Simon: are you a Troll?
(09-28-2012, 08:00 PM)Snowlover Wrote: I guess Wonky won't be the only one harassed about being the forum police anymore!

It takes a village to raise a child.
(09-28-2012, 05:58 PM)csrowan Wrote: I would like to hear the truth as others see it . . . . .
[/b]

I mostly read here, but not everything, and not all the time.
One thing that I have observed, is that if you have a 'truth' that others here disagree with, you are ridiculed and mocked. Loudly and very rudely. RARELY, does it generate easy conversation.
Sad, really, IMO.
If something is a real "truth", then you'll be able to defend it logically, and with facts, figures, and references. If your "truth" is more made up of made-up things you have to believe in for them to be "true", you're going to have a harder time with those ones.
(09-28-2012, 05:10 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(09-28-2012, 04:50 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Oh bull shit! Simon makes Simon look bad... All by himself!

I know someone else who does it just as well, especially with posts like the one above.

CS and I were conversing in an adult manner, and someone came in and threw in some naughty language and got all pissy.

Wonder who that would be? Seems to be the norm for the poster.

[Image: natasha_mirror.jpg]

BZ... Put on your big girl panties and grow up.
(09-28-2012, 06:14 PM)tvguy Wrote: YEP I CALLED IT BEFORE,I WAS RIGHT..

CS is a fuckhead just like I said before. And just look at the little clique of fuckheads .Clone scrapper and the other girl Ponder all joining together singing koombyyah and singing praise for a fuckhead who posts a troll thread to bitch about a troll??:wacko::wacko:

What ever CSRowhiner you aint the new sheriff get a grip go find some little old lady forum and talk about your thimble collection.

TV.....you troll!
(09-29-2012, 08:15 AM)tealeaf Wrote:
(09-28-2012, 05:58 PM)csrowan Wrote: I would like to hear the truth as others see it . . . . .
[/b]

I mostly read here, but not everything, and not all the time.
One thing that I have observed, is that if you have a 'truth' that others here disagree with, you are ridiculed and mocked. Loudly and very rudely. RARELY, does it generate easy conversation.
Sad, really, IMO.

And that is very trollish. I think people like the freedom of being able to ridicule. But, it is trollish indeed.
(09-28-2012, 07:46 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Oops, I was hunting snipes not trolls.EmbarrassedBig Grin

Now that was really funny. Wow Clete....Zing.

I think this thread has some very positive points. I always enjoyed Beer-me and Hillclimbers posts. Simon P has been a bit trollish in nature. What we see now is SP speaking out and a little insight. I have many hard core wing nut friends (I'm their moonbat buddy), but it all I ever heard was nuttery talking points w/o knowing something about the person we would not be friends as a talking point is hard to befriend.
Simone come out of the closet and show us more of your human side. I suspect there might be an interesting person in there.
It would make arguing with you "more" fun than arguing with known talking points.
BTW my good friends when talking politics use some pretty good prerogatives directed at me as I do them and we laugh about it. We do because we know each others qualities.