all this talk
Roosters do a lot of fighting between themselves, too.
(07-30-2012, 06:17 AM)blondemom Wrote: I am just curious, I mean I can not see SP using Progressive insurance based on the political views of the head person and who they make donations to. I wonder how many people actually put their money where their mouth is.

My ChickFilA should be here around noon along with a fresh tuna.Smiling
wonky Wrote:My dentists assistant ask if I had "Accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior". I told her not yet but I would consider it if she would show me her tits. She complained to the dentist. So did I.
We were both wrong.
But she still has a job and I didn't go to jail.
The dentist made her promise to never ask that again.
I didn't promise to not stare at her tits. I love them Christian tits.

Would I eat at the chicken place? If the chicken was really good, damn straight! I don't really care what some daffy redneck thinks, and anyone who takes this buffoon seriously needs to give that another thought.

Now, if someone who actually finished high school and can locate New York on a map says something like that, I'll object.

I would like to nominate this as "Post of the Year". That was AWESOME!Big Grin
(08-02-2012, 09:25 AM)Simon Peter Wrote:
(07-30-2012, 06:17 AM)blondemom Wrote: I am just curious, I mean I can not see SP using Progressive insurance based on the political views of the head person and who they make donations to. I wonder how many people actually put their money where their mouth is.

My ChickFilA should be here around noon along with a fresh tuna.Smiling

It was pretty damn tasty, but I didn't like the pickles. We are canning the tuna.

Note: We are canning some of the tuna, because SOME PEOPLE around here like to eat it raw.Mad
(08-02-2012, 02:36 PM)BeerMe Wrote:
wonky Wrote:My dentists assistant ask if I had "Accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior". I told her not yet but I would consider it if she would show me her tits. She complained to the dentist. So did I.
We were both wrong.
But she still has a job and I didn't go to jail.
The dentist made her promise to never ask that again.
I didn't promise to not stare at her tits. I love them Christian tits.

Would I eat at the chicken place? If the chicken was really good, damn straight! I don't really care what some daffy redneck thinks, and anyone who takes this buffoon seriously needs to give that another thought.

Now, if someone who actually finished high school and can locate New York on a map says something like that, I'll object.

I would like to nominate this as "Post of the Year". That was AWESOME!Big Grin

I agree! Made me LOL!
[Image: 02AUG-1.jpg]