Can You Tell When I'm PUI?
(07-22-2012, 05:38 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Wonder who tattled on SP? And over a little tiny avatar pic...yeah, that was worth the trouble, that's for sure. :wacko:

What makes you think anyone tattled?
I don't believe anyone tattled.
(07-22-2012, 11:58 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Seriously? Yesterday I attended a B-day party with a bunch of friends and drank an awful lot of beer. I had a great time in the company of some amazing and smart people. So far so good, but then I came home and log on to the forum.

I was afraid that I would wake up and regret most of my posts because, well you know, uninhibited posting can be embarrassing in the morning. Even more embarrassing than waking up hugging your girl cousin and not entirely sure as to what happened.Big Grin Anyway, I woke up today and discovered that I was just my normal obnoxious self and not my especially obnoxious self.

I am pleased that I did not make GoComets asshole list because I have been trying to lose my "attitude" to get my buddy GoComets to hang out here more.Big Grin

I'm considering posting more often but I doubt that I will be engaging in any of the political debates. I find the political bickering here to be mean-spirited and nasty... and frankly, I would be embarrassed to be a part of it.

As far as my "asshole list" goes... well that was just for kicks. I doubt that anyone that I mentioned gives much of a shit what I think of them.
(07-22-2012, 05:43 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 05:38 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Wonder who tattled on SP? And over a little tiny avatar pic...yeah, that was worth the trouble, that's for sure. :wacko:

Get real, Scrapper. You know as well as anyone else that this forum is not moderated unless someone pushes that report button. Either he pulled it himself (hee hee, now it's back), or someone pushed the button.

Oh, and the naive act...don't quit your day job... Smiling
(07-22-2012, 05:46 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 05:43 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Get real, Scrapper. You know as well as anyone else that this forum is not moderated unless someone pushes that report button. Either he pulled it himself (hee hee, now it's back), or someone pushed the button.

Oh, and the naive act...don't quit your day job... Smiling

Perhaps YOU should get REAL and Eff-Off, BZ. Rolling Eyes
If the avatar is back, don't you think he changed it himself?!?!
Get a friggin' life. Dry
(07-22-2012, 05:44 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 11:58 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Seriously? Yesterday I attended a B-day party with a bunch of friends and drank an awful lot of beer. I had a great time in the company of some amazing and smart people. So far so good, but then I came home and log on to the forum.

I was afraid that I would wake up and regret most of my posts because, well you know, uninhibited posting can be embarrassing in the morning. Even more embarrassing than waking up hugging your girl cousin and not entirely sure as to what happened.Big Grin Anyway, I woke up today and discovered that I was just my normal obnoxious self and not my especially obnoxious self.

I am pleased that I did not make GoComets asshole list because I have been trying to lose my "attitude" to get my buddy GoComets to hang out here more.Big Grin

I'm considering posting more often but I doubt that I will be engaging in any of the political debates. I find the political bickering here to be mean-spirited and nasty... and frankly, I would be embarrassed to be a part of it.

As far as my "asshole list" goes... well that was just for kicks. I doubt that anyone that I mentioned gives much of a shit what I think of them.

Nope
I'm with Larry clete, just always figure you're pui.
(07-22-2012, 05:44 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote:

Well I actually do give a shit. I think your a cool cucumber and I miss your posts. But just to make things even <....GoComets is an asshole.
(07-22-2012, 05:37 PM)Scrapper Wrote: If I recall... Tia said something like... even though we all have different personalities, we're all entitled to our opinions without over sensitive hurt feelings... or some such thing.

My opinion at the time of the post was:

Posted by Scrapper - 12:15 PM
Quote:I'm just glad to see SP's avatar has been removed.

That opinion still stands.

Who said you couldn't or shouldn't have that opinion? I didn't.
This is EXACTLY the bull shit that we were talking about on Tia's 'pigeonhole' thread. Dry

I noticed the friggin' avatar had changed. I posted that I was glad to see it had changed. All of a sudden nosy BZ gets in there and starts accusing someone of pushing the friggin' panic button. Rolling Eyes

Yes, Tia... we are all different personalities! Thank dog! No way in Hell I would want to be like some of the people here.
(07-22-2012, 05:54 PM)Scrapper Wrote: This is EXACTLY the bull shit that we were talking about on Tia's 'pigeonhole' thread. Dry

I noticed the friggin' avatar had changed. I posted that I was glad to see it had changed. All of a sudden nosy BZ gets in there and starts accusing someone of pushing the friggin' panic button. Rolling Eyes

Yes, Tia... we are all different personalities! Thank dog! No way in Hell I would want to be like some of the people here.

At least I'm adult enough not to tell someone to eff-off and then go on and on about them incessantly....

which you will...

and you will...

and you will hold that with you the rest of your life...

until you die of a coronary because you cannot learn to let go, and let live...

who needs to get a life? Bwahahaha!!!!

...and thank GOD I'm not like you...bitter old woman...
Quote: GoComets

It's totally pointless anyway. Does someone actually think with enough talk that OL will buy a Prius , Clone will shoot an elk?
Leonard will put up an American flag and Larry will grow his hair out and join drum circles?
(07-22-2012, 05:52 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: Well I actually do give a shit. I think your a cool cucumber and I miss your posts. But just to make things even <....GoComets is an asshole.

Cool with me. Some of my favorite people are assholes.
(07-22-2012, 05:56 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 05:54 PM)Scrapper Wrote: This is EXACTLY the bull shit that we were talking about on Tia's 'pigeonhole' thread. Dry

At least I'm adult enough not to tell someone to eff-off and then go on and on about them incessantly....

which you will...

and you will...

and you will hold that with you the rest of your life...

until you die of a coronary because you cannot learn to let go, and let live...

who needs to get a life? Bwahahaha!!!!

Ummm... What did you just do there?!?! Duh! :wacko:
You can't even admit when you're making nosy little bitchy accusations about things you know nothing about.

Wow, two with one stone. Go Girl.

Seriously: QTIP
Bitter old woman?!?! Laughing Laughing

Old? Perhaps! Razz
Woman? Hell yeah! Big Grin
Bitter? Nope... try FF'd! Eyebrows No bitterness here! Wink
No... really... REALLY... you should try it some time! Evil

Laughing Laughing Laughing
I would post more often but someone (BZ?) reported me as a stalker. sad
Applegate, do you even remember how many people were upset the last time you took after me?
It could have been anyone.
Don't accuse a specific person in any post, it might upset people. (Actually, people get all pissy even if you don't even accuse a specific person...but those people are paranoid and just looking for a reason to get upset.)

Sad.
(07-22-2012, 06:05 PM)APPLEGATE Wrote: I would post more often but someone (BZ?) reported me as a stalker. sad

Don't let her scare you off! You're welcome here!
No one is scaring anyone off...sheesh, shut your flapper, scrapper! Smiling
(07-22-2012, 06:16 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 06:05 PM)APPLEGATE Wrote: I would post more often but someone (BZ?) reported me as a stalker. sad

Don't let her scare you off! You're welcome here!

Applegate doesn't strike me as someone to be scared off.