Mother of the Year... NOT!
(08-11-2012, 08:00 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 06:27 PM)Crazylace Wrote: Oh boy.. As a mother and a mandatory reporter, that would be a tough one. I agree with Tia. It was negligence, and extreme indifference. But, the two red flags for me were when she said that she didn't mean it that time and repeated herself, and then flying into a rage.
Yes, I do believe that she was being documented for a reason.

Meh, I don't give much credence to the remark, it could have just come out poorly in her fluster. Gotta wonder why the kid has a cast though.

It looks like the kids was in a soccer uniform of sorts so maybe she was hurt that way also. I remember there was a summer it seemed like I was at the DR or the hospital every week for one of my kids.
(08-11-2012, 08:39 PM)blondemom Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 06:27 PM)Crazylace Wrote: Oh boy.. As a mother and a mandatory reporter, that would be a tough one. I agree with Tia. It was negligence, and extreme indifference. But, the two red flags for me were when she said that she didn't mean it that time and repeated herself, and then flying into a rage.

Meh, I don't give much credence to the remark, it could have just come out poorly in her fluster. Gotta wonder why the kid has a cast though.

It looks like the kids was in a soccer uniform of sorts so maybe she was hurt that way also. I remember there was a summer it seemed like I was at the DR or the hospital every week for one of my kids.

The cast proves nothing. Just kind of adds to the visual damnation.
(08-11-2012, 08:42 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

I am not saying the mom had anything to do with the child having a cast on at all
(08-11-2012, 08:53 PM)blondemom Wrote:

I am not saying the mom had anything to do with the child having a cast on at all

I know. Didn't say you did.
(08-11-2012, 09:04 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 08:53 PM)blondemom Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 08:00 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Meh, I don't give much credence to the remark, it could have just come out poorly in her fluster. Gotta wonder why the kid has a cast though.

I know. Didn't say you did.
I am sorry I was miss- reading.