Poll: Do you have one valid photo ID?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
9 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

One Photo ID
(08-30-2012, 10:22 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 10:04 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: I thought I'd search F*ck You. Too many pages came up.
I wondered who throws that invective around regularly. I think I now know.
I really didn't know maiden name was politically anything. I was giving a reply to you Tia. It just struck me as an odd term and never thought about it before.
Someone has an anger management problem or perhaps other things at play. Dialog with this person is futile when every utterance is miss interpreted and requires f*ck. Sad indeed.

Oh, I think you might be over reacting to ol' Larry there. But, yeah....maiden name....it just sounds like it's becoming an obsolete term or something.
Thanks Tia, obsolete term is what I was looking for...
No I'm not over reacting. He is iin full attack and anger mode all over this forum. It is really quite juvenile. I have no other term. I put him on ignore and I think perhaps I'll spend more time with the adults over at debate politics. I'm beginning to see why this forum is dying. Btw I use pretty of vulgar language myself and have no issues. I do so in person. The f*ck you's are getting old. I feel like I'm talking to a kid having a temper tantrum and a limited vocabulary.
A little strong, yes. Why not be civil (as you are) and ask what do you mean by maiden name, an odd term? I enjoy a good argument but f*uck you and F*uck you back, f*uck this and that, well I'm better than that and I'd hope Larry is or will become better too.
Until then it is not worth having the conversation and I prefer he does not respond to my posts. Perhaps I should be on ignore too (please do Larry)
I will say that years ago I was very upset with an employee. Yelling and cussing the works. A good customer I knew grabbed me, stuck me in the corner and said losing your temper, being this mad is not worth dying for...That was 25 years ago. Don't think Ive really been mad since.
I'm not worth dyin over either. I don't take blood pressure meds, he will.
Sorry about this but I have no better way to say it.
(08-30-2012, 11:04 PM)Willie Krash Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 10:22 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 10:04 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: I thought I'd search F*ck You. Too many pages came up.
I wondered who throws that invective around regularly. I think I now know.
I really didn't know maiden name was politically anything. I was giving a reply to you Tia. It just struck me as an odd term and never thought about it before.
Someone has an anger management problem or perhaps other things at play. Dialog with this person is futile when every utterance is miss interpreted and requires f*ck. Sad indeed.

Oh, I think you might be over reacting to ol' Larry there. But, yeah....maiden name....it just sounds like it's becoming an obsolete term or something.
Thanks Tia, obsolete term is what I was looking for...
No I'm not over reacting. He is iin full attack and anger mode all over this forum. It is really quite juvenile. I have no other term. I put him on ignore and I think perhaps I'll spend more time with the adults over at debate politics. I'm beginning to see why this forum is dying. Btw I use pretty of vulgar language myself and have no issues. I do so in person. The f*ck you's are getting old. I feel like I'm talking to a kid having a temper tantrum and a limited vocabulary.
A little strong, yes. Why not be civil (as you are) and ask what do you mean by maiden name, an odd term? I enjoy a good argument but f*uck you and F*uck you back, f*uck this and that, well I'm better than that and I'd hope Larry is or will become better too.
Until then it is not worth having the conversation and I prefer he does not respond to my posts. Perhaps I should be on ignore too (please do Larry)
I will say that years ago I was very upset with an employee. Yelling and cussing the works. A good customer I knew grabbed me, stuck me in the corner and said losing your temper, being this mad is not worth dying for...That was 25 years ago. Don't think Ive really been mad since.
I'm not worth dyin over either. I don't take blood pressure meds, he will.
Sorry about this but I have no better way to say it.

Hmmmmm. Well, I don't see much reason for folks to cuss each other out. I'm thinking in that case he might have been using a "sentence enhancer". But your way sounds better.
"sentence enhancer"