http://wonkette.com/481836/caption-conte...dents-meat
(08-23-2012, 08:03 AM)bbqboy Wrote: [Image: meatheads_obama_romney.jpeg]
Jerky Boys

Pan fry 'em both. Draft IICC!
(08-23-2012, 08:03 AM)bbqboy Wrote: [Image: meatheads_obama_romney.jpeg]
Jerky Boys

I am waiting for the artist to do their portraits using SPAM, though horse manure would be more appropriate.
Remember when someone put together a picture of GWB using photo's of various anuses? That was one picture I never forwarded.
(08-23-2012, 02:24 PM)TennisMom Wrote: Remember when someone put together a picture of GWB using photo's of various anuses? That was one picture I never forwarded.

Good choice. He was after all, our president. I thought the man was way over his pay grade and a deer caught it the headlights. He surrounded himself with some people who did not have his best interest at heart, and he made decisions that history will question. And still, our president.

So I applaud you for not putting that stuff up for all to see. We can laugh in private, but in the end we should respect the office.

You may have noticed that we have some neocon conservative types here who don't subscribe to "honoring the office". God knows we had a bunch of liberal nut cases who blasted Republican presidents.

Oh yeah, my point. (Damn near forgot). Criticize the man, without using slanderous syntax, but honor the office. Except for VP Chaney. There are rumors that when he was in grammar school his parents would move while he was in class and not leave a note. No wonder the guy shot a hunting buddy. Like a mean dog, there is a past there.
I think it would be forum acceptable to post pictures of George Bush made out of various anuses, but maybe that's just me. Smiling
(08-23-2012, 02:48 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I think it would be forum acceptable to post pictures of George Bush made out of various anuses, but maybe that's just me. Smiling

Yep, that's just you.
"Pecks bad boy", you seem to honor very little. You appear to be against about 1,000 things and for almost nothing.
Maybe sit in the woods in the still of the morning and hear the voice your head makes. Or not. I have opinions, often based on very little fact.
I'm all about empowerment and advancing society without permissions, if you want to know what I'm for.
(08-23-2012, 03:05 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm all about empowerment and advancing society without permissions, if you want to know what I'm for.

That's anarchy Ponder. I really can't believe your are serious! Come on, tell us you are just having a little fun at our expense. Please.

"Advancing society without permissions". Son, you better buy a gun!
Naw, I quit carrying a gun decades ago. There's more power in knowledge than there is in guns anyway. Smiling