Simon: are you a Troll?
(09-28-2012, 04:48 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: I would give clone or scabby my last dime if they were in need no matter how much they despise my views.

How melodramatic.

[Image: melodrama.jpg]
(09-28-2012, 04:50 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Oh bull shit! Simon makes Simon look bad... All by himself!

I know someone else who does it just as well, especially with posts like the one above.

CS and I were conversing in an adult manner, and someone came in and threw in some naughty language and got all pissy.

Wonder who that would be? Seems to be the norm for the poster.

[Image: natasha_mirror.jpg]
(09-28-2012, 04:55 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(09-28-2012, 04:48 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: We may dig at each other.......quite often. But I don't wish for anyone to be banned because they disagree with me or call me names. This is a community of sorts and I would give clone or scabby my last dime if they were in need no matter how much they despise my views. I believe they would do the same for me for they are not bad people, just stupid liberals.Smiling

I hope that you really feel that way. I do.

However, given what I have seen of your postings, I am left with the impression that you think the world would be better off if all Obama supporters were to suddenly die.

I judge you by your words and your posts. I would like to believe that you are a caring person with views that differ from mine, but when you say of a man who killed his wife and children and then himself because of a fear of Obama being re-elected "Alberts choices were not what I would have done, but they were right for him." I am unable to reconcile that with the idea that you are a caring person.

I've said what I have to say here and see no reason to carry this on.
I find it informative to see a refreshing, new view of our little group here.

It's good to have a newbie punch some buttons, to speak his truth.

Otherwise, we stagnate.

Instead of trying to keep something the same, to try to keep old ways, why not enjoy watching what new form this group takes?

Just sayin.....
(09-28-2012, 05:49 PM)Clone Wrote: It's good to have a newbie punch some buttons, to speak his truth.

Smiling Thank you for that. I do not claim that what I say is the truth, only that it is the truth as I see it.

I would like to hear the truth as others see it, and understand why they see it that way, and understand what makes them who they are, what viewpoints and life experiences that they have been exposed to that I have not, and how that shapes them and their opinions. I want to be exposed to news that I may find uncomfortable.

I want people to show me why they think I'm wrong instead of just telling me that I am.
(09-28-2012, 05:58 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(09-28-2012, 05:49 PM)Clone Wrote: It's good to have a newbie punch some buttons, to speak his truth.

Smiling Thank you for that. I do not claim that what I say is the truth, only that it is the truth as I see it.

I would like to hear the truth as others see it, and understand why they see it that way, and understand what makes them who they are, what viewpoints and life experiences that they have been exposed to that I have not, and how that shapes them and their opinions. I want to be exposed to news that I may find uncomfortable.

I want people to show me why they think I'm wrong instead of just telling me that I am.

Sounds good to me! I welcome your thoughtful input, c.s.
YEP I CALLED IT BEFORE,I WAS RIGHT..

CS is a fuckhead just like I said before. And just look at the little clique of fuckheads .Clone scrapper and the other girl Ponder all joining together singing koombyyah and singing praise for a fuckhead who posts a troll thread to bitch about a troll??:wacko::wacko:

What ever CSRowhiner you aint the new sheriff get a grip go find some little old lady forum and talk about your thimble collection.
Another of the language-impaired chimes in.
(09-28-2012, 06:17 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Another of the language-impaired chimes in.

I don't have any problem communicating. If there's something you don't understand I can help you out. Or maybe put the bong down.
You can only express yourself using profanity. Civil conversation escapes you.
(09-28-2012, 06:20 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You can only express yourself using profanity. Civil conversation escapes you.

Fuck you and your little girls drum circle jerk.

This thread isn't about expressing oneself.
Right, 'cause you're incapable of doing it civilly. So, your posts come off as being that of a crude illiterate that's not too bright. If that's the image you like I'm fine with it too.
(09-28-2012, 05:58 PM)csrowan Wrote:

OMG..........Laughing
(09-28-2012, 06:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Right, 'cause you're incapable of doing it civilly. So, your posts come off as being that of a crude illiterate that's not too bright. If that's the image you like I'm fine with it too.

My posts were meant to counter you sissy ass whining pukes, you didn't get that?

It's a troll thread that should never have been posted, I can't fuck it up anymore with a few cuss words.
(09-28-2012, 06:14 PM)tvguy Wrote: Clone scrapper and the other girl Ponder all joining together singing koombyyah and singing praise for a fuckhead who posts a troll thread to bitch about a troll??:wacko::wacko:

[Image: 580419_143683249110498_1439069198_n.jpg]
(09-28-2012, 06:57 PM)Clone Wrote:
(09-28-2012, 06:14 PM)tvguy Wrote: Clone scrapper and the other girl Ponder all joining together singing koombyyah and singing praise for a fuckhead who posts a troll thread to bitch about a troll??:wacko::wacko:

[Image: 580419_143683249110498_1439069198_n.jpg]

There go Rowie, a little message for yaBig Grin
Words and actions are such powerful things.... The things you say and do now may take someone a lifetime to forget.....?
(09-28-2012, 07:19 PM)Clone Wrote: Words and actions are such powerful things.... The things you say and do now may take someone a lifetime to forget.....?

If someone worries about what was said on a forum for a lifetime they have some serious problems.
Oops, I was hunting snipes not trolls.EmbarrassedBig Grin
I guess Wonky won't be the only one harassed about being the forum police anymore!