New Jersey BANS smiling in driver's license photographs
Who knew a smile is all it takes to defeat new facial scanning software: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...raphs.html

[Image: article-2207701-152C8014000005DC-985_634x411.jpg]
Flash of Teeth: The Garden State's DMV has banned smiling during license photos so that their new facial-scanning software can scan drivers with ease. A sample license is pictured

Excerpt: "If you're headed to the New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicles, you'd better not put on a happy face.

The Garden State's DMV has banned smiling during license photos so that their new facial-scanning software can identify drivers more easily.

But the ban, which took effect in January, has many drivers scowling, complaining that they're entitled to pose how they wish.

'Your picture means a lot; it's who you are,' said Velvet McNeil, 38, of Sicklerville, N.J., to the Philadelphia Daily News..."
Yeah, you need to have the same facial expression in your license photo that you have on your face when the cop pulls you over. A combination of fear, innocence and annoyance. No smiles.
Facial recognition, I almost forgot. I'll be sure to apply makeup in strategic locations for my photo to screw that up.
I'd recognize that rosy red glow anywhere.
When me drunk, me smileBig Grin
(09-24-2012, 05:58 PM)tvguy Wrote: When me drunk, me smileBig Grin
This is not the Tarzan thread, you drunk?
(09-24-2012, 08:27 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(09-24-2012, 05:58 PM)tvguy Wrote: When me drunk, me smileBig Grin
This is not the Tarzan thread, you drunk?

Me Tarzan all places