By the Way, THANK YOU, Obama!
[Image: 10504_465045780183959_883896434_n.jpg]
Quote:Why You Shouldn’t Get the Flu Shot

It’s ineffective — Studies show that the flu vaccine isn’t particularly effective. Researchers have to simply “guess” which strains will circulate each year. There are several, but vaccines contain only three. There’s also a not-statistically-significant reduction in flu rates each year, suggesting that the vaccine matters little: about 3% of people who are not vaccinated get the flu, while 2% who were vaccinated do. Really? We’re looking at only a 1% difference! This also means that we would have to give 100 people flu shots to potentially make any difference at all for one person. Is it worth it?
It contains thimerosal — That nasty poison that some people are blaming for autism (which, by the way, I do not think is whole story, not by a long shot) is still in the flu shot. Yes, if you get a flu shot, you will be injecting mercury (and aluminum, and a host of other poisons) into your body. These can cause neurological damage as well as harm your immune system.
It increases the risk of complications and hospitalizations, especially in children with asthma; it also increases seizure risk — Want to keep your children safe? Don’t give them a flu shot. A study last year showed that children who got the flu shot and had asthma were more likely to suffer flu complications and to be hospitalized than those who didn’t receive it. This year’s flu shot has already been shown to increase the risk of seizures (in Australia, where they just finished their winter).
Not getting it doesn’t increase your risk of illness/complications — If you are healthy individual (despite the quote below), you are not likely to get the flu, nor any complications of it. There are other ways to prevent the flu: see below! Not to mention if your immune system is in better working order (no toxins), you’ll be less likely to get seriously ill.
Certain versions can shed – Want to skip the shot and go for the mist? Bad idea. The mist version can shed the live virus for up to 21 days after you receive it, which means that you might not get sick, but you can spread it to anyone else you come in contact with!
The “side effects” of the flu shot are about the same as the flu – Most common side effects are fever over 100, runny nose, and sore throat. Some people may even experience vomitting, diarrhea, etc. Hmm…sounds just like the flu! I don’t think so.
There are better, safer, more effective ways to prevent illness — Contrary to the “scientific community’s” beliefs (and I say that in quotes so you know how little respect I have for them), there are other ways to prevent the flu! Research shows that washing your hands, optimizing your vitamin D levels, and other things can prevent the flu, or minimize its effects. For more details, see my other post today, Ways to Prevent Colds and Flu.
I have never had one. Never will.
I have only had the flu 2 times in my life and both times was the year I had the flu shot. And yes I went to the DR and he diagnosed as influenza.
(09-02-2012, 09:45 PM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:Why You Shouldn’t Get the Flu Shot

It’s ineffective — Studies show that the flu vaccine isn’t particularly effective. Researchers have to simply “guess” which strains will circulate each year. There are several, but vaccines contain only three. There’s also a not-statistically-significant reduction in flu rates each year, suggesting that the vaccine matters little: about 3% of people who are not vaccinated get the flu, while 2% who were vaccinated do. Really? We’re looking at only a 1% difference! This also means that we would have to give 100 people flu shots to potentially make any difference at all for one person. Is it worth it?
It contains thimerosal — That nasty poison that some people are blaming for autism (which, by the way, I do not think is whole story, not by a long shot) is still in the flu shot. Yes, if you get a flu shot, you will be injecting mercury (and aluminum, and a host of other poisons) into your body. These can cause neurological damage as well as harm your immune system.
It increases the risk of complications and hospitalizations, especially in children with asthma; it also increases seizure risk — Want to keep your children safe? Don’t give them a flu shot. A study last year showed that children who got the flu shot and had asthma were more likely to suffer flu complications and to be hospitalized than those who didn’t receive it. This year’s flu shot has already been shown to increase the risk of seizures (in Australia, where they just finished their winter).
Not getting it doesn’t increase your risk of illness/complications — If you are healthy individual (despite the quote below), you are not likely to get the flu, nor any complications of it. There are other ways to prevent the flu: see below! Not to mention if your immune system is in better working order (no toxins), you’ll be less likely to get seriously ill.
Certain versions can shed – Want to skip the shot and go for the mist? Bad idea. The mist version can shed the live virus for up to 21 days after you receive it, which means that you might not get sick, but you can spread it to anyone else you come in contact with!
The “side effects” of the flu shot are about the same as the flu – Most common side effects are fever over 100, runny nose, and sore throat. Some people may even experience vomitting, diarrhea, etc. Hmm…sounds just like the flu! I don’t think so.
There are better, safer, more effective ways to prevent illness — Contrary to the “scientific community’s” beliefs (and I say that in quotes so you know how little respect I have for them), there are other ways to prevent the flu! Research shows that washing your hands, optimizing your vitamin D levels, and other things can prevent the flu, or minimize its effects. For more details, see my other post today, Ways to Prevent Colds and Flu.

Who cares if they are effective or not? THEY ARE FREE! Well... sort of free. Someone pays. Whoever that "someone" is has plenty of money to piss away, anyhow.
I recommend that GoCometsGo gets the flu shot.
We do need to thin the heard. Evil
There are plenty of people, usually those who want to believe anything from the government is bad for you.
They will tell you to not get your children immunized also.

Clone may have a weak immune system, good for her for having the good sense to get the shot.
(09-03-2012, 10:06 AM)tvguy Wrote: There are plenty of people, usually those who want to believe anything from the government is bad for you.

Clone may have a weak immune system, good for her for having the good sense to get the shot.

Maybe her cancer was caused by vaccines, we never know.
I suggest a change in diet to combat a weak immune system.
Vaccines are an inseparable part of our culture. They define our societal identity as much as driving a car or using a cellphone.

We take vaccines for granted, accepting as fact most everything we are told about them. Yet, a growing segment,of our population is questioning long-held assumptions and rejecting this method of, preventative health care.

Ironically, the recent news of whooping cough outbreaks makes us doubt our vaccine program. Most victims of these outbreaks are already vaccinated, leading to the conjecture that the vaccine might not be working.

One postulated reason for this is that the disease is mutating and rendering the vaccine less effective. Another possibility is that we are witnessing the natural ebb and flow of a disease in spite of vaccinating against it for 70 years. According to the news from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta, current cases have not yet reached previous levels counted as recently as 2005. Every few years we hear about an increase in cases and then watch them decline.

The glaring question that needs to be answered is simply, if the vaccine was ever considered effective, why hasn’t the disease disappeared? We have been vaccinating for it since about 1940. In 1996, the vaccine was replaced with a newer version.

In 2005, it was recommended that all people between age 11 and 64 receive boosters. Virtually every schoolchild is vaccinated, so why the outbreaks?

We have increased the number of vaccines and boosters, and we are still talking about outbreaks. If the rate of compliance for schoolchildren is between 95 and 100 percent, how could it possibly be the fault of those like me who reject vaccines? It can’t. There are obviously better ways to approach health.

Throughout my 30-year study of the vaccine controversy, I have watched these inconsistencies cast doubt on vaccine science.

I have watched parents struggle with their own doubts about this practice. Today, there is a greater increase in awareness of the potential hazards and ineffectiveness of all vaccines. Contributing to this awareness is the fact that children today receive about three times the number of vaccines their grandparents received and about twice that of their parents.

Children are supposed to receive 49 doses of 14 vaccines before they reach age 6. By age 18, it jumps to 69 doses. Parents increasingly pick and choose which vaccines they want to give their children.

They are claiming exemptions when it comes time for school. This does not stem from ignorance or complacency, rather just the opposite. Parents are worried and rightly so. Since 1986, $2 billion have been awarded to families suffering vaccine damage or death.

There aren’t enough adequate answers to the mounting questions. Why do we need to vaccinate a newborn for a disease most likely to be spread by used needles or sexual activity (hepatitis B), while the vaccine is thought to wear off in as little as 5 or 10 years? Why do we need to vaccinate a 9-year-old for a sexually transmitted disease (human papilloma virus) when a pap smear is still considered the best way to prevent cervical cancer? The HPV vaccines are still relatively new. They were rushed to market and have caused many severe reactions.

Why are kids today so sick? Ask veteran teachers, and they will tell you that children were healthier a generation ago.

In 2010, USA Today reported that half of our children have suffered some form of chronic illness. Rates of asthma, allergies, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder, autism and diabetes continue to rise.

Our children are not healthier in spite of our vaccinating for more diseases with more boosters.

It’s legitimate for people to question whether so many vaccines could be trading infectious diseases for the more chronic and less curable. I’ve heard accounts of hundreds of unvaccinated families. Their children are much healthier than their peers or siblings who are vaccinated.

In 2011, a study was published in the journal Human & Experimental Toxicology exposing the alarming relationship between vaccinating and infant mortality.

Of the 34 countries studied, the Unites States ranked 34th (worst) in infant mortality and topped the list for the most vaccines administered under age 1. The countries of the world that vaccinated least had the lowest infant mortality, and the countries that vaccinated the most had higher rates.

Why are there so many vaccines in the United States? Because in 1986, Congress stepped in and protected vaccine manufacturers from liability. Corporations cannot be held accountable if the public cannot sue them directly. Under these special circumstances, why wouldn’t manufacturers invent more vaccines when their bottom line can never be negatively affected?

For this one reason alone, we cannot assume that vaccines are 100 percent safe, and by the outbreaks, we certainly cannot assume they are effective. I doubt vaccines’ safety and effectiveness. Many others do, too, and our ranks are growing.

? ? ?

The author, Cynthia Cournoyer of Grants Pass is the author of “What About Immunizations? Exposing the Vaccine Philosophy” and has followed the vaccine controversy for 30 years.
(09-03-2012, 10:08 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 10:06 AM)tvguy Wrote: There are plenty of people, usually those who want to believe anything from the government is bad for you.

Maybe her cancer was caused by vaccines, we never know.
I suggest a change in diet to combat a weak immune system.

But we do know vaccines have wiped out some disease. Of course forget about that, just go make accusations that can't be verified.
(09-03-2012, 10:31 AM)Leonard Wrote: Vaccines are an inseparable part of our culture. They define our societal identity as much as driving a car or using a cellphone.

We take vaccines for granted, accepting as fact most everything we are told about them. Yet, a growing segment,of our population is questioning long-held assumptions and rejecting this method of, preventative health care.

Ironically, the recent news of whooping cough outbreaks makes us doubt our vaccine program. Most victims of these outbreaks are already vaccinated, leading to the conjecture that the vaccine might not be working.

One postulated reason for this is that the disease is mutating and rendering the vaccine less effective. Another possibility is that we are witnessing the natural ebb and flow of a disease in spite of vaccinating against it for 70 years. According to the news from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta, current cases have not yet reached previous levels counted as recently as 2005. Every few years we hear about an increase in cases and then watch them decline.

The glaring question that needs to be answered is simply, if the vaccine was ever considered effective, why hasn’t the disease disappeared? We have been vaccinating for it since about 1940. In 1996, the vaccine was replaced with a newer version.

In 2005, it was recommended that all people between age 11 and 64 receive boosters. Virtually every schoolchild is vaccinated, so why the outbreaks?

We have increased the number of vaccines and boosters, and we are still talking about outbreaks. If the rate of compliance for schoolchildren is between 95 and 100 percent, how could it possibly be the fault of those like me who reject vaccines? It can’t. There are obviously better ways to approach health.

Throughout my 30-year study of the vaccine controversy, I have watched these inconsistencies cast doubt on vaccine science.

I have watched parents struggle with their own doubts about this practice. Today, there is a greater increase in awareness of the potential hazards and ineffectiveness of all vaccines. Contributing to this awareness is the fact that children today receive about three times the number of vaccines their grandparents received and about twice that of their parents.

Children are supposed to receive 49 doses of 14 vaccines before they reach age 6. By age 18, it jumps to 69 doses. Parents increasingly pick and choose which vaccines they want to give their children.

They are claiming exemptions when it comes time for school. This does not stem from ignorance or complacency, rather just the opposite. Parents are worried and rightly so. Since 1986, $2 billion have been awarded to families suffering vaccine damage or death.

There aren’t enough adequate answers to the mounting questions. Why do we need to vaccinate a newborn for a disease most likely to be spread by used needles or sexual activity (hepatitis B), while the vaccine is thought to wear off in as little as 5 or 10 years? Why do we need to vaccinate a 9-year-old for a sexually transmitted disease (human papilloma virus) when a pap smear is still considered the best way to prevent cervical cancer? The HPV vaccines are still relatively new. They were rushed to market and have caused many severe reactions.

Why are kids today so sick? Ask veteran teachers, and they will tell you that children were healthier a generation ago.

In 2010, USA Today reported that half of our children have suffered some form of chronic illness. Rates of asthma, allergies, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder, autism and diabetes continue to rise.

Our children are not healthier in spite of our vaccinating for more diseases with more boosters.

It’s legitimate for people to question whether so many vaccines could be trading infectious diseases for the more chronic and less curable. I’ve heard accounts of hundreds of unvaccinated families. Their children are much healthier than their peers or siblings who are vaccinated.

In 2011, a study was published in the journal Human & Experimental Toxicology exposing the alarming relationship between vaccinating and infant mortality.

Of the 34 countries studied, the Unites States ranked 34th (worst) in infant mortality and topped the list for the most vaccines administered under age 1. The countries of the world that vaccinated least had the lowest infant mortality, and the countries that vaccinated the most had higher rates.

Why are there so many vaccines in the United States? Because in 1986, Congress stepped in and protected vaccine manufacturers from liability. Corporations cannot be held accountable if the public cannot sue them directly. Under these special circumstances, why wouldn’t manufacturers invent more vaccines when their bottom line can never be negatively affected?

For this one reason alone, we cannot assume that vaccines are 100 percent safe, and by the outbreaks, we certainly cannot assume they are effective. I doubt vaccines’ safety and effectiveness. Many others do, too, and our ranks are growing.

? ? ?

The author, Cynthia Cournoyer of Grants Pass is the author of “What About Immunizations? Exposing the Vaccine Philosophy” and has followed the vaccine controversy for 30 years.

I guess posting quoted material and using a different font or quotation marks is just too difficult.

But thanks a million Osama you are the only one who knows how to Google information.
(09-03-2012, 10:46 AM)tvguy Wrote: I guess posting quoted material and using a different font or quotation marks is just too difficult.

But thanks a million Osama you are the only one who knows how to Google information.

And thanks Osama bin TVvat for adding your usual twaddle.

It is actually flattering that you are so obsessed and have this need but am more then sure the other people here wish you would deal with the posts and not the poster.
Obama is certainly a passing fair journeyman president. And, it appears that's what I have to settle for.