And Furthermore....
[Image: 384705_450830124949488_1281737792_n.jpg]
It bugs my father-in-law because German is never an option for him.
(07-30-2012, 03:38 PM)Clone Wrote: [Image: 384705_450830124949488_1281737792_n.jpg]

Reading the post, and then the signature quoting Joni Mitchell, I'd guess they were not entered on the same day. Wink
(07-30-2012, 08:41 PM)Wonky Wrote: Reading the post, and then the signature quoting Joni Mitchell, I'd guess they were not entered on the same day. Wink

Wonky, with all due respect, Bite Me.
Being patient and open-minded is not something that goes with being stardust and being golden?
(07-30-2012, 08:45 PM)Clone Wrote:
(07-30-2012, 08:41 PM)Wonky Wrote: Reading the post, and then the signature quoting Joni Mitchell, I'd guess they were not entered on the same day. Wink

Being patient and open-minded is not something that goes with being stardust and being golden?

I just looked kind of like a negative kind of comment. I mean, there was no conversation about a problem with dialing 1 for English. And maybe not all are assholes who feel it's a bother. For all I know, not many feel it's a problem.

As the Brits say, "carry on".
(07-30-2012, 08:55 PM)Wonky Wrote:

I just looked kind of like a negative kind of comment.

Freudian slip?
It's called bait.

[Image: flame-bait-david-april.jpg]
(07-30-2012, 03:38 PM)Clone Wrote: [Image: 384705_450830124949488_1281737792_n.jpg]
Whatever, I am son sick of internet signs I could I could puke.
(07-30-2012, 09:04 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Whatever, I am son sick of internet signs I could I could puke.

PUI, Cletus?!?! Wink
(07-30-2012, 09:00 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(07-30-2012, 08:55 PM)Wonky Wrote:

I just looked kind of like a negative kind of comment.

Freudian slip?

I don't wear a slip.
But if I did it would be Freudian.

No Barbie, just another typo. I need new eyeballs. I really do try to proof read before hitting the button, but I guess I see what I want to hear.

Yeah, kind of changes the sentence, huh? Oh well. Wasn't a very good sentence anyway, and a trivial subject to boot. Thanks for pointing it out. Now I don't have to go back and edit it. Embarrassed
OK I'll play.

What would make sense to me would have the minority be asked to press one to hear the message in THEIR language and the majority should'nt need to press a damn thing.

Hispanic... turn off the leaf blower and press two

German.... Shave your legs and press three.

Italian... shut up and listen

Deaf people.. try Youtube

Wonky.... you can't operate a cell phone anyway so why press anythingRazz
(07-30-2012, 09:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: OK I'll play.

What would make sense to me would have the minority be asked to press one to hear the message in THEIR language and the majority should'nt need to press a damn thing.

I don't even care that your comments are crude, rude, and socially unacceptable, they are funny and I'm tying not to piss myself.

But you left out us county people. I'd feel bad, but we don't have no phones and go the the neighbors to use theirs. They dial for us so we never knew about this.

And I can too use a cell phone. I never answer calls, I just make 'em. Once my wife dials the number for me. (I did dial 911 to report my newspaper being late, and did it WITHOUT HELP)
(07-30-2012, 09:05 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-30-2012, 09:04 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Whatever, I am son sick of internet signs I could I could puke.

PUI, Cletus?!?! Wink
yep!
I mind pressing 1 for English.
Not because I'm an asshole, but because I have a rotary dial.
I don't mind 'press 1 for English', it's "Apriete dos para el espaƱol" I can't stand.
Don't know what the hell they said.

If your French...Give up.
(07-30-2012, 09:58 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(07-30-2012, 09:05 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

PUI, Cletus?!?! Wink
yep!

Thumbs Up
(07-30-2012, 10:12 PM)chuck white Wrote:

If your French...Give up.

Laughing very good I was hoping some other bigot would make fun of some other people.

I have a French rifle for sale, never been fired, only dropped once. Pa rum pum.
Most people don't take pride in being bigoted.
(07-31-2012, 11:05 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Most people don't take pride in being bigoted.

Most people don't have a large stick so far up their ass that they don't know joking when they hear it.

Besides dumbass, look up the word bigot.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot, defined by Merriam-Webster as "a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

Fits you like a glove. YOU are intolerantly devoted to your own opinions more than most on here . Anyone who differs is by YOUR OWN words is a low-level human, VETERAN... a person who glorifies war , FISHERMAN.. a person who tortures animals for their own enjoyment SOLDIER.... person who has no consciousness and couldn't get a job in civilian life. A Policeman.. a bully

The TRURTH, Read it and weep you full of shit hypocrite.

It was fun till you came along. Get a life TROLL and stay out of mine.