Please Light a Candle for Bowe
How about a forum prayer circle?
I've already lit a candle for you.
Crazylace: It's just odd coming from those who denounce others for their faith.
(08-13-2012, 06:44 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I've already lit a candle for you.

I probably need more than that, like a slash pile. Maybe your little pig straw house would do.
It's practically impossible to burn a straw bale house once the earth plastering is in place. Smiling
(08-13-2012, 06:53 PM)Larry Wrote: Crazylace: It's just odd coming from those who denounce others for their faith.

To be fair Larry, you're not the one who used the term horseshit. That was Heddy.
And I understand Heddy's ongoing war with Ponder...i think.

But to attack Clone's OP for trying to post something outreaching? I don't understand that.
And I agree with Heddy. I think the gov. is doing all that they can, under the circumstances.. But what's wrong with lighting and well observed candle, perhaps saying a prayer and writing your congress representative?

I guess I'm tired of exclusive politics. Aren't we all still Americans? And yet I know full and well a can be dragged into it too.
What are we to do?

I bet you and barbie burn crosses.
Goats head soup is more my style. Smiling

[Image: goats_head_soup.jpg]
I'm reminded of the fact that when spelling assume, it's making an ass out of u and me.

NONE of you have any concept of what I have done for this cause during the last three years.

Go ahead, it ain't no thing. Believe the government is doing everything it can. Believe this young man is a traitor.

I don't give a flying fuck what ya'll feel.

I've had enough experience in my 63 years to realize NOTHING gets done by the government without a public outcry and a show of support.

I also know that the U.S. left POWs behind in Vietnam and they were quickly forgotten except by their loved ones.

And know what else? Friedrich Nietzche wrote: "That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger."

I'm still alive and kicking and you pudwhackers just let me know that by this unrelenting bullshit on anything I write means I am moving in the right direction.

Posers!
I tried, now I get called a poser?
(08-13-2012, 08:57 PM)Crazylace Wrote: I tried, now I get called a poser?

Nope, the pudwhackers are the posers and I don't think you have a pud. Smiling
Sorry about that, CL.
The only thing I disagree with you on is the government is doing everything it can. I never believe that about anything the government does unless it behooves them to believe they are going to lose votes over something.
(08-13-2012, 07:41 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

I bet you and barbie burn crosses.
If you're going to try to be funny and/or insulting,could you at least try to stay on topic and make SOME sense?
(08-13-2012, 09:09 PM)Clone Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 08:57 PM)Crazylace Wrote: I tried, now I get called a poser?

Nope, the pudwhackers are the posers and I don't think you have a pud. Smiling
Sorry about that, CL.
The only thing I disagree with you on is the government is doing everything it can. I never believe that about anything the government does unless it behooves them to believe they are going to lose votes over something.

I hear you. You'd know this more than I.
Quote: 'Crazylace' pid

To be fair Larry, you're not the one who used the term horseshit. That was Heddy.
And I understand Heddy's ongoing war with Ponder...i think.

But to attack Clone's OP for trying to post something outreaching? I don't understand that.

But to be fair? to be fair, IF you go look you will see that my fisrt post was no attack whatsoever. I said "candle" followed with a question mark.
That's all CL.
The rest of my remarks were in response to being told by Clone unlike you, I can somewhat relate to what his parents are going through.

And then her pearls before swine remark and then she says this place is so sad

WAAaaa boo hoo all because I said "candle?"

Thoughts and prayers and light a candle? Yeah whatever.Sorry I live in the real world where actions make things happen. Just because I say so that sure as hell doesn't mean I don't care about Bowe or I'm less enlightened like Clone wants everyone to think.
(08-14-2012, 10:59 AM)tvguy Wrote: Just because I say so that sure as hell doesn't mean I don't care about Bowe or I'm less enlightened like Clone wants everyone to think.

OK, you're enlightened. You're enlightened. Laughing

[Image: projection.jpg]