God strikes another one down early
(08-02-2012, 02:51 PM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: 315420_451995038156535_1736333236_n.jpg]

How many with their hand out do you see at the Salvation Army rescue missions, or waiting for help from World Vision, Feed the Children, or thousands of other Christian charities?

Why don't queers have food banks?
(08-02-2012, 03:05 PM)tornado Wrote:
(08-02-2012, 02:51 PM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: 315420_451995038156535_1736333236_n.jpg]

How many with their hand out do you see at the Salvation Army rescue missions, or waiting for help from World Vision, Feed the Children, or thousands of other Christian charities?

This has nothing to do with Christian charities, this has to do with hatred and bigotry by a certain group of ''christians''.
Yes, let us gather at the alter and worship thine glorious fried chicken. Can I get an amen?
(08-02-2012, 03:50 PM)Leonard Wrote:

This has nothing to do with Christian charities, this has to do with hatred and bigotry by a certain group of ''christians''.
Leonard, did you ever go to school. The owner of the food chain, Mr. Cathy had an interview with a Baptist magazine, wherein he stated his opinion according to his Christian beliefs. The owner is one person - not a group. A group consists of... never mind, you wouldn't understand. Go back to sleep in Bloomberg's closet.
(08-02-2012, 03:59 PM)Crazylace Wrote: Yes, let us gather at the alter and worship thine glorious fried chicken. Can I get an amen?

Or we could gather at JCP and worship faggotry. Can I get an STD?
Oh, and while they're all standing line.. it seems Obama's lead at the polls has widened considerably. Priorities, people!

Being a hate filled asshole is really your one accomplishment in life, isn't it?
(08-02-2012, 04:02 PM)tornado Wrote:
(08-02-2012, 03:50 PM)Leonard Wrote: How many with their hand out do you see at the Salvation Army rescue missions, or waiting for help from World Vision, Feed the Children, or thousands of other Christian charities?

Leonard, did you ever go to school. The owner of the food chain, Mr. Cathy had an interview with a Baptist magazine, wherein he stated his opinion according to his Christian beliefs. The owner is one person - not a group. A group consists of... never mind, you wouldn't understand. Go back to sleep in Bloomberg's closet.

The group being referred to is the one that is running to the unhealthy restaurant in this so called ''Appreciation Day'' to support his bigoted and hateful positions that seems to mirror theirs as well as yours.

Perhaps if you attended a more progressive school you might understand the subtleties of the English instead of bible-speak.

And you might want to learn the more obvious subtleties of communication and not come off as a religiously repressed homophob.

Perhaps reviewing William Buckley you might use his demeanour to hide the crytpo-nazi that lurked just below his surface and only came out when at a loss for words.
(08-02-2012, 04:27 PM)Leonard Wrote:
(08-02-2012, 04:02 PM)tornado Wrote:
(08-02-2012, 03:50 PM)Leonard Wrote: How many with their hand out do you see at the Salvation Army rescue missions, or waiting for help from World Vision, Feed the Children, or thousands of other Christian charities?

The group being referred to is the one that is running to the unhealthy restaurant in this so called ''Appreciation Day'' to support his bigoted and hateful positions that seems to mirror theirs as well as yours.

Perhaps if you attended a more progressive school you might understand the subtleties of the English instead of bible-speak.

And you might want to learn the more obvious subtleties of communication and not come off as a religiously repressed homophob.

Perhaps reviewing William Buckley you might use his demeanour to hide the crytpo-nazi that lurked just below his surface and only came out when at a loss for words.
How's the mayor treating you?
mayor mc cheese?
[Image: mayor-mccheese.jpg]
Chick-fil-A has faced angry words from some mayors, including Thomas M. Menino of Boston and Rahm Emanuel of Chicago, who have been incensed by Chick-fil-A’s donations to groups that fight same-sex marriage.

But Mr. Bloomberg, an outspoken supporter of unfettered capitalism who has also defended unpopular causes like a proposed mosque near ground zero, said he firmly believed in a business’s right to sell fried chicken to the masses, regardless of its owners’ beliefs.

“It’s inappropriate for a city government, or a state government, or the federal government to look at somebody’s political views and decide whether or not they can live in the city, or operate a business in the city, or work for somebody in the city,” the mayor said on his Friday morning radio show.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/28/nyregi...riate.html
Mr. Bloomberg said that while he was friendly with the mayors of Boston and Chicago, “I disagree with them really strongly on this one.”

“You can’t have a test for what the owners’ personal views are before you decide to give a permit to do something in the city,” Mr. Bloomberg said, citing concerns about censorship and freedom of speech. “You really don’t want to ask political beliefs or religious beliefs before you issue a permit. That’s just not government’s job.”

Mr. Bloomberg’s comments put him on the same side of the debate as many evangelical Christians and the American Civil Liberties Union. “I don’t agree with the A.C.L.U. on a lot of things, but in this case they happen to be right,” the mayor said.
[Image: 536805_336617686425941_885739431_n.jpg]
This video perfectly mirrors the scum protesting Chick Fil A

I wonder if Adam Smith is proud of what he did and if it was worth losing his job.Big Grin

His employer, Tucson medical equipment manufacturer Vante, saw it differently. Vante has announced that Smith, formerly the chief financial officer and treasurer, no longer works there.

http://news.gather.com
(07-28-2012, 12:08 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 05:45 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 05:37 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 05:19 PM)Clone Wrote: Chick-Fil-A sandwiches are made from aborted chicken fetus anuses.
~Roseanne Barr

That Roseanne. She just has a way with words, ya know. Laughing

She has always been a dipshit. She is almost as stupid as the lazy do nothings that quote her.Smiling

But...but...aren't you going to vote for her as POTUS? She's running, ya know. :wacko:

I was undecided, but now that she chose Cindy Sheehan as her running mate................
From the "Boycott Chick Fil A" facebook page:

Scott Jarrellposted toBoycott Chick-fil-A
I'm gay, And I do not care what one Fast Food owners opinion on me is, They actually have good food, Offer employment for gays, And give a lot of money to terminally ill Children. Let them be able to practice their First amendment rights peacefully without fear of this Bullshit, Because everyone deserves a voice in this country, Right or wrong...

So instead of doing this "Boycott" BS, How about you spend more time educating people about love and understanding, And make us look like actual loving people, Instead of self righteous assholes who can't treat people with a different opinion then them with decent tolerance and respect!
[Image: 396849_458623897505366_847715045_n.jpg]
I've never been to a chick fil a. However, if I had, and did frequent them, I don't think I would boycott them on the basis of an opinion about same sex marriage any more than if they said they didn't believe in divorce or abortion. If discrimination against gays in some way could be proven, I probably would. But Blondemom has an example of that not being the case.