woke up this morning
I woke up this morning the weather is cool, we are expecting rain the state fair is starting. And my head feels like it weighs 75 pounds, every time it thunders my head pounds. I feel like I could do a power puke that could do a toddler proud. I just feel like crap. The sad part is this generally happens to me when the kids start back to school, they start back and about a month later I get sick.
I feel better knowing this. Smiling
(09-13-2012, 09:05 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I feel better knowing this. Smiling

glad I could share it with you. I want others to share in this misery
If we each could take on a tiny bit of your misery, we could alleviate it all. I am willing to take on 3%. I am feeling your pain already. Smiling
(09-13-2012, 09:30 AM)PonderThis Wrote: If we each could take on a tiny bit of your misery, we could alleviate it all. I am willing to take on 3%. I am feeling your pain already. Smiling

thank you
Smiling
Woke up this a.m. and went to a circuit training class at the Y with my daughter. Not the senior circuit which I've been going to, just to get started, but to the 'real' circuit class. Oy. Vey. One hour of torture. Every muscle is berating me for being so abusive. Afterwards I went on the recumbent bike for twenty minutes, just to top off my misery. The machine showed that I burned off a hundred calories. That's like, one cookie!

Tomorrow will go to the kick-azz exercise class with my daughter. Three times a week I'll be doing something. Gotta get in shape, or, at least healthy. Phooey.

Sorry about your headache, Blonde.
Ponder! Be nice.
(09-13-2012, 12:36 PM)TennisMom Wrote: Woke up this a.m. and went to a circuit training class at the Y with my daughter. Not the senior circuit which I've been going to, just to get started, but to the 'real' circuit class. Oy. Vey. One hour of torture. Every muscle is berating me for being so abusive. Afterwards I went on the recumbent bike for twenty minutes, just to top off my misery. The machine showed that I burned off a hundred calories. That's like, one cookie!

Tomorrow will go to the kick-azz exercise class with my daughter. Three times a week I'll be doing something. Gotta get in shape, or, at least healthy. Phooey.

Sorry about your headache, Blonde.
Ponder! Be nice.
thank you TM.

I have started walking everyday which I enjoy. A few of our churches here have a program here that you pay $10 a month and you can do zumba 2 times a week or a couple other types of aerobic type activity. I think I will start doing that when it starts getting to nasty to walk.
with a wine glass in my hand
Whose wine, what wine, where the hell did I dine? Smiling
With the sundown shining in.

I found my mind in a brown paper bag within.
Did you ever wake up, With them bullfrogs on your mind?

Well did ja?
and I got myself a beer
The future's uncertain, and the end is always near

Roadhouse Blues.. Cool

Hope you're feelin better Blondemom.
Any better?
(09-13-2012, 07:47 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Any better?

I am feeling so much better. I was able to get up this morning and iron my husband work shirt and pack lunches for my son and husband. I ended up sleeping off and on all morning yesterday and early afternoon. About 2:30 I started feeling like I could do something, hubby picked our son up from school for me I had a cup of tea and just had a laze evening I think that helped. But I really hate feeling like I did yesterday, hubby said there were a couple of people at his work that called in that were complaining of the same thing that I was.