Today is such a great day it should be illegal!
For crying out loud, it is about time!!!
In some states it is.. Smiling
(08-01-2012, 06:48 PM)Crazylace Wrote: In some states it is.. Smiling

When I wrote this I was not speaking to physical, geographical states of land but rather my own personal state of mental bliss. Rather silly of me, eh??? Perhaps, I figured a little silliness was in order - after all, the forums are on fire as the flame wars burn brightly!
I thought I was the one who was being silly. I didn't want you to feel bad because no one responded.
(08-01-2012, 04:39 PM)TheComebackKid Wrote: For crying out loud, it is about time!!!

What a delightful post!

Don't know ya, but hope you continue your positive attitude.

It is a great day. We are lucky to live in such a great place.
(08-01-2012, 07:07 PM)Crazylace Wrote: I thought I was the one who was being silly. I didn't want you to feel bad because no one responded.

Even better we were both being silly. Great minds think alike!
(08-01-2012, 07:13 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 04:39 PM)TheComebackKid Wrote: For crying out loud, it is about time!!!

What a delightful post!

Hello, Wonky, please allow me to introduce myself: (as I extend my hand to shake yours), I am The Comeback Kid. I am pleased to meet you! My hope is that we meet on these forum boards continuously with the aim in mind to inject some good old optimism while still being candid and amicable to ALL.

Dare we go?
(08-01-2012, 08:18 PM)TheComebackKid Wrote:

What a delightful post!

Hello, Wonky, please allow me to introduce myself: (as I extend my hand to shake yours), I am The Comeback Kid. I am pleased to meet you! My hope is that we meet on these forum boards continuously with the aim in mind to inject some good old optimism while still being candid and amicable to ALL.

Dare we go?

ALL?!?! Really? Blink But... but... but... some BEG to be treated with rancor. No. Seriously. Rolling Eyes
wipe on
wipe off
[Image: 425074_423326854377066_1864031508_n.jpg]
(08-01-2012, 09:41 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

What a delightful post!

Dare we go?

ALL?!?! Really? Blink But... but... but... some BEG to be treated with rancor. No. Seriously. Rolling Eyes

Retaliation accomplishes nothing. End of the day, all it does is to proliferate more viciousness. Just as insanity begets/breeds insanity, so does retaliation beget/breeds retaliation.
(08-03-2012, 11:34 AM)TheComebackKid Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 09:41 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

What a delightful post!

Dare we go?

Retaliation accomplishes nothing. End of the day, all it does is to proliferate more viciousness. Just as insanity begets/breeds insanity, so does retaliation beget/breeds retaliation.

Ooohhhh... I dunno. Cool