A new Olympic sport???
(08-06-2012, 08:43 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 08:15 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I personally hate internet sex. It is frustrating. I do however like internet bong hits, Cough, cough pass.Smiling

Can't we all get abong?

I stole that. From you, I think.Big Grin

Big Grin You know the answer, but you still ask the question. I love that about you.Wink
(08-06-2012, 02:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 01:52 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 01:16 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 01:10 PM)broadzilla Wrote: (I have NEVER had "sex" on the internet. I have flirted, but NEVER have all out been nasty and crude.)

I call bull shit!

Your activity that I witnessed that night on RVF could easily be classified as nasty and crude... if it had been any of the other female member here YOU would have been all over it!

You always seem concerned about what your children might see posted here... how would you feel if they had seen THAT?!?!?

Citation?

Oh... beats me! It could have been removed long ago. I have no clue. I really don't care. Most everyone here saw it.

My point was more regarding someone who would post this...
"we have women who smoke cigars, drink, cuss like sailors, and have no idea what it is like to be a lady."
...not checking herself first!

BTW... I may have smoked a few stogies in my day... I partake in beverages when I feel like it... I cuss if and when I want... but I don't PRETEND to be something I am not... like some people do. Rolling Eyes

I also think someone's idea of what it takes (and means) to be a woman is skewed.

I confess. The more I drink, the more I cuss.
(08-05-2012, 06:32 PM)Clone Wrote:
Quote:All ladies are women but not all women are ladies

“Well-behaved women rarely make history”
~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Ms. Ulrich gets 1 point for wit, and two thumbs down for her ignorance of history.
(08-06-2012, 08:45 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 02:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 01:52 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 01:16 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 01:10 PM)broadzilla Wrote: (I have NEVER had "sex" on the internet. I have flirted, but NEVER have all out been nasty and crude.)

I call bull shit!

Your activity that I witnessed that night on RVF could easily be classified as nasty and crude... if it had been any of the other female member here YOU would have been all over it!

You always seem concerned about what your children might see posted here... how would you feel if they had seen THAT?!?!?

Citation?

Oh... beats me! It could have been removed long ago. I have no clue. I really don't care. Most everyone here saw it.

My point was more regarding someone who would post this...
"we have women who smoke cigars, drink, cuss like sailors, and have no idea what it is like to be a lady."
...not checking herself first!

BTW... I may have smoked a few stogies in my day... I partake in beverages when I feel like it... I cuss if and when I want... but I don't PRETEND to be something I am not... like some people do. Rolling Eyes

I also think someone's idea of what it takes (and means) to be a woman is skewed.

I confess. The more I drink, the more I cuss.
Then less have another beer I'll prolly cuss you under the table.
(08-06-2012, 08:45 PM)Wonky Wrote:

~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Ms. Ulrich gets 1 point for wit, and two thumbs down for her ignorance of history.

I don't know where you learned history...it took over 100 years from the beginning of the struggle for women to finally get the vote.
You know WHY it took so long? Because of folks such as yourself who, as the History Channel puts it: "Meanwhile, many American women were beginning to chafe against what historians have called the "Cult of True Womanhood": that is, the idea that the only "true" woman was a pious, submissive wife and mother concerned exclusively with home and family."

That's old, dead stuff, Wonkman.

Things have changed.
(08-06-2012, 09:51 PM)Clone Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 08:45 PM)Wonky Wrote:

~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I don't know where you learned history...it took over 100 years from the beginning of the struggle for women to finally get the vote.
You know WHY it took so long? Because of folks such as yourself who, as the History Channel puts it: "Meanwhile, many American women were beginning to chafe against what historians have called the "Cult of True Womanhood": that is, the idea that the only "true" woman was a pious, submissive wife and mother concerned exclusively with home and family."

That's old, dead stuff, Wonkman.

Things have changed.

Whoa. You don't think your reading a whole lot of extraneous ideas/emotions into Wonky's remark???
(08-06-2012, 10:43 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Whoa. You don't think your reading a whole lot of extraneous ideas/emotions into Wonky's remark???

You could be right; I've been known to do this.
My only defense for my 'extraneous emotions' is not even understanding why he would make such a comment...using his own point system no less!

The women who fought for our rights, the authors, the educators, the social workers, the nurses, the union leaders, etc.?

They were not, at the time, considered well-behaved women
(08-06-2012, 10:52 PM)Clone Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 10:43 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Whoa. You don't think your reading a whole lot of extraneous ideas/emotions into Wonky's remark???

My only defense for my 'extraneous emotions' is not even understanding why he would make such a comment...using his own point system no less!

The women who fought for our rights, the authors, the educators, the social workers, the nurses, the union leaders, etc.?

Truthfully, I didn't quite get Wonky's remark, but I wasn't sure what he was referring to, but I'm reserving judgment.
(08-06-2012, 10:54 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 10:52 PM)Clone Wrote:

Truthfully, I didn't quite get Wonky's remark, but I wasn't sure what he was referring to, but I'm reserving judgment.

Yep, that's how you do it.
Me? I'm quick-draw McGraw. Smiling
Well, who wants to get rated on a quote?
“The Empowered Woman, she moves through the world
with a sense of confidence and grace.
Her once reckless spirit now tempered by wisdom.
... Quietly, yet firmly, she speaks her truth without doubt or hesitation
and the life she leads is of her own creation
She now understands what it means to live and let live.
How much to ask for herself and how much to give.
She has a strong, yet generous heart
and the inner beauty she emanates truly sets her apart.
Like the mythical Phoenix,
she has risen from the ashes and soared to a new plane of existence,
unfettered by the things that once that posed such resistance.

Her senses now heightened, she sees everything so clearly.
She hears the wind rustling through the trees;
beckoning her to live the dreams she holds so dearly.
She feels the softness of her hands
and muses at the strength that they possess.
Her needs and desires she has learned to express.

She has tasted the bitter and savored the sweet fruits of life,
overcome adversity and pushed past heartache and strife.

And the one thing she never understood,
she now knows to be true,
it all begins and ends with you”
.~Sonny Carroll

[Image: 311658_410470992342964_2112249352_n.jpg]