Next Weekend!
[Image: daa17ee8e882ca22f41118a615426e71.jpg]

http://www.jeffersonstatehempexpo.com/
I'm so out of it I've never heard of any of those bands. Where's Buffalo Springfield? or Savoy Brown?
(08-18-2012, 01:23 PM)tvguy Wrote: I'm so out of it I've never heard of any of those bands. Where's Buffalo Springfield? or Savoy Brown?

I guess it's a 420 thang. Smiling
(08-18-2012, 01:24 PM)Clone Wrote:
(08-18-2012, 01:23 PM)tvguy Wrote: I'm so out of it I've never heard of any of those bands. Where's Buffalo Springfield? or Savoy Brown?

I guess it's a 420 thang. Smiling

Well I guess so, not that there's anything wrong with that. Mainly It's just me never listening to much NEW music.

I listened to Bush last night, I like them.
Synrgy is a very good Reggae band. I saw them at the coast earlier this year.
(08-18-2012, 03:59 PM)HoneyhalfWitch Wrote: Synrgy is a very good Reggae band. I saw them at the coast earlier this year.

But I didn't see Les Brown and his "Band of renown). How can that be? After all, Sinatra sang with him in his early years.
Too bad they're not going to have Pussy Riot this year.
10,000 comedians out of work and we get Chuck and Wonky Sad Laughing
Yeah, Pussy Riot is going to see their careers improve, I betcha. Whoever heard of them before their legal kerfuffle? Now they are known around the world. Ironic, ain't it?

The music festival sounds like a fun event except that I, too, join the ranks of those who have NO IDEA who those bands are. I don't do that kind of stuff anyway because crowds make me feel trapped and nervous but if Frankie Valli came to town, I might make an exception. Wink
You would have liked it Ponder. I got two free tickets so I had to go.

A member of the State of Jefferson Band
[Image: HempFest2012014.jpg]
They served our group beerRolling Eyes
[Image: HempFest2012021.jpg]
Frankie Hernandez
[Image: HempFest2012024.jpg]
Looks like a fun time. For some reason I've never gotten into going to any of the Cave Junction activities, I'm not sure why.
(08-27-2012, 09:48 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Looks like a fun time. For some reason I've never gotten into going to any of the Cave Junction activities, I'm not sure why.
Maybe because there are no "Cave Junction" activities except this yearly music festival.
No, there's some kind of fair people go to that was earlier this year, perhaps on 8 dollar mountain? I don't know why that name even sticks in my mind, but the fair is somewhere between GP & Cave Junction, north of 199. Maybe they call it a barter fair? Lasts a couple or three days.

EDIT: Hope Mountain. OK, I knew it was some mountain. Laughing http://www.hopemountainbarterfaire.org/

OK, I think I know why I haven't gone to that one, it's their policy of not wanting dogs on the property, even in cars. My dog goes everywhere with me, and when he's not with me, he stays in the truck. I roll the windows down and leave him water, and he's fine for hours if need be (and prefers the truck to crowds, too). I haven't left him home alone in years, since he used to follow me down the road. And I don't have the heart to do that to him, either, if what he really wants is to be with me or in the pickup. Smiling
(08-27-2012, 10:02 AM)PonderThis Wrote: No, there's some kind of fair people go to that was earlier this year, perhaps on 8 dollar mountain? I don't know why that name even sticks in my mind, but the fair is somewhere between GP & Cave Junction, north of 199. Maybe they call it a barter fair? Lasts a couple or three days.

EDIT: Hope Mountain. OK, I knew it was some mountain. Laughing http://www.hopemountainbarterfaire.org/

OK, I think I know why I haven't gone to that one, it's their policy of not wanting dogs on the property, even in cars. My dog goes everywhere with me, and when he's not with me, he stays in the truck. I roll the windows down and leave him water, and he's fine for hours if need be (and prefers the truck to crowds, too). I haven't left him home alone in years, since he used to follow me down the road. And I don't have the heart to do that to him, either, if what he really wants is to be with me or in the pickup. Smiling

Okay buddy, now we KNOW about you!

You leave him in the cab with food and water. How humane. NOT!

A man who loves his dog would buy a $9,000 camper shell, complete with A/C and TV for his favorite channels. And of course a bubbling fountain! (Who likes stale water?). The bed of course should be memory foam, with a heating and cooling feature, and at least two satin pillows. You would need to arrive early to alert one of the food trucks to prepare his steak the way it is always served. It might be a good time to have his nails done and a comb-out. You would want to find a kid willing to work for 20 bucks an hour and have him guard the back door.

The very least you could do for a companion you can't leave at home.
I so wanted to go...I am being forced to sit with my foot up as much as I can so
my big toe heals.

I'm hoping this will all be worth it.

I want to get pedicures and wear pretty sandals, too. Embarrassed
(08-27-2012, 11:59 AM)Clone Wrote: I so wanted to go...I am being forced to sit with my foot up as much as I can so
my big toe heals.

I'm hoping this will all be worth it.

I want to get pedicures and wear pretty sandals, too. Embarrassed

Boy Howdy! (I just coined that) Embarrassed

I'll be there! With bells on, and letting my clacker swing.