Organ Donors Rock
[Image: 295411_436747016369660_862688075_n.jpg]

95.7 KJR
These two women posted this picture on an internet forum with this caption...
"My Uncle Greg just got two new lungs from a victim of the Aurora shootings. Amazing that such a tragedy saves a mans life too.."
This is what's all about in life....
Think they should thank the NRA?
According to crapper there's an organ donor somewhere on North Riverside in Medford too.
(07-22-2012, 07:15 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Think they should thank the NRA?

I'm thinking thanking the family of the victim should be enough.
Maybe thank the lunatic?
Chuck, t-shirt.

"Mass murder in Colorado and all I got were these 2 lungs"
And BZ thinks I'm "devoid of couth"... Rolling Eyes
(07-22-2012, 07:46 PM)Scrapper Wrote: And BZ thinks I'm "devoid of couth"... Rolling Eyes

And Tiamat says his bark is worse than his bite.
Some people are devoid of any respect or caring. Anyone that can crack jokes about such a horrific event is pathetic.
How true.
(07-22-2012, 07:53 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 07:46 PM)Scrapper Wrote: And BZ thinks I'm "devoid of couth"... Rolling Eyes

And Tiamat says his bark is worse than his bite.

So? Who gives a shit what I think/say? You and scrapper both must, a LOT because you've both spent the day bringing it all up. If you didn't, you'd have forgotten it all by now.
(07-22-2012, 08:53 PM)Tiamat Wrote: So? Who gives a shit what I think/say? You and scrapper both must, a LOT because you've both spent the day bringing it all up. If you didn't, you'd have forgotten it all by now.

I DO care
I DO give a shit what you say.
Who brought what up all day?
I thought we were all participating in some kind of come-clean, let's level the playing field kind of exercise in a thread you started!
Oh, there it goes again, are the lights getting dimmer?
Ahem, back to the topic. I said yes to Organ donation at 16 years old. I'm still hoping I get to wear them all out myself, though.
(07-22-2012, 09:09 PM)Larry Wrote: Ahem, back to the topic. I said yes to Organ donation at 16 years old. I'm still hoping I get to wear them all out myself, though.

I'll drink to that! <clink>
(07-22-2012, 09:05 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:53 PM)Tiamat Wrote: So? Who gives a shit what I think/say? You and scrapper both must, a LOT because you've both spent the day bringing it all up. If you didn't, you'd have forgotten it all by now.

I DO care
I DO give a shit what you say.
Who brought what up all day?
I thought we were all participating in some kind of come-clean, let's level the playing field kind of exercise in a thread you started!
Oh, there it goes again, are the lights getting dimmer?

Hey, there's a thread, as you say, just for this line of thought. You can take it there and stop hijacking threads by bringing me into them. (oh, wait this IS your thread!) Feel free. Go over there and trash me if it makes you feel any better.

Back to topic. Organ donors rock.
(07-22-2012, 09:09 PM)Larry Wrote: Ahem, back to the topic. I said yes to Organ donation at 16 years old. I'm still hoping I get to wear them all out myself, though.

Ditto that!
IMO it is a bit tasteless for the family to have went on a public forum with the news of this so soon. Hopefully they had the sense enough to ask the donors family first, but either way I think a little time could have passed before announcing it. Oh yeah, I'm a donor too, wouldn't it be cool if one of you leftists ended up with one of my vital organs?
Funny for you to mention tasteless.
(07-23-2012, 07:46 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Funny for you to mention tasteless.

I just figured a person like yourself could enjoy tasteless. After all, you have no problem with it when you're on the distribution end.
I doubt these people know who the organ donor is. They don't tell you. It is a law that they can't reveal who the donor is and who the receiver of the donation is. They probably just assumed or someone at the hospital is getting reamed right now.

And yes, Organ Donors Rock.