Fisheries Disasters Declared on Four Coasts
(09-16-2012, 05:42 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm not looking for the admiration of people who mostly see the world in terms of people and animals they think need to be shot or otherwise killed.

YOU EAT THE SAME FUCKING FOOD THAT I DO, AND COMDEMN ME FOR DOING IT.

Moron.
I eat animals that were bred and raised for food, not animals that lived free. After my food has reached an appropriate age, it's humanely slaughtered by people who do nothing but that, under the eye of FDA inspectors. I didn't have to satisfy any bloodthirsty urges to do it, either.

Versus you, have wished death to the entire Muslim religion, support every war, talk incessantly about your guns and shooting, talk about your tight patterns and what it takes to take humans down, and in general glorify killing and death, animal or human. Big difference.
(09-16-2012, 06:11 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I eat animals that were bred and raised for food, not animals that lived free. After my food has reached an appropriate age, it's humanely slaughtered by people who do nothing but that, under the eye of FDA inspectors. I didn't have to satisfy any bloodthirsty urges to do it, either.

You eat animals that were killed, gutted, hung up and skinned, then butchered for your dining pleasure. You CAN'T know their living conditions being "bred and raised for food". I GUARANTEE you, their life was not of their choosing. Your argument is anemic, and hypocritical. If an animal is processed as I set forth, for YOUR enjoyment, your criticism of hunting is unfounded and ignorant. Your JUSTIFY your own pleasures at the expense of live animals, JUST LIKE I DO.

Your insistence that you are somehow different than me because of Safeway makes you indifferent to the slaughter of THOUSANDS of animals each year.

Fuck you, very much. But you are outed.
(09-16-2012, 06:11 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Versus you, have wished death to the entire Muslim religion, support every war, talk incessantly about your guns and shooting, talk about your tight patterns and what it takes to take humans down, and in general glorify killing and death, animal or human. Big difference.

No one wants war. We support or men and women willing to defend us. I think Islam is a flawed religion that breeds murder. I own guns, shoot them regularly so I know I am proficent, and I hunt food. I have never advocated killing humans and glorifying death. You are a liar and a a hypocrite.

Most of all, you are a loser.
I think I'll let my God be the judge of that. Laughing
(09-16-2012, 06:26 PM)Larry Wrote: I have never advocated killing humans

I suppose Muslims aren't human now, either. Ninja
(09-16-2012, 06:37 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(09-16-2012, 06:26 PM)Larry Wrote: I have never advocated killing humans

I suppose Muslims aren't human now, either. Ninja

You claimed I talk incessantly about what it takes to takes humans down. That was a lie.

Ponder:
Quote: talk about your tight patterns and what it takes to take humans down
It might have been. I didn't pay much attention to the last gun nut thread, maybe it was TV. But you've certainly talked about your guns and killin' enough times in the past for it to represent a pattern. I never would have noticed otherwise. Indeed, I'm not sure how much more you really live for.
(09-16-2012, 05:42 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm not looking for the admiration of people who mostly see the world in terms of people and animals they think need to be shot or otherwise killed.

Well some people do need to be shot or otherwise killed for various reasons.

And if you want to eat animals then yeah you have to shoot or otherwise kill them too.
When common sense and logic was being handed out, were you smoking dope and watching Bambi?
(09-16-2012, 07:23 PM)tvguy Wrote: Well some people do need to be shot or otherwise killed for various reasons.

(sigh) You are a case, aren't you.
(09-16-2012, 07:38 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(09-16-2012, 07:23 PM)tvguy Wrote: Well some people do need to be shot or otherwise killed for various reasons.

(sigh) You are a case, aren't you.

Yeah ponder SOME people need to be killed. They don't leave any other option. It's a fact of life. That's why we have people with guns who wear uniforms.
Have you EVER been out of Southern Oregon?
Ponder, to continue condemning hunting for food, you MUST abstain from eating meat to avoid the status of hypocrite. You DO realize that by now, don't you?

What will you do? Become vegan, or remain as you are?
Those are contrived choices. You are the one equating wild animals living free with livestock raised and humanely harvested for food, not me.
(09-16-2012, 08:07 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Those are contrived choices. You are the one equating wild animals living free with livestock raised and humanely harvested for food, not me.

You have yet to define what is a humane harvest. A dead animal consumed is a dead animal consumed. I would wager that I have caused less pain and suffering than where you get your meat from. I can actually confirm it by being there, can you?
Nope, and I don't want to be, either. Smiling
(09-16-2012, 08:54 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Nope, and I don't want to be, either. Smiling

Which defines your hypocrite status.
Not any more than you've defined your bloodthirsty status. This is where we get into higher level and lower level humans. What kind of a person likes to kill things for a living (or, even make a habit out of it)? Whoever it is, I'm glad we have these people in society I guess, but they aren't people I want around me.

Truthfully, I'm looking forward to artificially produced protein that tastes like meat. Admittedly that will make me feel better. Smiling
(09-16-2012, 09:08 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Not any more than you've defined your bloodthirsty status. This is where we get into higher level and lower level humans. What kind of a person likes to kill things for a living (or, even make a habit out of it)? Whoever it is, I'm glad we have these people in society I guess, but they aren't people I want around me.

Truthfully, I'm looking forward to artificially produced protein that tastes like meat. Admittedly that will make me feel better. Smiling

Funny how you get stuck on something and can't get past it. Is this related to your mental problems?
Larry and I have told you over and over and over that we don't like to kill things.

I'm positive people who do so for a living don't "like" to kill things.
Why is it that you HAVE to believe people who slaughter animals "like" the killing part?

What we like is the entire sport and everything it involves. Only one small part of hunting is killing. Sometimes you don't even make a kill.
Why do you TRY and make it seem like people like us "LIKE" to kill?

Just because we are willing to kill, just because we feel that there is nothing wrong with it and that it is a natural thing.
Why do you INSIST on being dishonest and continue to claim we LIKE to kill??

You are a VERY odd duck. You play this same bullshit game with just about any debate. IMO It's so fucking stupid it's like arguing with some kid.

And then to top off the absolute absurdity of your warped logic you get even worse when YOU decide anyone who does not think like you is when you go in to your higher level and lower level humans. arrogant bullshit.

I seriously wonder how ANYONE can look at you with out utter disdain.You are the definition of arrogance.

You don't see the difference when it should be clear. Larry and I don't have a problem with what you do.
You on the other hand make it clear that we are not as good as you because of what we do.
You don't like to kill things, but you bring up your weapons, their ammunition, your "facts" some people need to be killed, the fact you enjoy being a marksman by picking off squirrels with your pellet guns, your love of hunting, yet, you just don't care for the killing part. Yeah, right. Laughing Like you expect me to buy that.
Teach a man to fish, and you've doomed his soul, forever more.

What they do to vegetables, is far worse then what they do to animals.

That why we have formed P.E.T.P. , people for the ethical treatment of plants.

So send them euros or dollars to P.E.T.P ( pronounced: Pet P )
Care of Rogue Valley Forum. Laughing