Special Olympics Car Wash
I rest my case. If OL isn't pissed, why should you be?
Probably because you're just a natural dick. It's what you do.
(08-14-2012, 11:09 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I rest my case. If OL isn't pissed, why should you be?
Probably because yiu're just a natural dick. It's what you do.

You don't have a case to rest. people were talking about why the thread went south. I went back to see and YOU were definitely someone who started crap. I also named others. It had NOTHING to do with OL.
I just pointed out who F**ed up the thread. But Go ahead keep trying to spin it. I don't think it's working to well for ya.
(08-14-2012, 11:09 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I rest my case. If OL isn't pissed, why should you be?

I suggest this be made into a poll. Is TV a natural dick?

No, it's learned behavior instead

No, I think it's more a genetic problem

Yes, he does seem predisposed that way

etc.
(08-14-2012, 12:02 PM)PonderThis Wrote:

I suggest this be made into a poll. Is TV a natural dick?

No, it's learned behavior instead

No, I think it's more a genetic problem

Yes, he does seem predisposed that way

etc.

To you with your warped arrogant ignorant outlooks that put down most normal people Yeah I bet you do Think I'm a dick.

As a matter of fact you have made it obvious that you think most people are dicks.
Soldiers , veterans, cops, hunters, fishermen.

Yeah sure you ignorant freak.. WE are the dicks and you are just a normal guyLaughingLaughing
(08-13-2012, 02:48 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 02:46 PM)Larry Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 01:25 PM)Clone Wrote: I was asked not to identify myself if I came.
OL personally lost out on a donation.
Don't tell me it's not political.

You know, I didn't take what he wrote to mean what you took it as. I think he meant what he said. If you feel uncomfortable "outing" yourself to other forum members (and quite a few feel that way) feel free to come to the carwash anonomously. That is the way I read it.

OL, am I wrong?

Nope

Yeah....well, that post was a bit iffy. When I read it, it sounded to me the way Clone took it,but it didn't make sense so I withheld judgment. It's really, really easy to come out sounding completely different than one intended and create strife and insult. After reading OL's explanation I went back, reread it and see what OL was trying to say. But when I read it, I took it the way Clone did, although with reservations. Then I read Honey's angry post and was bemused by that. Now I realize it was the post that Clone mistook that Honey mistook also. It's a lesson to all, it's really hard to be a great communicator on an online forum.Ninja
I appreciate someone attempting to be fair.
It would just be nice for the fairness to be evenhanded.
Now it's the post that Clone and Honey mistook instead of OL poorly wording his thought. Subtle, but meaningful, slant.
====================================

Be thankful for all the difficult people in your life, and learn from them. They have shown you exactly who you do not want to be.

[Image: 418905_406906212702906_825672633_n.jpg]

From 'Hippie Peace Freaks' on Facebook
(08-14-2012, 01:07 PM)Clone Wrote: I appreciate someone attempting to be fair.
Now it's the post that Clone and Honey mistook instead of OL poorly wording his thought. Subtle, but meaningful, slant.

Be thankful for all the difficult people in your life, and learn from them. They have shown you exactly who you do not want to be.

LOL LaughingLaughing OK, OK, I was trying to be fair, but I give up now.LaughingLaughing

Typical Clonism. Tia expresses her thoughts in a totally unbiased manner and actually excusing Clone and witchy for misunderstanding OL's words.

But in Clones mind it's a "slant" and oh so meaningful:wacko:

And then another copy and paste of some internet crap that is designed to do nothing but denigrate another poster.

Poor poor clone will never get enough pity parties.
Hey tv, you have a few cars, right? We'll help you get each one to our next car wash. Package deal donation.

So did you give a donation to your local program?
(08-14-2012, 12:45 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 02:48 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 02:46 PM)Larry Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 01:25 PM)Clone Wrote: I was asked not to identify myself if I came.
OL personally lost out on a donation.
Don't tell me it's not political.

You know, I didn't take what he wrote to mean what you took it as. I think he meant what he said. If you feel uncomfortable "outing" yourself to other forum members (and quite a few feel that way) feel free to come to the carwash anonomously. That is the way I read it.

OL, am I wrong?

Nope

Yeah....well, that post was a bit iffy. When I read it, it sounded to me the way Clone took it,but it didn't make sense so I withheld judgment. It's really, really easy to come out sounding completely different than one intended and create strife and insult. After reading OL's explanation I went back, reread it and see what OL was trying to say. But when I read it, I took it the way Clone did, although with reservations. Then I read Honey's angry post and was bemused by that. Now I realize it was the post that Clone mistook that Honey mistook also. It's a lesson to all, it's really hard to be a great communicator on an online forum.Ninja

You're right. I mistook the meaning of his post. Maybe if I hadn't read prior posts that he has here on the forum I wouldn't have taken it like i thought he meant it. I'm sorry OL.
(08-14-2012, 07:17 PM)HoneyhalfWitch Wrote: You're right. I mistook the meaning of his post. Maybe if I hadn't read prior posts that he has here on the forum I wouldn't have taken it like i thought he meant it. I'm sorry OL.

I have such great people as friends!
Your response is so much more humane, so much more understanding and forgiving than mine, Honeyhalfwitch.
I have a long ways to go. Sad
maybe she could give tv lessons.
(08-14-2012, 07:41 PM)bbqboy Wrote: maybe she could give tv lessons.

And others.
(08-14-2012, 07:48 PM)Larry Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 07:41 PM)bbqboy Wrote: maybe she could give tv lessons.

And others.

rightRolling EyesLaughing
I can only drive one car at a time so maybe your team could wash it twice or sumthin. I'm a big tipper and a bit tipsy.Big Grin
(08-14-2012, 08:20 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I can only drive one car at a time so maybe your team could wash it twice or sumthin. I'm a big tipper and a bit tipsy.Big Grin

We had an elderly lady bring one car, she liked the job so much she came back with her other car.
Was her name Ann? Were they Cadillacs?
(08-14-2012, 07:27 PM)Clone Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 07:17 PM)HoneyhalfWitch Wrote: You're right. I mistook the meaning of his post. Maybe if I hadn't read prior posts that he has here on the forum I wouldn't have taken it like i thought he meant it. I'm sorry OL.

I have such great people as friends!
Your response is so much more humane, so much more understanding and forgiving than mine, Honeyhalfwitch.
I have a long ways to go. Sad

No worries Clone. I'm still the same bitch i always was. But if I think I'm out of line I'll call my self on it. LOL!
(08-14-2012, 09:24 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Was her name Ann? Were they Cadillacs?

No, this lady had a new mid size and newer suv minivan type. Tell Ann to bring her cadillacs