I'm Feeling Hope for the Weather
Right now it's 75 degrees in Grants Pass, cloudy with a nice breeze that's strong enough to blow bits of things off the trees.

Yessssss! w00t!

I do believe Autumn may be just around the corner...... Big Grin
Fall. My favorite season. Anyone remember my fall mantra?
It'll cool down for a week, but we aren't out of it yet.
[Image: Autumn_Colour,_Delamere_Forest_-_geograp..._73478.jpg]
Maybe even meeting up at Touvelle Lodge on a Sunday afternoon for some brews and blues out on the lawn, eh? Eyebrows
(08-26-2012, 06:30 PM)Clone Wrote: Maybe even meeting up at Touvelle Lodge on a Sunday afternoon for some brews and blues out on the lawn, eh? Eyebrows

Not a bad thing, unless it interferes with Hunting.
(08-26-2012, 06:32 PM)Larry Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 06:30 PM)Clone Wrote: Maybe even meeting up at Touvelle Lodge on a Sunday afternoon for some brews and blues out on the lawn, eh? Eyebrows

Hunting with a capital 'H', I see. Smiling
(08-26-2012, 06:35 PM)Clone Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 06:32 PM)Larry Wrote:

Hunting with a capital 'H', I see. Smiling

I have priorities. Smiling
Today would have worked for me... if Wonky paid...
(08-26-2012, 06:39 PM)Larry Wrote: Today would have worked for me... if Wonky paid...

Eh, Wonky just forgets about us...and he doesn't answer his cellphone.
(08-26-2012, 06:44 PM)Clone Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 06:39 PM)Larry Wrote: Today would have worked for me... if Wonky paid...

Laughing
(08-26-2012, 06:46 PM)Larry Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 06:44 PM)Clone Wrote:

Laughing

Hey, i got the cell phone to MAKE calls.

But Clone you are a true sweetheart and I'll carry the damn thing around (turned on) just on the chance you might call. And Larry, I'd be happy to hear from you, but most of the time I can't hear what you are saying because of all the shooting going on. I mentioned to Clete that I'm surprised there is any game left. He said, "Hell Wonk, he shoots AT them". So now I know. (TVg thinks your game comes from road kill and Cheery Street Butchers. You know, where he gets his. Laughing)
I'd still like to go swimming a few more times before the real Fall season is upon us. It is such a wonderful time of year but there's a bit of summer left in this year, I think.
It has got to the point where I'm wearing shorts and a jacket to work in the morning.. Smiling
(08-27-2012, 03:07 PM)Crazylace Wrote: It has got to the point where I'm wearing shorts and a jacket to work in the morning.. Smiling

LOL...yep.
We sleep with the windows open then freeze while we're drinking our morning coffee!