Special Olympics Car Wash
This Saturday from 9-3 at Food 4 Less in Medford.
Come get your car washed and support our local athletes with a monetary donation.

Guaranteed there will be lots of smiles to greet you, and thank you's to help you keep smiling the rest of your day! Smiling
is OL volunteering? I'd pay to have him wash my car.
Or OL's wife. That might make for an interesting conversation too.
Where is Foods 4 Less?
I'll bet she could clean your trailer.
Food for Less is on Biddle at 62.
(08-08-2012, 10:15 PM)Clone Wrote: Where is Foods 4 Less?

2230 Biddle Rd. Medford. 1st exit.

Forum get together. Food 4 Less parking lot! It would turn into a rally.
(08-08-2012, 10:41 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Forum get together. Food 4 Less parking lot! It would turn into a rally.

I haven't been to Medford for quite a while; I'm sure I could think of something I need at Costco or Target!
(08-08-2012, 10:55 PM)Clone Wrote: I haven't been to Medford for quite a while; I'm sure I could think of something I need at Costco or Target!

You may like FFL better than Costco and Target both.
When they soak down the fourteen year old in the T-shirt, and then have her bounce up and down with the free car wash sign, that's the church. Not The Special Olympics.
...or Winco. I can't believe GP can't support 1 good grocery store.
We used to sit in the old Suburban, in the Food For Less parking lot. Testing their wares. If something was good, we went back in and cleaned them out.
(08-08-2012, 10:07 PM)bbqboy Wrote: is OL volunteering? I'd pay to have him wash my car.

I'd pay to watch boy drive your car. Without his glasses.
I guess that's a no. So you're a hypocrite and a dipshit. Got it.
(08-08-2012, 10:10 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Or OL's wife. That might make for an interesting conversation too.

Unfortunately she won't be there this time. But I will.

One thing I wil say is that if any of you guys do turn up and don't want to make yourself known, thanks in advance, and when you get back to your own county donate a little to your local program.
(08-09-2012, 07:10 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I guess that's a no. So you're a hypocrite and a dipshit. Got it.

Every fundraiser in Jackson County for Special Olympics, accept the Polar Plunge, was planned and executed by myself, my wife, and 4 other people.
(08-09-2012, 07:11 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 10:10 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Or OL's wife. That might make for an interesting conversation too.

Unfortunately she won't be there this time. But I will.

One thing I wil say is that if any of you guys do turn up and don't want to make yourself known, thanks in advance, and when you get back to your own county donate a little to your local program.

Why don't you clue us in as to what color swimsuit you'll have on, so we can be sure and say hi? Smiling
Pink pumps, wife beater top, dolphin shorts, and an ak47.Laughing
Hell, that's so vague it could be Larry or TV, too. Smiling
(08-09-2012, 07:28 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Hell, that's so vague it could be Larry or TV, too. Smiling

Laughing Laughing Laughing