2012, 01:48 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 01:44 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 01:43 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 01:41 PM)Tiamat Wrote: When I mentioned people it was more like my first impression. What comes to mind when I think of this person. Personally my first thought about you was a certain deleted thread back in the old days about gargling something and going "Whoa!" There she is! The BROADZILLA!! But BROADZILLA doesn't come here to RVF.

I've mellowed with age?Blink

That's a possibility. But I don't think that's it.

Huh...I don't even remember the thread you are mentioning...but in the earlier days of MTF I have to admit to PUI'ing regularly. I don't imbibe like I used to.

How many posts have you ever had deleted? I might be alluding the specific remark to you, when it might have been someone else, but I thought it was you. It was made to Ride.
And Ponder, Scrapper and Clone are referred to as "The Clique!"
Laughing Laughing Laughing
We all have our kindred spirits, right?
No 'clique' involved.
Just more understanding shared between friends.
Ain't no thang.
(07-22-2012, 01:50 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 01:43 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 01:41 PM)Tiamat Wrote: When I mentioned people it was more like my first impression. What comes to mind when I think of this person. Personally my first thought about you was a certain deleted thread back in the old days about gargling something and going "Whoa!" There she is! The BROADZILLA!! But BROADZILLA doesn't come here to RVF.

I've mellowed with age?Blink

Huh...I don't even remember the thread you are mentioning...but in the earlier days of MTF I have to admit to PUI'ing regularly. I don't imbibe like I used to.

How many posts have you ever had deleted? I might be alluding the specific remark to you, when it might have been someone else, but I thought it was you. It was made to Ride.
I was flat out mean and disrespectful to Ride...and am ashamed of how I treated him.

I don't remember the exact remark (and please don't remind me).

We don't miss that broadzilla, do we?

(I have learned some life lessons since then and definitely grown as a person...though I can backslide at times.)
(07-22-2012, 01:57 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 01:50 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 01:43 PM)broadzilla Wrote: I've mellowed with age?Blink

I was flat out mean and disrespectful to Ride...and am ashamed of how I treated him.

I don't remember the exact remark (and please don't remind me).

We don't miss that broadzilla, do we?

(I have learned some life lessons since then and definitely grown as a person...though I can backslide at times.)

Well, I guess we could call that "Mellowing with age". I felt like it was a conscious choice.
(07-22-2012, 01:53 PM)Clone Wrote: And Ponder, Scrapper and Clone are referred to as "The Clique!"
No 'clique' involved.
Ain't no thang.

I'm not getting you here, Clone. Shared knowledge and kinship between you doesn't make you a clique in my mind.
(07-22-2012, 01:40 PM)broadzilla Wrote: I've only noticed tv going for the jugular when it has kinda been earned. Just sayin'.

Then you are flipping blind as a bat! Just sayin'.
(07-22-2012, 01:34 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 01:12 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I'm fairly certain Clone, that I disagree with you frequently and don't insult you personally. And if I ever have, or it felt that way, I apologize. And I notice you're saying what I started out trying to say in the first place.

Oh no, I don't see you go for the jugular.
It's all tv knows to do, not to name names, or anything. Ninja

There's some truth in thatBig Grin. But there is also some truth in the fact that your PERCEPTION is that some of us are going for the jugular when we aren't.
Don't act as if you haven't been called a martyr or that you are too sensitive by several others.
(07-22-2012, 02:06 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I'm not getting you here, Clone. Shared knowledge and kinship between you doesn't make you a clique in my mind.

Exactly!
(07-22-2012, 02:10 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 02:06 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I'm not getting you here, Clone. Shared knowledge and kinship between you doesn't make you a clique in my mind.

Exactly!

So, then, what is your comment alluding to?
(07-22-2012, 02:11 PM)Tiamat Wrote: So, then, what is your comment alluding to?

My comment is referring to the fact there are some of us with shared friendhip, shared opinions, shared history, whatever.
You, BZ and Larry were sharing memories.
That doesn't make you a clique, just as Ponder, Scrapper and I with shared meals, shared friendship and shared opinions does not a clique make.
We've just taken the time to get to know each other socially.
The circle can widen any time! Smiling
(07-22-2012, 02:22 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 02:11 PM)Tiamat Wrote: So, then, what is your comment alluding to?

My comment is referring to the fact there are some of us with shared friendhip, shared opinions, shared history, whatever.
You, BZ and Larry were sharing memories.
That doesn't make you a clique, just as Ponder, Scrapper and I with shared meals, shared friendship and shared opinions does not a clique make.
We've just taken the time to get to know each other socially.
The circle can widen any time! Smiling

I agree with that. Are you feeling excluded?
(07-22-2012, 01:53 PM)Clone Wrote: And Ponder, Scrapper and Clone are referred to as "The Clique!"
No 'clique' involved.
Ain't no thang.

You three like to gang up on anyone, with barbie, any chance you get. It's precisely what you did daily to hamsamich.
(07-22-2012, 05:58 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
No 'clique' involved.
Ain't no thang.

You three like to gang up on anyone, with barbie, any chance you get. It's precisely what you did daily to hamsamich.

oooh oooh....can I be like them...I like your post so I will post in reply...

Thumbs Up
[Image: crowdclapping.gif]
Or even better...

[Image: Joker.gif]
That's just creepy.