God strikes another one down early
(07-28-2012, 01:58 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(07-28-2012, 08:45 AM)Leonard Wrote:
(07-28-2012, 05:38 AM)blondemom Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 05:19 PM)Clone Wrote: Chick-Fil-A sandwiches are made from aborted chicken fetus anuses.
~Roseanne Barr

She is a real classy lady there. That is sarcasm. Can not stand the woman. I do not watch anything with her in it, nor do I listen to anything she has to say.

One might say the same of you.

One would be a dipshit for it too. Oh, wait, you're already....nevermind.
I did not know chickens aborted their young. I do know this woman is a vile creature: The granddaughter of immigrants from Europe and Russia, Barr was the oldest of four children in a working-class Jewish Salt Lake City family; she was also active in the LDS Church. In 1974 she married Bill Pentland, with whom she had three children, before divorcing in 1990 and marrying comedian Tom Arnold for four years. Controversy arose when she sang "The Star-Spangled Banner" off-key at a 1990 nationally aired baseball game, followed by spitting and grabbing her crotch.

So why not elect her for president?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseanne_Barr

[img]http://I did not know chickens aborted their young. I do know this woman is a vile creature: The granddaughter of immigrants from Europe and Russia, Barr was the oldest of four children in a working-class Jewish Salt Lake City family; she was also active in the LDS Church. In 1974 she married Bill Pentland, with whom she had three children, before divorcing in 1990 and marrying comedian Tom Arnold for four years. Controversy arose when she sang "The Star-Spangled Banner" off-key at a 1990 nationally aired baseball game, followed by spitting and grabbing her crotch. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseanne_Barr

So why not elect her as president? Surely her Al Green renditions would parallel the current POTUS imposter.
(07-27-2012, 05:19 PM)Clone Wrote: Chick-Fil-A sandwiches are made from aborted chicken fetus anuses.
~Roseanne Barr

She is a real classy lady there. That is sarcasm. Can not stand the woman. I do not watch anything with her in it, nor do I listen to anything she has to say.

One did, YOU. What's up with that? She doesn't wear a tin foil hat like you and agree lock step with your never ending hatred and moronic theories?.
(07-28-2012, 04:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
~Roseanne Barr

One did, YOU. What's up with that? She doesn't wear a tin foil hat like you and agree lock step with your never ending hatred and moronic theories?.

And this from a the TV thing that tells people to eat shit...................?
(07-28-2012, 04:23 PM)Leonard Wrote:
(07-28-2012, 04:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
~Roseanne Barr

And this from a the TV thing that tells people to eat shit...................?

What does that have to do with you speaking down to Blond mom? besides I didn't tell anyone to eat shit.But If I did it would have been youLaughing
Exactly, i'm still not eating at KFC either.
EGGzactly. So why condemn the chain for the stance of, for all intents and purposes, an employee? Any number of employees at any chain has most likely said the same thing somewhere, and we don't have leftists reactionaries causing malcontent, yet. It becomes obvious to the point that they don't try to hide their political correctness anymore, but claim victimization through trying to silence opposing views and ideals. Has Obama stepped into this steaming pile yet? Bets on if/when he does?
I seem to recall back in the 70's I checked on a franchise of this company, you needed to be a christian to be involved with them. I think they were sued over their policies if I remember correctly. They have always been closed on Sunday's too, which was a problem with many of their stores being located in large malls. They went against mall regulations as most malls require you maintain certain hours of operation. I don't know what they do now as I haven't seen one of their stores in 30 years or so.

Why We're Closed on Sundays
Our founder, Truett Cathy, made the decision to close on Sundays in 1946 when he opened his first restaurant in Hapeville, Georgia. He has often shared that his decision was as much practical as spiritual. He believes that all franchised Chick-fil-A Operators and their Restaurant employees should have an opportunity to rest, spend time with family and friends, and worship if they choose to do so. That's why all Chick-fil-A Restaurants are closed on Sundays. It's part of our recipe for success.

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Company/Highlights-Sunday
(07-29-2012, 04:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I seem to recall back in the 70's I checked on a franchise of this company, you needed to be a christian to be involved with them. I think they were sued over their policies if I remember correctly. They have always been closed on Sunday's too, which was a problem with many of their stores being located in large malls. They went against mall regulations as most malls require you maintain certain hours of operation. I don't know what they do now as I haven't seen one of their stores in 30 years or so.

Our founder, Truett Cathy, made the decision to close on Sundays in 1946 when he opened his first restaurant in Hapeville, Georgia. He has often shared that his decision was as much practical as spiritual. He believes that all franchised Chick-fil-A Operators and their Restaurant employees should have an opportunity to rest, spend time with family and friends, and worship if they choose to do so. That's why all Chick-fil-A Restaurants are closed on Sundays. It's part of our recipe for success.

Bi-Mart had the very same policy of being closed on Sunday's.
A few posts up, Blondmom got blasted.

Where did that come from? Then, a couple of others piled on. What's that all about?

From the posts I've read that Blondmom has authored, I don't remember any that should cause this kind of reaction.

This place is getting stranger and stranger. Next we will see posts blasting Bambi.

Blondmom, we got your back. Don't feel intimidated by a couple of knuckleheads who can't hit the ground with their hats.
Pretty sure Larry already blasted Bambi. Probably Thumper tooLaughing
(07-29-2012, 04:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I seem to recall back in the 70's I checked on a franchise of this company, you needed to be a christian to be involved with them. I think they were sued over their policies if I remember correctly. They have always been closed on Sunday's too, which was a problem with many of their stores being located in large malls. They went against mall regulations as most malls require you maintain certain hours of operation. I don't know what they do now as I haven't seen one of their stores in 30 years or so.

They are still closed on Sunday's and yes even in the Malls. There is a hobby and craft store that was started here and it is starting to expand to the West coast and they are even closed on Sunday's. And they seem to do very well.
(07-29-2012, 05:00 PM)blondemom Wrote: They are still closed on Sunday's and yes even in the Malls. There is a hobby and craft store that was started here and it is starting to expand to the West coast and they are even closed on Sunday's. And they seem to do very well.

I'm closed on Sunday too. Big Grin