What we need around here......
What would you say we "need around here." "Here" being the subjective term here. You can define "here" as here at the forum, or outside your door, or the rogue valley, or the local government, whatever. What we need here is.....A great downtown? A friendlier forum? A bicycle friendly culture? More Turkish food? More walking paths? More forum meet ups? More strip bars? Please just add in whatever appeals to you. I'd like to hear it.
There's more than enough women and whiskey "here". If anything we need more logging and mining.
What we need around here...... (G.P.) is a bike path like Medfords. I think the longest path here is maybe 1/2 mile long? Family bike rides are not enjoyable when the only place to get a long ride in is with cars whizzing by.
What we need around here is a McMenamins Brew Pub.
(08-03-2012, 08:48 AM)Valuesize Wrote: What we need around here...... (G.P.) is a bike path like Medfords. I think the longest path here is maybe 1/2 mile long? Family bike rides are not enjoyable when the only place to get a long ride in is with cars whizzing by.

I am with you, VS. I have the Medford bikepath, but don't use it much. It has shadier elements, but mostly it's because it doesn't get a person to where they are going efficiently. But it's pretty.
(08-03-2012, 10:38 AM)cletus1 Wrote: What we need around here is a McMenamins Brew Pub.

I'd go. I was just thinking last night, that my area has a dearth of what I'd call pubs. Lots of bars, but I like pub atmosphere.
caldera. but you weren't home.
(08-03-2012, 10:58 AM)bbqboy Wrote: caldera. but you weren't home.

Well, hold that thought.