WEIRD NEWS
Rush Limbaugh on Thursday lashed out at feminists — who he called “feminazis” — over the news that male genitalia are shrinking.

The conservative radio host pointed to an Italian study which found that the average male penis was 10 percent smaller than 50 years ago. Researchers cited weight gain around the waist, smoking, stress and environmental pollutants as factors.

But Limbaugh wasn’t buying that explanation.

“I think it’s feminism,” he declared. “If it’s tied to the last 50 years — the average size of [a male's] member is 10 percent smaller than 50 years — it has to be the feminazis, the chickification and everything else.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/20/li...feminazis/

Is Rush admitting to having his own shortcomings in this particular scenario? ConfusedLaughing
(09-22-2012, 01:38 PM)TennisMom Wrote: Rush Limbaugh on Thursday lashed out at feminists — who he called “feminazis” — over the news that male genitalia are shrinking.

The conservative radio host pointed to an Italian study which found that the average male penis was 10 percent smaller than 50 years ago. Researchers cited weight gain around the waist, smoking, stress and environmental pollutants as factors.

“I think it’s feminism,” he declared. “If it’s tied to the last 50 years — the average size of [a male's] member is 10 percent smaller than 50 years — it has to be the feminazis, the chickification and everything else.”

Is Rush admitting to having his own shortcomings in this particular scenario? ConfusedLaughing

I am afraid Rush has not been able to see his member, except in a mirror for decades.
(09-22-2012, 01:45 PM)Leonard Wrote:
(09-22-2012, 01:38 PM)TennisMom Wrote: Rush Limbaugh on Thursday lashed out at feminists — who he called “feminazis” — over the news that male genitalia are shrinking.

I am afraid Rush has not been able to see his member, except in a mirror for decades.

It's all bullshit. I smoked, ate too many hot dogs. sucked polluted air, suffered stress, and still sport my entire 3 inches!
I can't complain too much either Wonky. Mine is only a mere 8 in.Sad

BUT! it's as big around as a coke canLaughing
(09-22-2012, 04:33 PM)tvguy Wrote: I can't complain too much either Wonky. Mine is only a mere 8 in.Sad

BUT! it's as big around as a coke canLaughing

I'd call you a liar, but you would accuse me of being a pecker checker.
I understand your frustration Wonky and TVguy's need to embellish. I too suffered the guilt of a man with a small penis. Then I became a Democrat and "Walla" my penis grew to be of man sized capability. Pray that your Republican men friends find their way. burp!
I I wuz gonna bellish I'd say it was like a babys arm holding an apple. baUrP
I knew there was a risk I'd regret posting this topic. Rolling Eyes