Phrases I Seldom Read On The RVF
I was wrong, thanks

I stand corrected

Perhaps you are right about that

I did not know that

I'm sorry, I misunderstood

You see where I am headed? Usually when a discussion turns into a debate and there appears to be a clear loser, that person disappears from that thread only to reappear at some point in the future to make the same arguments again. And that is why I am going to talk like a pirate most of the day.BlinkBig Grin
(09-19-2012, 09:49 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I was wrong, thanks

I stand corrected

I did not know that

You see where I am headed? Usually when a discussion turns into a debate and there appears to be a clear loser, that person disappears from that thread only to reappear at some point in the future to make the same arguments again. And that is why I am going to talk like a pirate most of the day.BlinkBig Grin

I would shout:
*I was wrong, hearty thanks
*I stand corrected
*Perhaps ye be right 'bout that
*I did not be knowin' that
*I be sorry, I misunderstood
...if I were ever wrong. But I be always right! Big Grin Eyebrows Razz Wink Laughing
How about, "I am one of those 47 percent Mitt talked about and I can't bring myself to vote for him as I had planned."

I stand corrected

I did not know that

I have said all of the above at one time or another but probably didn't when I should have a few time too.Laughing
Now I'll start drinking heavily to hide my pain and shameRazz
(09-19-2012, 12:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I stand corrected

I did not know that

I have said all of the above at one time or another but probably didn't when I should have a few time too.Laughing

Pour one for me, please. Oh, not because of my pain and shame; don't give a $h!t 'bout that. Just because I'd love a cold one. Big Grin (Any excuse).
(09-19-2012, 04:55 PM)TennisMom Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 12:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I stand corrected

I did not know that

Pour one for me, please. Oh, not because of my pain and shame; don't give a $h!t 'bout that. Just because I'd love a cold one. Big Grin (Any excuse).

NOT BEFORE 5:00!!!!! that's two minutes awayDancingDancing

I stand corrected

I did not know that

Hey I do. And I've heard TV do it also.
(09-19-2012, 07:16 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

I stand corrected

I did not know that

Clone has!
(09-19-2012, 07:19 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

I stand corrected

I did not know that

Clone has!

Yes she has!
(09-19-2012, 07:41 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

I stand corrected

I did not know that

Clone has!

Yes she has!

Lets compile a list of people that have not.Big Grin jk
It's always a good idea to add the disclaimer: Of course I could be wrong.. it happened once before. Smiling
(09-19-2012, 07:43 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 07:41 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

I stand corrected

I did not know that

Clone has!

Yes she has!

Lets compile a list of people that have not.Big Grin jk

SP?
I've never been wrong. I thought I was once but it turned out I was mistaken.

I stand corrected

I did not know that

Yeah I'd expect a post like this from you, to ignorant jerk.
You don't have the guts for a good fight.
And talking liking a freaking pirate is stupid; but so are you. Your are a good example of why abortions should be allowed.
Your feet stink.
Your tomatoes have tough skins.
You don't deserve a dog.

So, those of us who know you (REALLY know you) understand this is only a pathetic plea for some acceptance. Forget it: Unless of course you want to buy the beer at the next outing. Add a couple of shots to that and someone here will write a song about you.

Otherwise, pound salt. RazzLaughing