Ah...the Good Ol' Days
[Image: 189587_422919547749661_925678599_n.jpg]
(08-05-2012, 03:05 PM)Clone Wrote: [Image: 189587_422919547749661_925678599_n.jpg]

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Of course shop lifting is not funny.

But the punch line sucked a laugh right outta me! So sue me.
(08-05-2012, 03:05 PM)Clone Wrote: [Image: 189587_422919547749661_925678599_n.jpg]

Bwahahahaha!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
I haven't had a smoke in 6 years but DAMNIT!! one would be nice right now. Thanks alot, Clone!!! LOL
(08-06-2012, 05:14 PM)APPLEGATE Wrote: I haven't had a smoke in 6 years but DAMNIT!! one would be nice right now. Thanks alot, Clone!!! LOL

It's been about that long for me too...and I still fantasize about cigarettes.
I even smoke in my dreams.
Congratulations, Applegate; it's the most difficult thing I've ever done.
Including childbirth and ending drug dependence.
I dream about smoking all the time. Odd.
Quit 9 years ago.... but I love it when people smoke around me while we're having adult beverages... it's the only time that it smells so so good!
(08-06-2012, 05:22 PM)APPLEGATE Wrote: I dream about smoking all the time. Odd.

Maybe not so odd. I've talked with lots of folks who report this. I quit almost 30 years ago and had that dream for a long time. Don't remember when I last dreamed it. I do remember that in my dream I would smoke then beat myself up for doing it. What a great feeling to wake up and find I had not broken down.

Now I dream about sex. LaughingThen wake up and cry. Sad
(08-06-2012, 05:22 PM)APPLEGATE Wrote: I dream about smoking all the time. Odd.

Maybe not so odd. I've talked with lots of folks who report this. I quit almost 20 years ago and had that dream for a long time. Don't remember when I last dreamed it. I do remember that in my dream I would smoke then beat myself up for doing it. What a great feeling to wake up and find I had not broken down.

Now I dream about sex. LaughingThen wake up and cry. Sad
(08-06-2012, 05:49 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Quit 9 years ago.... but I love it when people smoke around me while we're having adult beverages... it's the only time that it smells so so good!

That's something that baffles me. I quit 12 years ago and I hate the smell of cigarette smoke or the even worse the odor from people who smoke.
My wife feels the same way.
I also have no cravings whatsoever and if they invented a cig that caused no health problems I still could care less.
(08-06-2012, 07:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 05:49 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Quit 9 years ago.... but I love it when people smoke around me while we're having adult beverages... it's the only time that it smells so so good!

That's something that baffles me. I quit 12 years ago and I hate the smell of cigarette smoke or the even worse the odor from people who smoke.
I also have no cravings whatsoever and if they invented a cig that caused no health problems I still could care less.
Same here, but I never really smoked hard. I had a cigarette or two once in a while and to be honest I have one once in a while still. I had one on SundayBig Grin I think it was like totally tobacco.Smiling Anyway, it only happens if I drink. Cigarettes smell like shit to me and I hate the smell. Still, they were the only thing that I never became haditiuated too. Go figure! Umm, ya don't happen to have any PCP do ya?Razz
(08-06-2012, 08:04 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 07:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Same here, but I never really smoked hard. I had a cigarette or two once in a while and to be honest I have one once in a while still. I had one on SundayBig Grin I think it was like totally tobacco.Smiling Anyway, it only happens if I drink. Cigarettes smell like shit to me and I hate the smell. Still, they were the only thing that I never became haditiuated too. Go figure! Umm, ya don't happen to have any PCP do ya?Razz

I've know folks like you and used to hate you. I was always "one puff away from a pack a day". Some of you could just have one now and then. I guess if I could do that I'd smoke a pack a year.