Hey there everyone!
Just a silly hello to all members of the forum. I have not been around lately but I miss you all. Hope you are having a good time.
(07-24-2012, 11:00 AM)rainylady Wrote: Just a silly hello to all members of the forum. I have not been around lately but I miss you all. Hope you are having a good time.

Hi RL,
I hope you too, are well and happy.
Remember to take your meds, eat well, exercise, keep regular hours, and be with positive people to the extent you can.
You have a full plate of difficulties, and being responsible to your "life-style" will help.
Hi RL! Waving Hope all is well! Smiling
Buenos Dias!
How's the weather on the coast?
(07-24-2012, 01:01 PM)Clone Wrote: Buenos Dias!
It has been overcast for the past week. No rain for awhile.
(07-24-2012, 11:00 AM)rainylady Wrote: Just a silly hello to all members of the forum. I have not been around lately but I miss you all. Hope you are having a good time.

Hi, RL, good to see you.Smiling
(07-24-2012, 02:58 PM)rainylady Wrote:

So are we to just call you "lady" for now?Big Grin
(07-24-2012, 04:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 02:58 PM)rainylady Wrote:

So are we to just call you "lady" for now?Big Grin
I'm always rainylady. But also desertairbreeze.
Nice to see you on here again, RL. Hope all is well. You sound happy. Smiling
So, where have you been that you cant be here? Probably having sex n-stuff, huh. And please don't ask what the n-stuff is.
(07-24-2012, 08:14 PM)cletus1 Wrote: So, where have you been that you cant be here? Probably having sex n-stuff, huh. And please don't ask what the n-stuff is.

...and there friends is just one more example of our buddy Clete PUI.
Also proves he has a computer in the shed because Mrs. Clete kicks his butt out when he has "one too many". The dog stays in the house with momma. The dog sometimes watches TV with Clete. "Breaking Bad". The dog explains it when it's over. Razz
(07-24-2012, 08:57 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(07-24-2012, 08:14 PM)cletus1 Wrote: So, where have you been that you cant be here? Probably having sex n-stuff, huh. And please don't ask what the n-stuff is.

Also proves he has a computer in the shed because Mrs. Clete kicks his butt out when he has "one too many". The dog stays in the house with momma. The dog sometimes watches TV with Clete. "Breaking Bad". The dog explains it when it's over. Razz
Actually I'm not PUI. If you have not noticed, sometimes I like to make outrageous or provocative posts. They are designed to get a response even a negative one and to hopefully get the mice to come out of their holes so we can enjoy some mac-n-cheese together.
Mac-n-cheese?? Bring it on.

Did Walt really give Lilly of the Valley to Brock?
Hi RL! Hope you have a great day!
(07-24-2012, 09:41 PM)APPLEGATE Wrote: Mac-n-cheese?? Bring it on.

I like mine with shredded chicken boobies and some Tomatoes & Diced Green Chilies RO*TEL mixed in... please! Razz
Well, I just got a TV and I watch shows as before I just had the forum and Yahoo News.
(07-25-2012, 02:47 AM)Simon Peter Wrote:

Clete, do you really watch Breaking Bad?

Yes.

Damn right he did. He had to find a way to make Jessie turn on Gus. It worked.