Birth Control Effectiveness Chart
[Image: 295099_10151016748562011_1268309841_n.jpg]
Abstinence 100%! Smiling
(08-21-2012, 06:30 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Abstinence 100%! Smiling

not even, then... haven't you ever heard of Jesus. He was conceived without sex, so that blows that theory out of the water.Evil

My oldest daughter informed her teacher of that when they were having the sex education talk in HS, I received a call about my daughter being a smart alack in class. I really didn't know what the problem was I thought that was a good reply to her teacher. She is her mother's child.
It's still possible to rape the abstinent though, isn't it? Ninja
It was a JOKE in the Lounge fer crying out loud.
And it's funny if you would relax a little bit, ladies.
(08-21-2012, 06:40 PM)blondemom Wrote:

not even, then... haven't you ever heard of Jesus. He was conceived without sex, so that blows that theory out of the water.Evil

My oldest daughter informed her teacher of that when they were having the sex education talk in HS, I received a call about my daughter being a smart alack in class. I really didn't know what the problem was I thought that was a good reply to her teacher. She is her mother's child.

That is hilarious! I love it!
(08-21-2012, 07:20 PM)Clone Wrote: It was a JOKE in the Lounge fer crying out loud.

Yeah that is funny, but considering the prudes on the right that don't want to think about sex outside of trying to control how we use our private parts, its getting harder to laugh these days. But here is mine.Laughing
(08-21-2012, 08:43 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 07:20 PM)Clone Wrote: It was a JOKE in the Lounge fer crying out loud.

Yeah that is funny, but considering the prudes on the right that don't want to think about sex outside of trying to control how we use our private parts, its getting harder to laugh these days. But here is mine.Laughing

Thanks, Clete...you the man! Laughing Cool
(08-21-2012, 08:43 PM)Chris Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 06:40 PM)blondemom Wrote:

That is hilarious! I love it!
I thought it was funny when the teacher called me, then she asked me what I was going to do about my daughter.
(08-21-2012, 06:47 PM)PonderThis Wrote: It's still possible to rape the abstinent though, isn't it? Ninja

Rape is a form of birth control. I heard that from some republican.
Wow, tough crowd. I was being funny also. Razz