Poll: Which word (or phrase) is more offensive to women?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
TWAT
50.00%
2 50.00%
Fuck You
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Twat or Fuck you?
(08-26-2012, 02:06 PM)Larry Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 02:04 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 12:34 PM)Larry Wrote: Poll requested, Poll posted.

With an appropriate caveat.

Women only.

Okay, I'm not a woman. And, I'm not gonna vote.
I do want to make a comment please.
I hope you won't feel I'm treading on your space.

Larry, by all that's holy I don't understand what would prompt you to post this. I try to understand you political positions, and even though I see them as extreme very often, I don't object or feel they are over the line. We all rant about politics these days.

This is just plain too off the grid. Might be different if it was in some kind of context, but to just let 'er fly seems bizarre to me. I've used those words. I know women who have. And in the "correct" context, I don't have a problem with it.

I just keep thinking, why?

PONDER asked for a poll on this.

On an unrelated note: You stood me up today for our movie date. I bought deoderant and everything. Crying

I've got Larry trained now. He posts all my unpleasant subjects for me. That way I don't have to take any of the flack personally, and it still gets posted. Laughing
(08-26-2012, 02:06 PM)Larry Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 02:04 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 12:34 PM)Larry Wrote: Poll requested, Poll posted.

With an appropriate caveat.

Women only.

Okay, I'm not a woman. And, I'm not gonna vote.
I do want to make a comment please.
I hope you won't feel I'm treading on your space.

Larry, by all that's holy I don't understand what would prompt you to post this. I try to understand you political positions, and even though I see them as extreme very often, I don't object or feel they are over the line. We all rant about politics these days.

This is just plain too off the grid. Might be different if it was in some kind of context, but to just let 'er fly seems bizarre to me. I've used those words. I know women who have. And in the "correct" context, I don't have a problem with it.

I just keep thinking, why?

PONDER asked for a poll on this.

On an unrelated note: You stood me up today for our movie date. I bought deoderant and everything. Crying

Blame it on Ponder? Hey, great idea! I'm gonna use that.
But, you might have include one sentence with your original post to explain it.

I did NOT stand you up.
(PM in the mail)
I am not able to vote. I find neither term offensive. If a woman uses the F you term well she should expect it used back at her. And you know sometimes the "t" term as well "C" word fits. And to be honest I have used the words describe women, and yes I have said it to their faces. If you don't want to be called one don't act like one. Now to be honest those terms are usually reserved for the lowest of low woman they are not used because I am mad. There is a very good reason.
Interesting poll results!
(08-26-2012, 05:19 PM)Crazylace Wrote: Interesting poll results!

Not really. The non vote goes to twat as well, it's just that the liberal women don't have the "balls" to go against Leonard.
(08-26-2012, 05:25 PM)Larry Wrote:

Not really. The non vote goes to twat as well, it's just that the liberal women don't have the "balls" to go against Leonard.

Hey now.. As usual, you are misguided. I didn't vote because I think the poll is stupity-stupid. Has absolutely nothing to do with any other poster.

Oh bull shit! Rolling Eyes Shows what you know. Not much! Dry
(08-26-2012, 05:37 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Hmm. Then vote. It's 2-0 right now.
What about if the wife or girlfriend are holding out and you say, "fuck you and get your twat over here!"? Is that offensive? Or maybe right before make up sex?
(08-26-2012, 05:48 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: What about if the wife or girlfriend are holding out and you say, "fuck you and get your twat over here!"? Is that offensive?

yes
(08-26-2012, 05:49 PM)Larry Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 05:48 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: What about if the wife or girlfriend are holding out and you say, "fuck you and get your twat over here!"? Is that offensive?

yes

Some wonder why I'm not single.Laughing
(08-26-2012, 05:42 PM)Larry Wrote:

I don't NEED to vote. I posted my opinion.
(08-26-2012, 07:07 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 05:42 PM)Larry Wrote:

I don't NEED to vote. I posted my opinion.

Nope. All things are graded, and this question is an easy one. You simply choose to avoid the answer.
If Orgunluvr will agree to stop being such an incredible twat, I shall agree to not utilizing that description; besides, foul mouthed moron is much more accurate.
(08-27-2012, 08:48 PM)Chris Wrote: If Orgunluvr will agree to stop being such an incredible twat, I shall agree to not utilizing that description; besides, foul mouthed moron is much more accurate.

May I take the liberty of directing you to the Shakespeare Insult http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...espeareKit?

Instead of 'twat' you could perhaps call him:

Thou loggerheaded, milk-livered clotpole! Laughing