Fisheries Disasters Declared on Four Coasts
(09-16-2012, 10:02 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You don't like to kill things, but you bring up your weapons, their ammunition, your "facts" some people need to be killed, the fact you enjoy being a marksman by picking off squirrels with your pellet guns, your love of hunting, yet, you just don't care for the killing part. Yeah, right. Laughing Like you expect me to buy that.

Of course I don't expect a mental case to understand anything I've said.

I like my weapons sure. Me and about a billion other people. That doesn't mean we like to kill.
If some methead comes in to my place at night then yes he is someone who needs to be liked. What do you think he needs? A time out and a cookie?

If I have to kill rodents on my property and I can do it with a well made weapon, then sure I enjoy using the weapon and honing the skill it takes to hit a target.
I really don't give worry about an animal that has to be killed anyway.

Quote:your love of hunting,

It's a sport that comes from a natural instinct that has been a part of man for ages. It does not make us less of a man because we kill our own food and enjoy the tools we use to do so.

But it does make you less of a man to pass judgment and sit there and feel superior when the truth is that you are too weak to kill your own food, Or even eradicate a pest.
metheads make terrible meals, you eat a burger made from a methead and it's worse then drinking coffee.