A new Olympic sport???
This is pretty good. They should videotape more of the parents watching their kids compete. Laughing

(07-30-2012, 08:32 AM)Scrapper Wrote: This is pretty good. They should videotape more of the parents watching their kids compete. Laughing

Is it? I dunno, watching it gave me the eeby jeebies...she seems to be on crack. JMO.
The International Olympic Committee has now blocked the video.
Interesting.
[Image: 599794_426412334076850_701448434_n.jpg]

No one could help but notice the Polish cycling team didn't have matching helmets.Laughing
Quote:All ladies are women but not all women are ladies

“Well-behaved women rarely make history”
~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
What does ... mean?
(08-05-2012, 06:36 PM)APPLEGATE Wrote: What does ... mean?

Who knows?
Does she not find the Polish cycling team photo funny?
Surely she's thinking of something else.
[Image: 423554_412336442165767_1073516648_n.jpg]
Maybe its the helmet joke BZ doesn't like.
(08-05-2012, 06:50 PM)APPLEGATE Wrote: Maybe its the helmet joke BZ doesn't like.

Hmmm...are you suggesting she may not have acquired a comprehension of a more cerebral humor?
(08-05-2012, 06:50 PM)APPLEGATE Wrote: Maybe its the helmet joke BZ doesn't like.

Maybe it's that we had some members, (no punWink) that had a fit over someone's "bouncing boobs" avatar yet.... well, let's just say that hypocrisy is always welcome here at the RVF.
I didn't see anything bouncing in Clone's pic.
"bouncing boobs"?
(08-05-2012, 06:59 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I didn't see anything bouncing in Clone's pic.

He's just looking for an outlet to spew his dislike of me.
Apples and oranges.
Sour grapes.
Pffffffft.
Laughing Laughing

Posting a picture of an Olympic team with a silly joke is being compared to bouncing breasts while humping.
No hope for the gene pool here!
Maybe BZ can say what ... meant.
(08-05-2012, 07:02 PM)Clone Wrote:
(08-05-2012, 06:59 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I didn't see anything bouncing in Clone's pic.

He's just looking for an outlet to spew his dislike of me.
Apples and oranges.
Sour grapes.
Pffffffft.
Laughing Laughing

Posting a picture of an Olympic team with a silly joke is being compared to bouncing breasts while humping.
No hope for the gene pool here!

So if SP posts a (shall we say "sexually questionable"), photo, then it must be considered crude and tastleless because YOU determined it to be so. But when you post a photo that also might be considered questionable by some members... then it's all in good fun and to be taken with a wink and a smile. Okee Dokey.

For the record, I am not so easily offended and I took your photo for what it was... something for the girls to giggle and smile at. It would be nice to see you "funsters" cut the same slack to others.
SP's avatar wasn't just "sexually questionable", it was a short video graphic we were forced to look at with every post. It didn't bother me either, although it was in poor taste for women.

There was nothing whatsoever that was in poor taste about Clone's picture though. Too bad humans come with genitals and we're not all smooth there instead, I reckon you'll have to live with that part. Doesn't mean we have to see naked boobs continuously bouncing up and down though, and they're not the same thing either. If her graphic had involved tents in their swimsuits that bounced continuously it might have been comparable.
(08-06-2012, 05:59 AM)PonderThis Wrote: SP's avatar wasn't just "sexually questionable", it was a short video graphic we were forced to look at with every post. It didn't bother me either, although it was in poor taste for women.

There was nothing whatsoever that was in poor taste about Clone's picture though. Too bad humans come with genitals and we're not all smooth there instead, I reckon you'll have to live with that part. Doesn't mean we have to see naked boobs continuously bouncing up and down though, and they're not the same thing either. If her graphic had involved tents in their swimsuits that bounced continuously it might have been comparable.

Poor taste is in the eye of the beholder. If Clone wants to set herself up as the RVF censor then, IMHO, she should be going to great lengths to avoid posting anything that might be considered questionable by any of our members... not just her, or Scrap, or you or me.