Meet Up?
(08-23-2012, 01:16 AM)Crazylace Wrote: I certainly wouldn't mind meeting Larry. As long as he didn't spray me with anything.

What am I? An Alley Cat? Laughing
Bullets was another possibility.
Those without the ability to play well with others need not respond.
Like you're the prototype for getting along well with others.

[Image: fuckoffspray.jpg]
(08-23-2012, 07:38 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Like you're the prototype for getting along well with others.

[Image: fuckoffspray.jpg]

Bullets, always bullets. Ponder I think you are trolling for conflicts maybe? Larry is deeply flawed in his political beliefs but other than that a good guy. We hope to convert him, watch him join Green Peace and become a vegan. It may take a while, so don't hug him when you see him. The last guy who hugged him and called him "Brother" now limps.

But bullets? He is so much more than that.
Bullets is the predominant image Larry has brought to the forum though. Well, OK, hyper patriotism and hyper hatred for Muslims too. And, liberals. Smiling
like what?
(08-23-2012, 07:52 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Bullets is the predominant image Larry has brought to the forum though. Well, OK, hyper patriotism and hyper hatred for Muslims too. And, liberals. Smiling

Okay. We all have stuff we rant about. Should you go back and re-read some of your posts, you will see a trend too.
Kind of like my incessant need to guide the flow of conversation in exactly the way I want it expressed. Mad (Genetic: Can't help myself)

"For we have all sinned and come short of the glory of the Lord". (Something like that. It's been a long time since bible study)

Larry is your forum brother. Invite him up to your remote wonderland so he can squeeze of a few rounds, maybe shoot a couple of liberal neighbors, and build you a flag pole to fly Old Glory. Just don't try to hug him.
Quote:Ponder nothing...Bullets is the predominant image Larry has brought to the forum though. Well, OK, hyper patriotism

I'll take a hunter who is "hyper" patriotic all day long over the whiney anti American puss sucking extremist treehugging wanna be revoluotion occupy airheads.
Lets see Larry is a patriot who likes to hunt. Oh the horror.

And a dope smoker who thinks we don't need a border or money and most of the population are low-level humans is going to put down Larry for not liking Muslims?

This predominant image you talk about is not what LARRY brought to the forum. It's what you far leftards brought.
A perfect example is a thread like this where all he did was post a picture and the people with a stick up there ass couldn't see any humor.

Good morning everyoneLaughingLaughingWink
There was no humor, just anger and hate.
Same thing you reveal every day.
(08-23-2012, 08:27 AM)bbqboy Wrote: There was no humor, just anger and hate.

Look in the mirror troll.
(08-23-2012, 08:25 AM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote:Ponder nothing...Bullets is the predominant image Larry has brought to the forum though. Well, OK, hyper patriotism

I'll take a hunter who is "hyper" patriotic all day long over the whiney anti American puss sucking extremist treehugging wanna be revoluotion occupy airheads.

And a dope smoker who thinks we don't need a border or money and most of the population are low-level humans is going to put down Larry for not liking Muslims?

This predominant image you talk about is not what LARRY brought to the forum. It's what you far leftards brought.
A perfect example is a thread like this where all he did was post a picture and the people with a stick up there ass couldn't see any humor.

Whoa!
Whatever you had for breakfast seems to have not agreed with you.
Ponder is Ponder. You are, of course, you.
I wondering if the two of you are doing this just to keep us entertained. Guess what? It's not working.
If you two can't play nice, BZ is gonna have to stomp all over you. Now, I like it 'cause I'm kinky, but you guys might find it nothing but unwanted pain.
And change what you eat for breakfast maybe. Both of you. (I eat 100% whole wheat cereal with blueberries. No doubt it accounts for my winning personality, very good looks, high intelligence, and physical attributes I cant' describe on a family forum. Laughing)

Note to Ponder: You are pissing off two guys with guns. Are you trying to fail the IQ test here?
(08-23-2012, 08:27 AM)bbqboy Wrote: There was no humor, just anger and hate.

There was no humor for you. But I laughed OUT LOUD.

I laugh. YOU see anger and hate?? It doesn't take Dr. Phil to figure out who has a problem.
(08-23-2012, 08:41 AM)Wonky Wrote:

Whoa!
I wondering if the two of you are doing this just to keep us entertained. Guess what? It's not working.
If you two can't play nice, BZ is gonna have to stomp all over you. Now, I like it 'cause I'm kinky, but you guys might find it nothing but unwanted pain.
And change what you eat for breakfast maybe. Both of you. (I eat 100% whole wheat cereal with blueberries. No doubt it accounts for my winning personality, very good looks, high intelligence, and physical attributes I cant' describe on a family forum. Laughing)

Note to Ponder: You are pissing off two guys with guns. Are you trying to fail the IQ test here?

You think too much Wonky. I feel great and it's going to be an awesome day. A few seconds to point out how fucked up it is to go after Larry when you are the reason for the spray can doesn't mean I'm in a bad moodBig Grin

I thought you knew me at least a little bit.
(08-23-2012, 08:46 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 08:41 AM)Wonky Wrote:

Whoa!

You think too much Wonky. I feel great and it's going to be an awesome day. A few seconds to point out how fucked up it is to go after Larry when you are the reason for the spray can doesn't mean I'm in a bad moodBig Grin

I thought you knew me at least a little bit.

Hey, I just toss out this stuff and see what sticks. Looks like I missed. And I don't really care that the spray can was directed at me. Larry and I have a love/hate relationship. Of course it's all his fault that we can't simply be buddy's but he just won't see the light and join Acorn with me.
(Larry doesn't write this stuff anyway. He hires a 22 year old bimbo who rents a room at his house to do the writing. Larry is too busy hunting varmints at the dump to waste time posting here. And if offers you "soup" turn it down!)
So when is the next meet up?
Saturday. Great music, great cause!

[Image: 1405_10200259146540602_1342015023_n.jpg]
(08-16-2013, 11:37 AM)Snowlover Wrote: Saturday. Great music, great cause!

Too soon for me because of the long drive. Plus the only woman I ever thought about getting hitched to is coming to visit for awhile.Big Grin

P.S. why is that child waving the gay banner?
(08-16-2013, 11:51 AM)Scar Wrote:
(08-16-2013, 11:37 AM)Snowlover Wrote: Saturday. Great music, great cause!

Too soon for me because of the long drive. Plus the only woman I ever thought about getting hitched to is coming to visit for awhile.Big Grin

P.S. why is that child waving the gay banner?

Good for you Scar. looking forward to the new and approved, relaxed Scar..!Big Grin
At least for 72 hours.
(08-23-2012, 05:43 AM)Larry Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 01:16 AM)Crazylace Wrote: I certainly wouldn't mind meeting Larry. As long as he didn't spray me with anything.

What am I? An Alley Cat? Laughing

Screenspray!Laughing