Can we have an "Introduce Yourself" thread in the Lobby?
(09-17-2012, 09:36 PM)Wonky Wrote: HI new folks, and welcome.

I could post an intro, but I'd just get outed soon, so why bother.

I'm Brat Pitt. So, you already know too much about me.

BwaHaHaHa! Laughing Laughing Well, you have the "Brat" part right! Laughing Laughing
(09-17-2012, 09:38 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(09-17-2012, 09:36 PM)Wonky Wrote: HI new folks, and welcome.

I could post an intro, but I'd just get outed soon, so why bother.

I'm Brat Pitt. So, you already know too much about me.

BwaHaHaHa! Laughing Laughing Well, you have the "Brat" part right! Laughing Laughing

Yeah, can't even lie without screwing up. But I was a brat up to age 12. After that just a simple Jerk. Hey, not my fault...I have the jerk gene. But I'd bet one of your famous baked dinners topped with fresh tomatoes would cure me. Let's give it a try!
(09-17-2012, 06:41 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(09-17-2012, 06:33 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(09-17-2012, 05:56 PM)csrowan Wrote: I think that arguments should be calm and rational.

I predict a tough time for you. Smiling

Yes... I've spent some time reading through the threads and getting to know the positions of some of the more frequent posters. Dry

However, should I get involved in a thread on a controversial topic, I will respond to vitriol with calm words and logic. Just because someone else chooses to opt of of rational conversation doesn't mean that I have to... no matter how tempting it may be to lash out and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Hey Csrowan, I gotta be impressed with your taking time to read some posts before jumping in here. Makes me wonder if we can trust someone who is rational and cautious. Laughing
And, I'm going to have trouble with your screen name--I can't pronounce it. (I can't pronounce dog either, but that a whole nother story.)
I think I'm going to have think of you as Cwan. Hope that's okay.
Welcome to the forum!
(09-17-2012, 09:52 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(09-17-2012, 05:56 PM)csrowan Wrote: I think that arguments should be calm and rational.

Yes... I've spent some time reading through the threads and getting to know the positions of some of the more frequent posters. Dry

However, should I get involved in a thread on a controversial topic, I will respond to vitriol with calm words and logic. Just because someone else chooses to opt of of rational conversation doesn't mean that I have to... no matter how tempting it may be to lash out and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Hey Csrowan, I gotta be impressed with your taking time to read some posts before jumping in here. Makes me wonder if we can trust someone who is rational and cautious. Laughing
And, I'm going to have trouble with your screen name--I can't pronounce it. (I can't pronounce dog either, but that a whole nother story.)

Just don't call him Christopher and you'll be fine. Wink
(09-17-2012, 10:10 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

That must mean something to someone. Just not me.

Rowan is perfectly acceptable. Technically it's C.S. Rowan.

EDIT: Updated my signature to make it easier on people.
(09-17-2012, 10:12 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(09-17-2012, 06:33 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I predict a tough time for you. Smiling

Rowan is perfectly acceptable. Technically it's C.S. Rowan.

Thank you. I'll try C.S. and see how that works.
Cow Shit? Smiling
Welcome, and they forgot to tell you about sending ten dollars to the Chuck White fund.
(09-17-2012, 10:19 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Cow Shit? Smiling

Mind your manners PonderThis or you'll be sitting in the naughty chair again.
I've sat in the naughty chair so long it feels just like home. Smiling
(09-18-2012, 07:48 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I've sat in the naughty chair so long it feels just like home. Smiling

I'd rather just get a spanking.

Eyebrows Razz Wink Evil Laughing Laughing
Pain is something it's better to give than to receive.
There is a fine line between good pain and bad pain...

so I've been told! Ninja
Welcome aboard CS and welcome some more. If a normal right/left winger, dive right in and enjoy the forum like you enjoy America. Otherwise some functions that are useful for moonbats are "report" and "ignore", those along with whining and being snarky seem to serve those unfortunates well. Again welcome to the RVF.Smiling
(09-21-2012, 01:48 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: Welcome aboard CS and welcome some more. If a normal right/left winger, dive right in and enjoy the forum like you enjoy America. Otherwise some functions that are useful for moonbats are "report" and "ignore", those along with whining and being snarky seem to serve those unfortunates well. Again welcome to the RVF.Smiling

I have my own personal 'report' button. Feel free to try it out sometime.
(09-21-2012, 05:05 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(09-21-2012, 01:48 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: Welcome aboard CS and welcome some more. If a normal right/left winger, dive right in and enjoy the forum like you enjoy America. Otherwise some functions that are useful for moonbats are "report" and "ignore", those along with whining and being snarky seem to serve those unfortunates well. Again welcome to the RVF.Smiling

I think I'd want to know some details on that "personal punishment".
(09-21-2012, 05:05 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Hilarious, Chuck! LaughingLaughingLaughing

I'm going for Rowan. Rowan is a tree and I like trees. When I had avatars they were always trees.