Bike theif, know him?

http://medford.craigslist.org/bik/3206345215.html

Stolen Bike $100 reward - see perp on video! - $100 (Medford)
Date: 2012-09-10, 6:03PM PDT

Update! Last spotted in the Stewart - Columbus area.

My bike was stolen 8-14 from my office on Barnett Rd. I will pay a reward to anyone that can offer information that will lead to it's recovery.

The perpetrator was caught on multiple cameras. Use this YouTube link to see him. Click the button at the top of the page to view all 11 videos with the same title. I believe he may be part responsible for a string of recent bike thefts in our valley so your help will likely help many others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwuddPCNQO4

Technically it's a Schwinn aluminum mountain bike frame but its a 8 speed road bike with flat carbon handlebars. Alex rims, Alivo derailure, Forte saddle, dual-pivot road brakes. It's my main form of transportation and any information regarding this bike would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
He sure walk funny, with his feet sticking out. I know there's a word for that, but it's not coming to me. Pigeon-toed?
I thought this was going to be another misspelled word thread
I did not see a bike. How do we know you had a bike? Surely the guy looked suspicious, but I don't believe he would be convicted in court on circumstantial evidence. Any juror would look at this tape and wonder why they were made to get out of bed to show up in court by 8:00 a.m.
(09-10-2012, 06:31 PM)PonderThis Wrote: He sure walk funny, with his feet sticking out. I know there's a word for that, but it's not coming to me. Pigeon-toed?

It's the opposite of pigeon toed, maybe penguin toedRazz
(09-10-2012, 08:36 PM)tornado Wrote: I did not see a bike. How do we know you had a bike? Surely the guy looked suspicious, but I don't believe he would be convicted in court on circumstantial evidence. Any juror would look at this tape and wonder why they were made to get out of bed to show up in court by 8:00 a.m.

Need a little help there genius? Laughing I hope you stick around, you are always good for a laugh.... Wink

Bike thieves suck! That was his/her main form of transportation.
(09-10-2012, 06:31 PM)PonderThis Wrote: He sure walk funny, with his feet sticking out. I know there's a word for that, but it's not coming to me. Pigeon-toed?

I think 'slew footed'.
Pigeon toed is foot pointing in.
I hope the guy gets his bike back and that the thief gets prosecuted!
(09-11-2012, 10:10 AM)TennisMom Wrote: I hope the guy gets his bike back and that the thief gets prosecuted!

Yes Me too. I think he will get caught. There has to be several people who know this guy.

It seems like there is always someone posting on CL about a stolen bike. If it's this common maybe the cops should set up a sting operation.