2016 the movie
(08-22-2012, 04:34 PM)Larry Wrote: [Image: taxrecords.jpg]

And what is the rational for not making Romney release his taxes? I can only be because there is some very questionable issues that would be very embarrassing, even more so than paying 13% in taxes.

I also find it strange all the talk about his vast wealth, huge as it is to the average human being in the lexicon of today wealth he is a mere middle class piker.

But most important, if a democratic nominee refused to provide his tax returns during the questionable time of his Bain experience the republicans would be frothing at the mouth demanding he be drawn and quartered for such a failure to prove the American people with the information every republican has done, with the exception of Romney for decades.

The mendacity is so thick you could cut it with a sharp knife.
(08-22-2012, 05:28 PM)Leonard Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 04:34 PM)Larry Wrote: [Image: taxrecords.jpg]

And what is the rational for not making Romney release his taxes? I can only be because there is some very questionable issues that would be very embarrassing, even more so than paying 13% in taxes.

I agree. I also want to see all of Obama's college transcripts, that are somehow sealed. Shall we trade?
Tax returns of a millionaire/billionaire are a lot more relevant to know than college grades for a presidential candidate, particularly one who touts his business experience. Although, I'm not sure why Obama hasn't released his transcripts either.
(08-22-2012, 05:57 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Tax returns of a millionaire/billionaire are a lot more relevant to know than college grades for a presidential candidate, particularly one who touts his business experience. Although, I'm not sure why Obama hasn't released his transcripts either.

Because he went to some of those schools as a foreign student to receive the beneficial financial aid. Before you get your panties in a wad, yes I believe he was born in Hawaii and is a citizen. He is only guilty of lying on college applications for financial gain.

(and now, a quick shower)
Oh. I thought maybe it was something important like hiding his money in foreign banks or something.

P.S. I thought foreign students had to pay more?
(08-22-2012, 06:03 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Oh. I thought maybe it was something important like hiding his money in foreign banks or something.

And of course Larry and the right wingers never address the question when asked;
what is the rational for not making Romney release his taxes?
(08-22-2012, 06:21 PM)Leonard Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 06:03 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Oh. I thought maybe it was something important like hiding his money in foreign banks or something.

And of course Larry and the right wingers never address the question when asked;

You are mistaken. I don't have any rational for him. I wish he would do as you ask. So fuck you.
--
I don't think Obama lied on his school application(s) and I do think Romney paid taxes.
I think it's just about how much 'ammunition' you want to give to the other side.
(08-22-2012, 06:26 PM)Larry Wrote:

You are mistaken. I don't have any rational for him. I wish he would do as you ask. So fuck you.

I am heartened you answered the question and also upbeat that you support his releasing of the records but was the ''fuck you'' really necessary, or has it become the new sign-off for vocabulary challenged?
(08-22-2012, 06:51 PM)Leonard Wrote:

I am heartened you answered the question and also upbeat that you support his releasing of the records but was the ''fuck you'' really necessary, or has it become the new sign-off for vocabulary challenged?

Not at all. It is a gift I reserved for you.
(08-22-2012, 06:38 PM)Crazylace Wrote: I don't think Obama lied on his school application(s) and I do think Romney paid taxes.
I think it's just about how much 'ammunition' you want to give to the other side.

Oh Jesus. If you cant figure out what side you are on why post at all. In most of our forum political wars we just shoot those people in the wishy washy middle that are in the way so that we can see the enemy and go after them next.
(08-22-2012, 06:54 PM)Larry Wrote:

I accept your gift of truthfulness so now you might want to work on that vocabulary challenged nature of yours or use Latin, Futue te ipsum!
(08-22-2012, 07:16 PM)Leonard Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 06:54 PM)Larry Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 06:21 PM)Leonard Wrote: And of course Larry and the right wingers never address the question when asked;

I accept your gift of truthfulness so now you might want to work on that vocabulary challenged nature of yours or use Latin, Futue te ipsum!

I think I will just stay me. But thank you so much for the life advise.
in blandeque coruscant!
(08-22-2012, 07:25 PM)PonderThis Wrote: in blandeque coruscant!

Interesting phrase; sometimes dead languages are more alive and eloquent then many modern ones.
Number one at the Box Office?

http://www.deadline.com/2012/08/first-bo...a-movie-1/
(08-24-2012, 03:49 PM)Larry Wrote: Number one at the Box Office?

Really? No response to this? I thought ALL of America agreed with liberals? Landslide was mentioned at least once... I wonder...
(08-24-2012, 10:12 PM)Larry Wrote:

Really? No response to this? I thought ALL of America agreed with liberals? Landslide was mentioned at least once... I wonder...

Yes! It's at Tinseltown in Medford. Let's go see it.
(08-24-2012, 10:17 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 10:12 PM)Larry Wrote:

Yes! It's at Tinseltown in Medford. Let's go see it.

Pick a time, I'm available Sunday.