Special Olympics Car Wash
(08-13-2012, 01:41 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 01:25 PM)Clone Wrote: I was asked not to identify myself if I came.
OL personally lost out on a donation.
Don't tell me it's not political.

It wasn't OL who lost a donation....With you its not political, its personal.

It was over 300 athletes here in Jackson County she is telling to go to hell for her political and personal views.

Hopefully she doesn't do the same to Josephine County. They need all the help they can get to.
(08-13-2012, 01:44 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 01:25 PM)Clone Wrote: I was asked not to identify myself if I came.

It was over 300 athletes here in Jackson County she is telling to go to hell for her political and personal views.

Hopefully she doesn't do the same to Josephine County. They need all the help they can get to.

Ohhhh... bull shit! Rolling Eyes Lordy. Dry It was YOU and YOUR friggin' mouthing off that made some people NOT attend. YOU and YOU alone... basically backstabbing over 300 athletes in Jackson County because YOU can't seem to keep YOUR friggin' mouth shut!
(08-13-2012, 02:20 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Ohhhh... bull shit! Rolling Eyes Lordy. Dry It was YOU and YOUR friggin' mouthing off that made some people NOT attend. YOU and YOU alone... basically backstabbing over 300 athletes in Jackson County because YOU can't seem to keep YOUR friggin' mouth shut!

So someones words would stop a person from contributing to 300 athletes. Someones words would stop someone from supporting a worthy cause.
When you get past the high school mentality and become an adult, a person saying "words" won't stop you from supporting good things.
Just sayingWink
(08-13-2012, 02:26 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:

So someones words would stop a person from contributing to 300 athletes. Someones words would stop someone from supporting a worthy cause.
When you get past the high school mentality and become an adult, a person saying "words" won't stop you from supporting good things.
Just sayingWink

Why is it you leftists ALWAYS spoil a good topic?

You know, I didn't take what he wrote to mean what you took it as. I think he meant what he said. If you feel uncomfortable "outing" yourself to other forum members (and quite a few feel that way) feel free to come to the carwash anonomously. That is the way I read it.

OL, am I wrong?

Just sayingWink

Yes... when one has other options available to them.
The high school mentality comes in when one person can't be grown up enough to understand when to shut their friggin' mouth.
(08-13-2012, 02:46 PM)Larry Wrote:

You know, I didn't take what he wrote to mean what you took it as. I think he meant what he said. If you feel uncomfortable "outing" yourself to other forum members (and quite a few feel that way) feel free to come to the carwash anonomously. That is the way I read it.

OL, am I wrong?

Nope
(08-13-2012, 02:48 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 01:41 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: It wasn't OL who lost a donation....With you its not political, its personal.

Just sayingWink

Yes... when one has other options available to them.
The high school mentality comes in when one person can't be grown up enough to understand when to shut their friggin' mouth.

No doubt. Just sold off the old fleet of vehicles for new ones. The high school mentality came into play there.Wink
Broadzilla: Thanks for the heads up on this event.
OL: Thanks for your tireless efforts for this organization.

Haters?: Thanks for... nothing.
I went back and looked. First BBQ was an asshole for no apparent reason. Then Honey half witch totally misunderstood OL's remark when he said thanks in advance if someone want to remain anonymous.
And then Chris was an asshole also for no apparent reason.
And Clone was confused and then Scrapper came in to pile on and choose sides like always.
Unreal.
It really doesn't matter WHAT county they donate to in the end, as some of it ends up going to the state level to help fund every county for things like lodging and food for regional and statewide events. So, again, thanks for donating to anyone that does.
Sorry I missed the car wash. My car really needs a bath Big Grin. And I agree this topic should have never evolved into a political mud throw. Time for busting each others chops on other threads. The kids deserve better.
(08-13-2012, 03:19 PM)tvguy Wrote: I went back and looked. First BBQ was an asshole for no apparent reason. Then Honey half witch totally misunderstood OL's remark when he said thanks in advance if someone want to remain anonymous.
And Clone was confused and then Scrapper came in to pile on and choose sides like always.
Unreal.
I went back and looked. I said I'd pay to have OL wash my car. Fuck you.
I get called an asshole by you and a dipshit by OL in almost every thread these days. Your sole purpose in being on here these days seems to be to piss on and demean posters you don't like.
Oh, and defend your verbose buddy Wonky.
(08-14-2012, 06:32 AM)Lamont Cranston Wrote: Sorry I missed the car wash. My car really needs a bath Big Grin. And I agree this topic should have never evolved into a political mud throw. Time for busting each others chops on other threads. The kids deserve better.

We have another one coming up. I never saw bbq either. Larry paid to watch me wash his car as well as bz
I was in GP. I'll come to the next one when you post it.
That does sound amusing from an entertainment point of view. As a practical matter, I never wash my truck. I don't think it makes them run any better and a dirty vehicle attracts less attention than a clean one, too.
(08-14-2012, 08:21 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I was in GP. I'll come to the next one when you post it.

You might even get a piece of pizza if you come after lunch.
Pizza! Sounds like a deal.... Big Grin
(08-14-2012, 08:38 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Pizza! Sounds like a deal.... Big Grin

Easy, it's only cheese pizza from Little Ceasars. Extra greasy, saves wear and tear on the way through.
(08-14-2012, 08:13 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 03:19 PM)tvguy Wrote: I went back and looked. First BBQ was an asshole for no apparent reason. Then Honey half witch totally misunderstood OL's remark when he said thanks in advance if someone want to remain anonymous.
Unreal.
I went back and looked. I said I'd pay to have OL wash my car. Fuck you.
I get called an asshole by you and a dipshit by OL in almost every thread these days. Your sole purpose in being on here these days seems to be to piss on and demean posters you don't like.
Oh, and defend your verbose buddy Wonky.

Listen up ASSBAG, I went back on this thread to see who was flinging shit and YOU in post 14 said this.....

I guess that's a no. So you're a hypocrite and a dipshit. Got it.

Anyone else can go look also IDIOT so shut up with your trying to turn it on me. It was simply another one of YOUR TYPICAL unjustified attacks.

You want to justify what you said HERE because you get called names on other threads??? Boo hoo That's your biggest problem, you carry baggage around and never get over anything. You've trolled me for MONTHS if not years over something I said... You don't know how to "GET OVER IT"
Stop being such a pussy.