Multiple posts -- Green arrow ?
On many Topics with multiple posts there is the good and faithful green arrow that takes one to the last post.

Others don't have it.

I'm wondering why.

I'm also wondering why dumb chickens keep crossing the road and what the value of silver colored air stem tire caps can be.
Quote: 'Wonky' pid='222797' dateline='1344623783']
On many Topics with multiple posts there is the good and faithful green arrow that takes one to the last post.

Others don't have it.

Threads that you have never viewed will not have the green arrow

Quote:I'm also wondering why dumb chickens keep crossing the road and what the value of silver colored air stem tire caps can be.

I don't know about silver but I can tell you what the green ones mean.Big Grin
(08-10-2012, 11:40 AM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote: 'Wonky' pid='222797' dateline='1344623783']

Others don't have it.

Threads that you have never viewed will not have the green arrow

Quote:I'm also wondering why dumb chickens keep crossing the road and what the value of silver colored air stem tire caps can be.

I don't know about silver but I can tell you what the green ones mean.Big Grin

In the first instance, thank you.

About the tire stem caps, I'm all of sudden sobered by facts Any chance that the green ones are a flag that the tire is filled with that "new air" that is not just ordinary compressed stuff?
Quote:About the tire stem caps, I'm all of sudden sobered by facts Any chance that the green ones are a flag that the tire is filled with that "new air" that is not just ordinary compressed stuff?

The green caps mean the tire was filled with nitrogen and not just compressed airBig Grin

There's no moisture in the nitrogen and nitrogen has larger molecules so your tire will presumably not lose pressure as fast.
(08-10-2012, 11:56 AM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote:About the tire stem caps, I'm all of sudden sobered by facts Any chance that the green ones are a flag that the tire is filled with that "new air" that is not just ordinary compressed stuff?

The green caps mean the tire was filled with nitrogen and not just compressed airBig Grin

There's no moisture in the nitrogen and nitrogen has larger molecules so your tire will presumably not lose pressure as fast.

Youse science guys are so friggin' clever and stuff. Maybe sometime you could come and fix my VCR so it ann't flashing midnight.
(08-10-2012, 12:07 PM)Wonky Wrote:

Youse science guys are so friggin' clever and stuff. Maybe sometime you could come and fix my VCR so it ann't flashing midnight.

Sure!! I kin make it so it flashes noon.
(08-10-2012, 12:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 12:07 PM)Wonky Wrote:

Sure!! I kin make it so it flashes noon.

I figure that ain't no real improvement. But, I ain't thought it out yet.
Still...

I now declare this topic dead and done.