ZX10 Motorcycle Hits Trailer - Graphic Footage

Out for a group ride. I had never met the guy who was riding the ZX-10 before. As I was slowing down he was still going fast and said he never saw the trailer. The gopro camera is mounted to the front of my Ducati 848 Evo. He survived the crash with only a broken arm and broken leg however he was airlifted to the hospital
I was tempted by an Avalanche, but they're a little soft, and under powered. So, yesterday, I decided to get an old 4WD Suburban, with a 454, and just bob it, and make my own. But, this morning, at Home Depot, a Suburban found me. I saw him coming in time to get into reverse, and save the pillar, but I got a crease in the fender. I imagine I saved him a grand, or more.
I'm not sure why, but the shoe flying off the guy's foot at :19 gives me shivers!
(09-11-2012, 07:05 PM)Clone Wrote: I'm not sure why, but the shoe flying off the guy's foot at :19 gives me shivers!

Can happen SO fast. Don't give your 18 son (or daughter) a motorcycle.
A couple of times, I've waited for the ambulance with bikers who screwed up. And, one time with a guy whose only screw-up, was getting on a bike. He did the rest right, so he wouldn't eat it. But, some guy in a pick-up fed it to him.
Video is gone...
But...but...the guy LIVED!
He got a broken arm and leg!
This video should be shown in driving classes!