What IS This? It's Freaking Me Out!
I think it's the debil or sumpin.

[Image: 548989_481156285245938_976513449_n.jpg]
Looks like TVguy 20 years earlier. Seriously though, the photographic effect is similar to the effects used in the movie AI. This photo however, looks like the guy's eye is facing front, maybe for frontal ewe view effect.
(07-24-2012, 10:48 PM)cletus1 Wrote: This photo however, looks like the guy's eye is facing front, maybe for frontal ewe view effect.

Doesn't look like any sheep I ever saw.
I still think it's the debil, dude.
Weird stuff, man, and I'm completely straight.
Maybe that's the problem. Smiling
(07-24-2012, 11:06 PM)Clone Wrote: I still think it's the debil, dude.

I'm with you, Clone!
That's some scary shit! Eek!
(07-25-2012, 07:08 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

I'm with you, Clone!

Ah, the power of Photo Shop.
Clever, and yes Clone, kind of creepy.
(And unnecessary to describe it as fecal matter. But we love our freedom. And our responsibilities. We are free to define ourselves, and so take responsibility for how others see us)
(07-25-2012, 08:37 AM)Wonky Wrote:

I'm with you, Clone!

(And unnecessary to describe it as fecal matter. But we love our freedom. And our responsibilities. We are free to define ourselves, and so take responsibility for how others see us)

Back to the old Hall Monitor job again?!?! Rolling Eyes
If you're so smart... you would have realized by now that your put downs mean nothing to me.
So, in closing... Screw off, Wonkmiester!
(07-25-2012, 08:47 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 08:37 AM)Wonky Wrote:

I'm with you, Clone!

Back to the old Hall Monitor job again?!?! Rolling Eyes
If you're so smart... you would have realized by now that your put downs mean nothing to me.
So, in closing... Screw off, Wonkmiester!

I will do that Scrappy. Screwing off is what I do best. Hall monitor? Not so. Only remarking on your choice to be vulgar rather than not. But I understand and respect your right to use any kind of vocabulary you want here. Is this a great country, or what?
As to my "being smart". Not so much. My observation was critical of only your choice of a vulgar word...I don't have the chops to critique your reasoning.

So, Im off to "screw off". Thanks for providing me the freedom to do just that. Chatting with you is always so much fun. We really must do it more often. Laughing
(07-25-2012, 08:37 AM)Wonky Wrote: (And unnecessary to describe it as fecal matter. But we love our freedom. And our responsibilities. We are free to define ourselves, and so take responsibility for how others see us)

So unnecessary to the discussion, Wonky.
Playing to the Scrapper haters this morning, eh what?
Why be inflammatory?
Hey Wonky... You must be a true believer in "do as I say, not as I do", eh?!?!

(07-24-2012, 04:19 PM)Wonky Wrote: Serious times require the attention of serious people.
I'm not a quick study, not all that bright, and God know's missed a lot of "schoolin". I do know, however, when I'm being exposed to a simple, singular view of the world that is so much bull shit.
What makes me really sad is that the message of that song is not all wrong. It's just off key in content and simple like my cousin Luther. Luther is all in a twit about the "black helicopters". He read about them in a supermarket newspaper and knows it's the truth because, for reasons that escape me, he wants it to be the truth.
Luther would like that song, pop a Bud, and show his red white and blue underwear.

I may go back to my religious roots to find some meaning.

(07-16-2012, 08:32 PM)Wonky Wrote: We are no doubt born with a "certain" intelligence. But social conditions can make measuring our learning ability difficult. The U.S. Army found that many Afro Americans who entered the military had low "IQ" scores upon initial testing. Many who stayed past the initial enlistment and entered military training schools were discovered to have raised their "IQ" significantly. The study continued and it was found to be true of whites from disadvantaged backgrounds too.

(I put IQ in quotes because the military tests are slightly different than the standard IQ tests given in secondary schools)

So, saying that some Blacks or Redneck whites, or anyone group who suffer social disadvantage, is "Weak bull shit right there" may be in error. I trust that's on point, but if not I'm sure you will set me straight. If, in fact, my IQ is high enough to be set straight. A very debatable point.

(07-13-2012, 08:18 PM)Wonky Wrote: Ya know, I have just a hint of what your are referring to. Sometimes I do think I get a glimpse of something I don't understand. I regret, so very much, my early years when I was an unteachable student and a general all around asshole with "anger issues". When I finally got my "shit together" (after a fashion) and started reading I was able to learn about history, irony, metaphor, and so on, but damned if I could teach myself science. Even spelling: I've been fighting that all my life. Just don't have the natural born smarts for that stuff. And you already know about my grammar problem. I do learn it, then forget it about 10 minutes later. More a lack of attention than age too.

Whatever: Spilled milk, horse out of barn, and all that. TVg is the only perfect student around here and I just except that and call him when I need help. You know...when I want to know shit from shoe polish. Laughing

(06-30-2012, 07:52 PM)Wonky Wrote: Lord knows I don't want to ever contradict Mr. Truman.

We Democrats are as self serving as any other political group. I think of Sen. Daschle who was "busted" for limo rides and could not serve in the Obama administration. It was a good opportunity for him to use his expertise in promoting national progressive policy. He elected to move to K street (with his wife) and the two have made many millions of dollars as lobbyists for whatever group will pay.

Liberal and Conservative thought has been corrupted to being almost impossible to define. We have extremes on all sides, and the grass roots middle seems to be educated by bumper stickers.

Whatever the reasons, whomever is to blame, we are in deep shit. We have fiscal reforms to be faced and it's a fact that we can't tax our way out of this. Some conservative policies about restraint are needed. Some ratcheting back of Liberal progressive ideals will have to be delayed.

Our congressional institutions have grown into rigid forms of custom and habit and not likely to face reform without a mighty shove from some group capable of generating power.

So, I don't know if I'm a Liberal. Not a Conservative, I feel like someone in no man's land looking for leadership.

"The time is now the walrus said, to speak of many things...."

Oh yes... and those are just the tip of the shitty iceberg!
I especially like this one:

(04-15-2012, 06:12 PM)Wonky Wrote: I'll apologize in advance for being all over the place like puppy shit.

You might want to check yourself before you try to check others. Just sayin'...
Okay... one more... just for the hell of it!

(03-24-2012, 03:39 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 03:36 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You knew why the Japanese attacked us in WWII, I thought maybe you would know that too.

WHAT?

HOLY SHIT!

How did it end?
[Image: whin297l.jpg]
I've been busted!
Caught with my pants down.
Revealed to be a hypocrite.
Found with my hand in the cookie jar.
...pants on fire.

What can I say? I'm a sexist I guess. Just seems a lady would use those expressions only when necessary to illustrate a strong point. Maybe that was what was done.

So Scrappy, I must say how sorry I am to have slipped in that little off topic nuggett suggesting you didn't have to do that.

What can I say? I'm fucked up and spend most of my time slinging shit at the world. Razz

Peace on earth and good will toward men. Women are on their own. Embarrassed
[Image: freakout.png]
(07-25-2012, 10:53 PM)chuck white Wrote: [Image: freakout.png]

Well okay! NOW is makes sense!