Can You Tell When I'm PUI?
(07-22-2012, 08:57 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:57 PM)Larry Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:55 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:54 PM)Larry Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:33 PM)Wonky Wrote: ...returning the the topic at hand:

Yea Clete, I can tell when you are blitzed. Your posts make sense. It's like when Ponder is stoned on whacky weed: He gets profound. Or when OL has been too long at the coffee pot and types pages and pages of his admiration for Attila the Hun (a job creator). When Tennis Mom gets pissed (A Brit term in honor of her chef) she sobs and sobs because she did not join the nunnery and marry Jesus. When Tia gets into the cooking sherry she dons a hat and climbs a tree (She firmly believes a tree was her mother). Larry drinks a sixer, turns on his computer, rubs his hands together, and thinks "okay, who can I piss off tonight". Little does he know we are so fond of him he couldn't piss us off if he pissed in the soup.

And so on. Only Wille the K stays with his decaf, steady as she goes, watching the screen with one eye and Murder She Wrote with the other. Willie is a sage, but fears being exposed.

And on an on it goes. Too old and tired to define all of you at one sitting. I take some comfort in knowing I'm the only really sane member here. And, it's not fair I guess that I'm also the most handsome. In the words of a 70's minstrel, "Oh Lord It's Hard to be Humble When Your'e Perfect in Every Way".

So drink up, toke up, whatever floats your boat. You are home, connected to the RVF, your home away from home. When you knock, we are obliged to open the door for you.

Goodbye for now. Parting is such sweet sorrow. (I made that up)

On the other hand, I just got off the hay field, and haven't even had a beer. Yet. See, ya don't know me at all. Wink Besides, some here are pissed at my very existence, and I don't even need to post.

The hay field?

Bucked hay tonight for a friend. Only 350 bales, but hey, I'm old....

Oh. Just wondering. I couldn't remember when you went into the Haying biz. Good weather for it. You probably feel good too.

I'm sore as hell and I smell funny (according to the dog), but other than that, I'm just beat....

I haven't even eaten dinner, and I'm not sure I will. I get up at 4:30 tomorrow for work.
(07-22-2012, 08:55 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:47 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:17 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 07:57 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Clone, just out of curiosity, you are implying something. Care to back it up with a known fact? Or not. Just throwing out random digs?

A person living on the dole, touting her 'youth' and square footage.
There's nothing wrong with suggesting a sex toy for what ails a person.
Especially after being told to shut your flapper.

Hey BZ...I live in a RENTED 500 sq foot cottage....does that make me less of a person than you?

Edited to add: OL has said several rude, crude, uncouth things to me today. I completely ignored him because why fan the flames when everything seems to be going so smoothy? When communication is happening?
Oh yeah, BZ is in the MTf group, she is allowed to say such things.

Again, Clone, can you substantiate your remark or do you always just toss out remarks you can't back up?

Living on the dole... or living off the dole = living off government $$
SSI ... among other things = Government $$

OK, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna say it. Scrapper, you are DAFT! ??? Do you not understand the definiton of the phrase "Substantiate your remark?"

Read it and weep... from BZ's own words:

(07-22-2012, 07:54 PM)broadzilla Wrote: My kids are disabled and are on SSI.
(07-22-2012, 09:05 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:55 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:47 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:17 PM)Clone Wrote: A person living on the dole, touting her 'youth' and square footage.
There's nothing wrong with suggesting a sex toy for what ails a person.
Especially after being told to shut your flapper.

Hey BZ...I live in a RENTED 500 sq foot cottage....does that make me less of a person than you?

Edited to add: OL has said several rude, crude, uncouth things to me today. I completely ignored him because why fan the flames when everything seems to be going so smoothy? When communication is happening?
Oh yeah, BZ is in the MTf group, she is allowed to say such things.

Again, Clone, can you substantiate your remark or do you always just toss out remarks you can't back up?

Living on the dole... or living off the dole = living off government $$
SSI ... among other things = Government $$

OK, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna say it. Scrapper, you are DAFT! ??? Do you not understand the definiton of the phrase "Substantiate your remark?"

Read it and weep... from BZ's own words:

(07-22-2012, 07:54 PM)broadzilla Wrote: My kids are disabled and are on SSI.

Hmmmm. You've bumped your head. Hard, apparently.
Including myself in this one:

[Image: 599996_4359043456926_1054419992_n.jpg]
[Image: dove-of-peace-with-olive-branch.jpg]
[Image: surrendering-smile-animated-white-waving-flag.gif]
Being this is a "Pulling your leg thread" I want to say you all did a fine job of doing just that!. I'm amazed at how realistic it all was. :Eek!
(07-22-2012, 07:50 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 06:28 PM)broadzilla Wrote: You are a disgusting dirty old woman devoid of couth.

(...and you are WAY TOO OLD to be saying things like "oh snap"...which it totally outdated btw.)

Ask Scrapper how much welfare she has received in her lifetime.

nevermind
(07-23-2012, 06:43 AM)HoneyhalfWitch Wrote: Being this is a "Pulling your leg thread" I want to say you all did a fine job of doing just that!. I'm amazed at how realistic it all was. :Eek!

We practice a lot.Wink
I feel invisible.
Ahem.. Rear! Cool
(07-23-2012, 03:21 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I feel invisible.

Who are you?
(07-23-2012, 06:30 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Who are you?

Some new guy I think. Just came to town from KC on a freight train, looking for a rich woman who owns a liquor store and has a bad heart. Laughing
Back to the OP, when I see where Cletus wrote that he attended a B - Day party? For some reason, I see 8 - Day party and marvel at his stamina!
(07-23-2012, 08:11 PM)Clone Wrote: Back to the OP, when I see where Cletus wrote that he attended a B - Day party? For some reason, I see 8 - Day party and marvel at his stamina!

Laughing He hasn't had stamina since 1985!

Who are you?

He's "THAT" guy.....
(07-23-2012, 09:25 PM)Larry Wrote:

Who are you?

He's "THAT" guy.....

I used to have two cats "This Cat" And "That Cat". Imagine the confusion.Big Grin
Holy crap! You all have been busy. This forum reminds me of the Seinfeld Show with a twist. Its not important what we fight about as long as we fight. Any issue will do.

And I have plenty of stamina. Its after midnight and I am still awake. But its been a long day, so good night. Smiling
Not PUI. But posting. At 12.46 am
Not PUI... but posting... at 7:35am.
Give me 12 hours and that could change. Razz