Can You Tell When I'm PUI?
(07-22-2012, 06:45 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 06:41 PM)tornado Wrote: Aren't you always PUI? Only a drunk could construct such a sentence.

cletus1

RE: You Can't Succeed as an Individual
Well, I never thought that I was was so much smarter than any of you that I would not want to read what you wrote. I have since changed my opinion. Some of you are just plain stupid.

Wow, wade in swinging.

Au contraire, swinging is for wife swappers. And to ask the question Cletus did is a sure sign of insecurity. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Cletus... this was one of my favorite posts last night....

(07-21-2012, 10:19 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 05:03 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:
Wow, whitey that is an interesting song.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
(07-22-2012, 06:54 PM)tornado Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 06:41 PM)tornado Wrote: Aren't you always PUI? Only a drunk could construct such a sentence.

cletus1

Well, I never thought that I was was so much smarter than any of you that I would not want to read what you wrote. I have since changed my opinion. Some of you are just plain stupid.

Wow, wade in swinging.

Au contraire, swinging is for wife swappers. And to ask the question Cletus did is a sure sign of insecurity.

Annnnd???
(07-22-2012, 06:58 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 06:54 PM)tornado Wrote:

cletus1

Wow, wade in swinging.

Au contraire, swinging is for wife swappers. And to ask the question Cletus did is a sure sign of insecurity.

Annnnd???
I'll drink to that.
(07-22-2012, 06:28 PM)broadzilla Wrote: You are a disgusting dirty old woman devoid of couth.

(...and you are WAY TOO OLD to be saying things like "oh snap"...which it totally outdated btw.)

Ask Scrapper how much welfare she has received in her lifetime.
(07-22-2012, 07:50 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 06:28 PM)broadzilla Wrote: You are a disgusting dirty old woman devoid of couth.

(...and you are WAY TOO OLD to be saying things like "oh snap"...which it totally outdated btw.)

You didn't just go there.

I'm not on welfare. Get your facts straight before you even start spouting off!

I own my home because of my hard work early in life.

What do you live in?

Wanna go there...really?
(07-22-2012, 07:50 PM)Clone Wrote:

Clone, just out of curiosity, you are implying something. Care to back it up with a known fact? Or not. Just throwing out random digs?
Yes I do!!!

Job?
Smoke?
Over Weight?
Bitch about another's on SSI?
Brag much? 2000sq ft/east side

Hypocrite.
One more thing BZ.......remember how you bragged about owning 2 houses. SSI Queen.
(07-22-2012, 07:57 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Clone, just out of curiosity, you are implying something. Care to back it up with a known fact? Or not. Just throwing out random digs?

A person living on the dole, touting her 'youth' and square footage.
There's nothing wrong with suggesting a sex toy for what ails a person.
Especially after being told to shut your flapper.

Hey BZ...I live in a RENTED 500 sq foot cottage....does that make me less of a person than you?

Edited to add: OL has said several rude, crude, uncouth things to me today. I completely ignored him because why fan the flames when everything seems to be going so smoothy? When communication is happening?
Oh yeah, BZ is in the MTf group, she is allowed to say such things.
(07-22-2012, 05:44 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: I'm considering posting more often but I doubt that I will be engaging in any of the political debates. I find the political bickering here to be mean-spirited and nasty... and frankly, I would be embarrassed to be a part of it.

As far as my "asshole list" goes... well that was just for kicks. I doubt that anyone that I mentioned gives much of a shit what I think of them.

I like your non-political posts, GCG. I'd like so see more non-political posts, we do have the Olympics coming up.. Smiling
...returning the the topic at hand:

Yea Clete, I can tell when you are blitzed. Your posts make sense. It's like when Ponder is stoned on whacky weed: He gets profound. Or when OL has been too long at the coffee pot and types pages and pages of his admiration for Attila the Hun (a job creator). When Tennis Mom gets pissed (A Brit term in honor of her chef) she sobs and sobs because she did not join the nunnery and marry Jesus. When Tia gets into the cooking sherry she dons a hat and climbs a tree (She firmly believes a tree was her mother). Larry drinks a sixer, turns on his computer, rubs his hands together, and thinks "okay, who can I piss off tonight". Little does he know we are so fond of him he couldn't piss us off if he pissed in the soup.

And so on. Only Wille the K stays with his decaf, steady as she goes, watching the screen with one eye and Murder She Wrote with the other. Willie is a sage, but fears being exposed.

And on an on it goes. Too old and tired to define all of you at one sitting. I take some comfort in knowing I'm the only really sane member here. And, it's not fair I guess that I'm also the most handsome. In the words of a 70's minstrel, "Oh Lord It's Hard to be Humble When Your'e Perfect in Every Way".

So drink up, toke up, whatever floats your boat. You are home, connected to the RVF, your home away from home. When you knock, we are obliged to open the door for you.

Goodbye for now. Parting is such sweet sorrow. (I made that up)
(07-22-2012, 05:58 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote: GoComets

I'm considering posting more often but I doubt that I will be engaging in any of the political debates. I find the political bickering here to be mean-spirited and nasty... and frankly, I would be embarrassed to be a part of it.

It's totally pointless anyway. Does someone actually think with enough talk that OL will buy a Prius , Clone will shoot an elk?
Leonard will put up an American flag and Larry will grow his hair out and join drum circles?

Laughing
(07-22-2012, 08:17 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 07:57 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Clone, just out of curiosity, you are implying something. Care to back it up with a known fact? Or not. Just throwing out random digs?

Hey BZ...I live in a RENTED 500 sq foot cottage....does that make me less of a person than you?

Edited to add: OL has said several rude, crude, uncouth things to me today. I completely ignored him because why fan the flames when everything seems to be going so smoothy? When communication is happening?

Again, Clone, can you substantiate your remark or do you always just toss out remarks you can't back up?
(07-22-2012, 08:33 PM)Wonky Wrote: ...returning the the topic at hand:

Yea Clete, I can tell when you are blitzed. Your posts make sense. It's like when Ponder is stoned on whacky weed: He gets profound. Or when OL has been too long at the coffee pot and types pages and pages of his admiration for Attila the Hun (a job creator). When Tennis Mom gets pissed (A Brit term in honor of her chef) she sobs and sobs because she did not join the nunnery and marry Jesus. When Tia gets into the cooking sherry she dons a hat and climbs a tree (She firmly believes a tree was her mother). Larry drinks a sixer, turns on his computer, rubs his hands together, and thinks "okay, who can I piss off tonight". Little does he know we are so fond of him he couldn't piss us off if he pissed in the soup.

And so on. Only Wille the K stays with his decaf, steady as she goes, watching the screen with one eye and Murder She Wrote with the other. Willie is a sage, but fears being exposed.

And on an on it goes. Too old and tired to define all of you at one sitting. I take some comfort in knowing I'm the only really sane member here. And, it's not fair I guess that I'm also the most handsome. In the words of a 70's minstrel, "Oh Lord It's Hard to be Humble When Your'e Perfect in Every Way".

So drink up, toke up, whatever floats your boat. You are home, connected to the RVF, your home away from home. When you knock, we are obliged to open the door for you.

On the other hand, I just got off the hay field, and haven't even had a beer. Yet. See, ya don't know me at all. Wink Besides, some here are pissed at my very existence, and I don't even need to post.
(07-22-2012, 08:47 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Again, Clone, can you substantiate your remark or do you always just toss out remarks you can't back up?

Living on the dole... or living off the dole = living off government $$
SSI ... among other things = Government $$
(07-22-2012, 08:54 PM)Larry Wrote:

On the other hand, I just got off the hay field, and haven't even had a beer. Yet. See, ya don't know me at all. Wink Besides, some here are pissed at my very existence, and I don't even need to post.

The hay field?
(07-22-2012, 08:55 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

The hay field?

Bucked hay tonight for a friend. Only 350 bales, but hey, I'm old....
(07-22-2012, 08:55 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:47 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Living on the dole... or living off the dole = living off government $$
SSI ... among other things = Government $$

OK, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna say it. Scrapper, you are DAFT! ??? Do you not understand the definiton of the phrase "Substantiate your remark?"
(07-22-2012, 08:57 PM)Larry Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:55 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

The hay field?

Bucked hay tonight for a friend. Only 350 bales, but hey, I'm old....

Oh. Just wondering. I couldn't remember when you went into the Haying biz. Good weather for it. You probably feel good too.